The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,843 comments
Sorry for double post...

jo191009c.jpg

Turkey is not alone Qatar, Pakistan and Azerbaijan support Turkey and its operation against terrorists. 1000 Azerbaijanis have signed up to fight in the Turkish army as volunteers

As they say the Turks have quote about the world. If the world is against the Turks then the Turks are against the World.

Okay Recep.

I support Turkey the country of my parents you gotta problem with that? Even people who do not support Erdogan support the operations.

Never knew some Gt planet members are supporting the Ypg/pkk??

Pkk are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Turkish citizens. I seen your posts before you hate Turks and have a bias towards them. Typical anti Turkism exhibited by the Dutch people its no surprise really.

Last edited:
I support Turkey the country of my parents you gotta problem with that? Even people who do not support Erdogan support the operations.

Never knew some Gt planet members are supporting the Ypg/pkk??

Pkk are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Turkish citizens. I seen your posts before you hate Turks and have a bias towards them. Typical anti Turkism exhibited by the Dutch people its no surprise really.

Good to see that Erdi's brainwashing bullcrap reaches all the way to Australia.

Good to see that Erdi's brainwashing bullcrap reaches all the way to Australia.

Ahh the good brainwashing argument. Doesnt change the fact Turkey is in the right here. European hypocrites cant change a thing about it.

I just mentioned the pkk you seem to turn a blind eye to it.

Your country barely takes in refugees while Turkey holds 3 million or so.

Why should we deal with the crap another country causes?

We need a big ass locked gated between Europe and Erdoğan's Turkey. The man is a dictatorial moron, and apparently, there are plenty of people all over the world who agree with his lunacy.

Why should we deal with the crap another country causes?

We need a big ass locked gated between Europe and Erdoğan's Turkey. The man is a dictatorial moron, and apparently, there are plenty of people all over the world who agree with his lunacy.

Then dont cry when Turkey is trying resettle refugees back to their country which were kicked out by your Kurdish buddies.

By the way if Ataturk was alive he would have no doubt spearheaded this operation himself.

Funny how nato failed to give the proper support while Somalia in the Arab league just backed Turkey along with Qatar. Somalia a country that has been wrecked for decades came out and supported the Turks. Then again Turkey and Somalia go way back well into Ottoman times.

Good thing Turkey is moving away from europe and forging its own path.

I think Turkey and Europe will continue on trading and cooperating if the need to be but dont expect Turkey to be fully with the Europeans in anything they do. This break up of being on the same team was long overdue. Turkey trying get into the eu was nothing more than a waste of time.

Then dont cry when Turkey is trying resettle refugees back to their country which were kicked out by your Kurdish buddies.

By the way if Ataturk was alive he would have no doubt spearheaded this operation himself.

Funny how nato failed to give the proper support while Somalia in the Arab league just backed Turkey along with Qatar. Somalia a country that has been wrecked for decades came out and supported the Turks. Then again Turkey and Somalia go way back well into Ottoman times.

Good thing Turkey is moving away from europe and forging its own path.

I think Turkey and Europe will continue on trading and cooperating if the need to be but dont expect Turkey to be fully with the Europeans in anything they do. This break up of being on the same team was long overdue. Turkey trying get into the eu was nothing more than a waste of time.

They can leave NATO any time they want and good riddance.

They can leave NATO any time they want and good riddance.

Good riddance indeed, as Turkey seen the real face of its allies.

I hope the day Turkey becomes strong and independant enough to leave nato aka Turkey's useless allies.

Last edited:
The meme everyone in the USA is talking about. edit: this video was deleted, see my post below.

Last edited:
After some searching I have found another copy.

Haha, right... I would make a joke about ol Comb Over McGee being gassed before making it down the aisle, but uppers have a way of keeping the stamina up even in old wind bags like Trump.

Latest Posts

Back