viyWGOj.jpeg

UKMikey

Hard to ignore, but worth the effort
Premium
United Kingdom
West Drayton
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
Just to prove him right for once, his chart seems like a pretty accurate representation of the number of people on the thread that agree with anything he's ever posted as well. Too bad this is a discussion forum (see post 1).

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

Who wouldn't want their own water fountain?

Last edited:

jjaisli

Software Driver
Premium
United States
The Ramapo Mountains
jjaisli
I think to be fair, and to put the date of this tweet into perspective, I would never have imagined back in Oct of 2020, that there would be such a large number of anti-vax people out there, willing to ignore the research and science and all but thwarting any plan to try and get the pandemic under control.

McLaren

Premium
United States
Texas
Partyboy78
I mean, where’s the issue? The only places that seem intent on keeping the virus going are Trump-loving places like here in Texas.

United States
Southwest Eastnorthernton
TexRex72
Sleepy Joe didn't account for modern American conservatism, which was obviously his blunder. How could one not?

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
United States
NJ/USA
Blitzbay
Blitzbay
Don't get duped by the branding. "Pro-life" is a nice, but ultimately ******** way of saying "anti-rights."
I don't know. They seem intent on giving the virus full rights. Maybe it's a non-immigrant, pro-2A virus?

United States
Southwest Eastnorthernton
TexRex72
I think to be fair, and to put the date of this tweet into perspective, I would never have imagined back in Oct of 2020, that there would be such a large number of anti-vax people out there, willing to ignore the research and science and all but thwarting any plan to try and get the pandemic under control.
[channeling Trumpian tribalism]

They're doing it to make Biden look bad.

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
United States
NJ/USA
Blitzbay
Blitzbay
[channeling Trumpian tribalism]

They're doing it to make Biden look bad.
Which is believable. Party politics instead of actually doing anything to improve the country.

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
"Radical Left" CROOKED "Sleepy Joe" Biden didn't account for one thing. He failed to account for the plan to own the libs:

Step one - Literally die

UKMikey

Hard to ignore, but worth the effort
Premium
United Kingdom
West Drayton
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
"They"

This one requires that you buy into part of the conspiracy, or at least pretend to.
The passive voice would've been better in this case.