The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,853 comments
5a3.jpg

ErANDYP_d-edit.png

I knew I couldn't be the only one that thinks the compulsion to regurgitate NPC memes comes off as rather...programmed.

I redacted a word because, despite it not being profane in the traditional sense, I didn't want to take any chances with the AUP by posting it out in the open. This GQ article (the word is in the URL, so be aware that examining the hyperlink will allow it to be seen) provides some insight regarding the word itself and the propensity of a certain type to use it.

View attachment 777857

I knew I couldn't be the only one that thinks the compulsion to regurgitate NPC memes comes off as rather...programmed.

I redacted a word because, despite it not being profane in the traditional sense, I didn't want to take any chances with the AUP by posting it out in the open. This GQ article (the word is in the URL, so be aware that examining the hyperlink will allow it to be seen) provides some insight regarding the word itself and the propensity of a certain type to use it.
No mention of being red pilled, poor work.

No mention of being red pilled, poor work.
Still got a response indicating disapproval from one who has been compelled to regurgitate the aforementioned memes; I'd say that "poor work" worked just fine.

:lol:

Ok beep bop

npcs-right-now-dude-you-are-a-npc-n-no-you-37005378-png.777870
:lol:

That's just pathetic.

NPCeption:

"That NPC called me an NPC so I post an NPC meme depicting it."

That's a death rattle if I ever heard one. Of course there's no doubt unimaginative saps will attempt to resuscitate it, but it's a goner.

Sad trombone.

Lol anyone jumping on the NPC band wagon is just as NPC as those that they’re criticising for being NPC. Although I do enjoy antagonising leftist... like telling all of my American colleagues today that I’d certainly vote Republican. I get off on other people’s mental anguish; is that sadism?

I’ll just leave this here...
6ek4.jpg

...I love all these NPC meme shenanigans. It applies to both sides and it works just fine. Having said that, I haven't run into a lot of them so far. The most I've seen are actually from this thread, of all places.

Not that I actively seek them out, mind.

Back