The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,760 comments
Yes, I know now. The edit made it more clear. My mistake.
How did the 'snowflakes' meme not clue you in?! Always used against invalid 'victim card' plays!

The only reason for the edit was to narrow it down to exclude laughing at e.g. someone who is an innocent victim. Like these prize catches:

That was my bad again. I didn't see that was still stuck up there before posting. Darn save function is mighty fast when you don't want it to be.
Maybe I'm misundertanding something, but I don't see any wrong doing on your part :cheers:
How did the 'snowflakes' meme not clue you in?! Always used against invalid 'victim card' plays!

The only reason for the edit was to narrow it down to exclude laughing at e.g. someone who is an innocent victim. Like these prize catches:

I misinterpreted your post, i was wrong. I'm sorry.

E_A0-r2X0Ao-vVx.jpg

There's
A bunch of men don't deserve a beard.

Unless you are elderly or a disabled man and you can't change a flat tire and have a beard, shave it off.
If you have a ye-ye truck trying to compensate for your small willy and you make your girl gas up your truck while you go in and buy a 6 pack of white claw. Shave your beard.

JMO... PS: We actually saw the last one at the gas station a week or two ago. If only I could repeat what wifey said here... :lol:

There's

A bunch of men don't deserve a beard.

Unless you are elderly or a disabled man and you can't change a flat tire and have a beard, shave it off.
If you have a ye-ye truck trying to compensate for your small willy and you make your girl gas up your truck while you go in and buy a 6 pack of white claw. Shave your beard.

JMO... PS: We actually saw the last one at the gas station a week or two ago. If only I could repeat what wifey said here... :lol:
Some people care waaaay to much about what other people do with their own bodies...

Some people care waaaay to much about what other people do with their own bodies...
I really don't care buy obviously you two missed the point.

Y'all really need to lighten up a little.

having-a-beard-i8ebhu.jpg

Last edited:
For someone that doesn't care you seem to care an awful lot.
There's A bunch of men don't deserve a beard.

Not to mention the implication that having a woman put gas in the car while the male goes into the store is an issue. Than there's the ole adage "he must have a small penis" which always confuses me as wondering about another man's penis size seems rather odd.

So yes, I seem to have missed your point because it sure seems like you don't really have one.

Last edited:
For someone that doesn't care you seem to care an awful lot.

Not to mention the implication that having a woman put gas in the car while the male goes into the store is an issue. Than there's the ole adage "he must have a small penis" which always confuses me as wondering about another man's penis size seems rather odd.

So yes, I seem to have missed your point because it sure seems like you don't really have one.
Jesus ****ing Christ on a bike.
I didn't, it was supposed to be a ****ing joke.
They are all jokes. Google it. Join some car groups that aren't PC. Have a laugh.
FFS.

If multiple people, including myself, "missed the point", you didn't make a very good one.

If it happens repeatedly, you clearly need to elaborate just a bit more.
If you identify as a female but have a penis, you're a male. Unless you can't change a tire.

I guess.

Seriously...
Screenshot_20210912-131317.png

Is that better? Or should I hold my breath waiting for y'all to find something else to complain about?

Danoff tells my to have empathy here. Screw it. Everyday I come here in a good mood. Then this...
Y'all really need to lighten up.

Last edited:
Not really, putting it in meme form seems like the gatekeeping insult equivalent of saying "it was just a prank bro" after an idiotic stunt backfires.
Wut? I didn't put anything in meme form. They are memes that have been floating around for years. Sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

You did post it though.

So have dead baby jokes...

I have a sense of humor, I laugh at Tony Danza.
To show y'all where it came from. Id share the gas meme but there's to much profanity.

What does that have to do with anything I posted?

Obviously you don't, who?

To show y'all where it came from.
Which doesn't change my point that it's a thinly veiled insult put into meme form so the person making the joke has a (flimsy) defense in the event it eventually backfires. The fact you de-memed it doesn't change that fact.
What does that have to do with anything I posted?

Just because a joke has been around for awhile doesn't suddenly make it not terrible.
Obviously you don't, who?
You say you have a sense of humor, yet don't realize a King of the Hill quote when you see one? :odd:

Also, how are you a 36 year old that doesn't know Danza? :odd:

Which doesn't change my point that it's a thinly veiled insult put into meme form so the person making the joke has a (flimsy) defense in the event it eventually backfires. The fact you de-memed it doesn't change that fact.
Comedy/jokes can be and often times are insulting.
Just because a joke has been around for awhile doesn't suddenly make it not terrible.
Something tells me that meme is hitting a little to close to home for you for some reason. If that's the case I'll gladly remove it.
You say you have a sense of humor, yet don't realize a King of the Hill quote when you see one?
I can't remember everything.
Also, how are you a 36 year old that doesn't know Danza? :odd:

Only show on his resume I watched and a show(just like King of the Hill) I really don't remember anymore(Taxi), much less him.

These gatekeeping memes remain weird as ever.
Screenshot_20210912-183247.png

Y'all are something else if you think a meme is controlling or limiting access to something. :lol:
Y'all got a dumb name for everything...

View attachment 1079916

Y'all are something else if you think a meme is controlling or limiting access to something. :lol:
Y'all got a dumb name for everything...
You know what's funny about this take?

You shared a post earlier about "crippling" a generation by going back to cursive and manual gearboxes, yet you are completely unaware of internet terminology & what it means by younger generations.

I'm sorry, who was the President during the lockdowns?

Last edited:
Back