The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,760 comments
I'm sorry, who was the President during the lockdowns?
oohooh-pick-me.gif

I'm sorry, who was the President during the lockdown
Touché.

Still claiming he created jobs is BS. The waste of time lockdown was also ended under Trump.
For Biden to claim he created jobs when companies are still closed or lacking employees cause they got use to Uncle Sam giving them free money.
I still call BS.

Pull the ultimate Chad move: Have a beard because shaving is a pain in the ass and have roadside assistance because changing a tire is also a pain in the ass.
I can feel you on that.
It's better than having your girl change it. ;)
Another meme in the private groups.
Or gassing your car while you do nothing.
Even when it's wifeys car and she's driving I still fill it up for her.
Chivalry is dead. :D

Last edited:
Touché.

Still claiming he created jobs is BS. The waste of time lockdown was also ended under Trump.
For Biden to claim he created jobs when companies are still closed or lacking employees cause they got use to Uncle Sam giving them free money.
I still call BS.
So, you gonna hold Trump to this same scrutiny?
Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost
Signed an executive order extending expanded unemployment benefits

Last edited:
I can't quote that for some reason @McLaren .

Added back is different than created, still a useless pat on the back for Trump himself imo.

One of the many reasons I didn't vote for him twice.

Okay.

There's

A bunch of men don't deserve a beard.

Unless you are elderly or a disabled man and you can't change a flat tire and have a beard, shave it off.
If you have a ye-ye truck trying to compensate for your small willy and you make your girl gas up your truck while you go in and buy a 6 pack of white claw. Shave your beard.

JMO... PS: We actually saw the last one at the gas station a week or two ago. If only I could repeat what wifey said here... :lol:
Did she say "Why am I filling your truck with gas?"

:P

A bunch of men don't deserve a beard.
Of all the nonsense you've posted over the years, this might take the cake. What does it even mean to "deserve" a beard? What benefits does a beard bestow onto its host and why should we be worried that some "undeserving" folks might receive said benefits? In my years of wearing a beard, it has kept my face warm on my winter bike rides and hikes, and it has seemed to please my partner. As neither of those seem like anything to be particularly worried about letting other people have, I can't help but wonder what glorious things my beard is withholding from me, and why? Does my beard know that I'm not worthy, and withhold such things of its own accord? If so, then it would seem you need not worry, the beards are gatekeeping their treasures just fine on their own.

Of all the nonsense you've posted over the years, this might take the cake. What does it even mean to "deserve" a beard? What benefits does a beard bestow onto its host and why should we be worried that some "undeserving" folks might receive said benefits? In my years of wearing a beard, it has kept my face warm on my winter bike rides and hikes, and it has seemed to please my partner. As neither of those seem like anything to be particularly worried about letting other people have, I can't help but wonder what glorious things my beard is withholding from me, and why? Does my beard know that I'm not worthy, and withhold such things of its own accord? If so, then it would seem you need not worry, the beards are gatekeeping their treasures just fine on their own.
"deserve a beard" does come off a bit like "if you're not good enough, you're a woman".

This facial hair elitism is insane, but it has gotten me wondering...in having been clean-shaven throughout the pandemic for mask fitment and comfort, have I unwittingly been advertising to people that I can't change a tire? Is this correlation between supposed manly grooming (rather a lack of grooming) and a supposed manly task (that I made sure my daughter is capable of accomplishing) actually widely held or is it limited to dimwitted internet denizens?

Edit:

20210913-102302.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd post this here, as I wasn't too sure if it was appropriate for the funny video thread.

Who would have imagined that someone could turn Alex Jones' mindless rants into a such a catchy tune? I could have done without the shots of him shirtless though...

Thought I'd post this here, as I wasn't too sure if it was appropriate for the funny video thread.

Who would have imagined that someone could turn Alex Jones' mindless rants into a such a catchy tune? I could have done without the shots of him shirtless though...

Knowing of him but having never listened to him, were those actual quotes or was it like the bad lip reading YouTube channel?

TB
Knowing of him but having never listened to him, were those actual quotes or was it like the bad lip reading YouTube channel?
Things he said, likely voiced by someone else.

I'm fairly certain this is the original:

Last edited:
TB
"Info" wars, indeed, then.

I guess it's still information, just very, very wrong information.
Information at war with the truth.

It would be funny if it wasn't so deceitful. **** he's said and that has been said on his platform has, though thoroughly covered by speech protection precedent such as the imminence requirement in Brandenburg v. Ohio, driven abuse against families of Sandy Hook victims and private business purported to serve as a base for an alleged pedophilia ring run by prominent Democrats.

I suppose it's all fun and games so long as it's the other side.

I don't use Reddit anymore, but yeah, this would go in /r/gatekeeping.

TB
I don't listen to him directly. I discovered a podcast called "Knowledge Fight" a few months ago, that plays bits of his shows and debunks the things he claims and pokes fun at him a bit. But those clips in that video is generally how he behaves most of the time. Can't fathom how anyone can take anything he says seriously. He's clearly one cheeseburger short of a happy meal.

Well it's a good job the video you've actually come here to post doesn't star a certifiable whack job who's made several unverifiable and indeed downright disproven claims about spike proteins, and thinks that breathing warm air onto cold glasses is actually the ejection of "aerosols".

There's very definitely aerosol in the video, and it's not on his glasses.

Better stop drinking beer, it's covered in aerosols!

1631710820344.jpeg

Even if we go along with the glasses fogging up due to moisture in breath, we can compare the two...

No mask: light breath for less than a second
5 masks: heavy blowing for about 5 seconds

Experiment is a success! Masks work!

oh, and that channel name... "nuance" again :lol:

Last edited:
Back