The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,760 comments
screenshot reading.png

Which platforms? Chinese owned, or is the West afraid to lose money?
This morning the Washington Post printed a long story about how Facebook, Google and Twitter were scrambling to remove coronavirus misinformation, hate speech and conspiracy theories from their media. I checked, but I don't think it is banned on these platforms, but I do think it's banned on Reddit.

This morning the Washington Post printed a long story about how Facebook, Google and Twitter were scrambling to remove coronavirus misinformation and conspiracy theories from their media. I checked, but I don't think it is banned on these platforms, but I do think it's banned on Reddit.

So, it has very little to do with this image. Which is an accurate caricature of the actual flag.

So, it has very little to do with this image. Which is an accurate caricature of the actual flag.
I don't have problem with it. But the current regime in China is going to be lucky to survive, and are understandably fighting for their image, reputation and continued existence on every front. "Good luck with that", as Mr Peterson likes to say.

But the current regime in China is going to be lucky to survive

If the Chinese government decides that enough is enough, they close up shop and eradicate those who oppose them. How much do you see about those muslims in China being nazi'd from society on the news? That's right, very little. Because the government has that power.

Back