The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,844 comments
a1r3GL8_460s.jpg

VBR
Looks like you were right...
This video was already debunked over at the America thread and Antonio Branco is still insane, in case anyone needed proof that some posters don't actually read the forum but post at random. Guess it doesn't help when most of the forum is presumably on one's ignore list.

Last edited:
This video was already debunked over at the America thread and Antonio Branco is still insane, in case anyone needed proof that some posters don't actually read the forum but post at random. Guess it doesn't help when most of the forum is presumably on one's ignore list.
It does take a special kind of person to feel education is a threat.

Generally higher education leads to a more socially liberal mindset simply through mixing with age-group peers from different backgrounds and cultures who you won't have previously interacted with through your school years - which is typically people from your area, and you all go to the same two-or-three schools (primary, secondary, college/sixth form) as a cohort.

That also results in a lot of kids changing their personal identities when they hit university too; school is a sea of conformism, so when you shift to a new institution without the kids you've known for 12 years of schooling to mock and bully you for your differences, the differences come out all at once. Nobody know you, so you can be someone else.

Last edited:
Ah the use of outliers to set risk assessment, just like Vesna Vulović stopped us all using parachutes.
I'll remember that when the next roid abusing "anti-vaxxer" gets brought up as an example of a healthy person that got hit hard by the virus✌️

Last edited:
I'll remember that when the next roid abusing "anti-vaxxer" gets brought up as an example of a healthy person that got hit hard by the virus✌️
People who don't vax getting hit hardest by the virus they refused a vaccine for is the exact opposite of an outlier.

It's statistically the highest risk choice!

That's weird, I thought Rogan was fully vaxxed already? He still caught the virus, got tested early, received lots of treatment (some very questionable) and got better in the end.

Doesn't that, uh, apply to quite a few public figures in the media and politics?

That's weird, I thought Rogan was fully vaxxed already? He still caught the virus, got tested early, received lots of treatment (some very questionable) and got better in the end.

Doesn't that, uh, apply to quite a few public figures in the media and politics?
I think Rogan said a week prior when he had on Dr. Rhonda Patrick, that he was not vaccinated b/c he didn't think he needed it, attributing his "immune system and lifestyle". He also said he had been around several people for months that had Covid and he never got sick.

Last edited:
I think Rogan said a week prior when he had on Dr. Rhonda Patrick, that he was not vaccinated b/c he didn't think he needed it, attributing his "immune system and lifestyle". He also said he had been around several people for months that had Covid and he never got sick.
Oh, I see. 🤔

What statistic proves that people who refused the vaccine are hit harder by the virus?
Here's just two, I can honestly flood the thread with supporting data if you like, hell enough has already been posted across various threads here.

"New data dashboard tracks COVID-19 risk for unvaccinated people compared to vaccinated people – PUBLIC HEALTH INSIDER" https://publichealthinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/publichealthinsider.com/2021/09/03/new-data-dashboard-tracks-covid-19-risk-for-unvaccinated-people-compared-to-vaccinated-people/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16308434735868&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://publichealthinsider.com/2021/09/03/new-data-dashboard-tracks-covid-19-risk-for-unvaccinated-people-compared-to-vaccinated-people/

"Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths Among Individuals Not Fully Vaccinated? | SCDHEC" https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19...talizations-deaths-among-not-fully-vaccinated

Those who are not Vaccinated are at significantly greater risk of catching the virus, being hospitalised as a result and of dying from it.

The data and evidence is not ambiguous on this, being Vaccinated significantly reduces risks across the board in regard to Covid.

It's also not true that Rogan didn't get Covid, he admitted himself that he caught it.

"Podcaster and Covid vaccine sceptic Joe Rogan announces he has Covid | ITV News" https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-02...cine-sceptic-joe-rogan-announces-he-has-covid

Screenshot_20210905_131554_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure you believe you can.. But the broken link you posted (working link) is not it. I asked a very specific question. Who is keeping statistics on people refusing the vaccine and ending up in the hospital or dead?
"Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths Among Individuals Not Fully Vaccinated? | SCDHEC" https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19...talizations-deaths-among-not-fully-vaccinated

Those who are not Vaccinated are at significantly greater risk of catching the virus, being hospitalised as a result and of dying from it.

The data and evidence is not ambiguous on this, being Vaccinated significantly reduces risks across the board in regard to Covid.
Not that this has anything to do with the question I asked (people who refused).. But when is a person fully vaccinated? Is a person who received a second shot a month ago fully vaccinated? What if that person only received the second shot 2 days ago? Is that person fully vaccinated? Or a person that received their second shot 7 months ago? Is that person fully vaccinated? The definition of a fully vaccinated person seems to change depending on who you ask...

It's also not true that Rogan didn't get Covid, he admitted himself that he caught it.

"Podcaster and Covid vaccine sceptic Joe Rogan announces he has Covid | ITV News" https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-02...cine-sceptic-joe-rogan-announces-he-has-covid

View attachment 1078324
I think you missed something here. Rogan tested positive for COVID, treated himself with "horse dewormer" and was "cured" a few days later. I don't think he needed Ivermectine to cure himself from the virus...

Last edited:
But when is a person fully vaccinated? Is a person who received a second shot a month ago fully vaccinated? What if that person only received the second shot 2 days ago? Is that person fully vaccinated? Or a person that received their second shot 7 months ago? Is that person fully vaccinated?

This is just Joe Rogan's whataboutism reaction to Dr. Patrick explaining the testing groups she cited, asking did they do this, did they do that, did they eat elk meat & jalapenos....

I'm sure you believe you can.. But the broken link you posted (working link) is not it. I asked a very specific question. Who is keeping statistics on people refusing the vaccine and ending up in the hospital or dead?

Not that this has anything to do with the question I asked (people who refused).. But when is a person fully vaccinated? Is a person who received a second shot a month ago fully vaccinated? What if that person only received the second shot 2 days ago? Is that person fully vaccinated? Or a person that received their second shot 7 months ago? Is that person fully vaccinated? The definition of a fully vaccinated person seems to change depending on who you ask...

I think you missed something here. Rogan tested positive for COVID, treated himself with "horse dewormer" and was "cured" a few days later. I don't think he needed Ivermectine to cure himself from the virus...
Bro Brogan still has Covid, he just suppressed the symptoms with a bunch of unapproved fda methods …hes such a clown

Back