The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,851 comments
I think you'll find that 3rd place on that podium are Wales, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland.

Rudy Giuliani's fart sponge blocked on Twitter by the bechinned RNC chair Rona McDaniel. I think that's funny.

E6J9YuqVkAsOzLe.jpg

Last edited:
I guess this is a somewhat appropriate place to post this. Saw this old Volvo 240 at Costco. Littered with bumper stickers at support veganism and “saving the planet”… but also pro Trump stickers. Quite the oxymoron.

DB2F3E9B-0FA4-46C6-A1E8-B516FBD581CB.jpeg

C78729F1-9D41-42B7-9F7A-A11499D51ED4.jpeg

Getting your stupid ass kicked off social media isn’t censorship. Fox News and OAN are more than happy to bring those people on.

Getting your stupid ass kicked off social media isn’t censorship. Fox News and OAN are more than happy to bring those people on.
It's an appeal to emotion, not reason. The idea of censorship, particularly of a viewpoint that one shares, is frightening and motivates one to respond based on that fear instead of pausing to consider the actual implications. Appeals to the fear and anger of the aggrieved is a common tactic of propagandists and agitators.

Back