The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,757 comments
Go get 'em, Gaven. :lol:

8do4lnF.jpeg

n4guhiq.jpeg

viyWGOj.jpeg

Just to prove him right for once, his chart seems like a pretty accurate representation of the number of people on the thread that agree with anything he's ever posted as well. Too bad this is a discussion forum (see post 1).

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

Who wouldn't want their own water fountain?

Last edited:
I think to be fair, and to put the date of this tweet into perspective, I would never have imagined back in Oct of 2020, that there would be such a large number of anti-vax people out there, willing to ignore the research and science and all but thwarting any plan to try and get the pandemic under control.

I mean, where’s the issue? The only places that seem intent on keeping the virus going are Trump-loving places like here in Texas.

Sleepy Joe didn't account for modern American conservatism, which was obviously his blunder. How could one not?

Don't get duped by the branding. "Pro-life" is a nice, but ultimately ******** way of saying "anti-rights."
I don't know. They seem intent on giving the virus full rights. Maybe it's a non-immigrant, pro-2A virus?

I think to be fair, and to put the date of this tweet into perspective, I would never have imagined back in Oct of 2020, that there would be such a large number of anti-vax people out there, willing to ignore the research and science and all but thwarting any plan to try and get the pandemic under control.
[channeling Trumpian tribalism]

They're doing it to make Biden look bad.

"Radical Left" CROOKED "Sleepy Joe" Biden didn't account for one thing. He failed to account for the plan to own the libs:

Step one - Literally die

Back