The Project CARS Realistic Photo Thread(Read OP)

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 58 comments
United States
Chicago
fortbo
fortbo
The Project CARS Realistic Photo Thread

Rules
- Keep the images per post below 10
- Photograph subjects can be anything of choice (Scenery, Car, Sky)
- Photographs must look as realistic as possible
- Please keep comments constructive and polite
- It is suggested, but not necessary, to mention whether the photos are edited or not
- Please Thumbnail the images if possible, linking to external sites such as Flickr
- Please specify what system the photo was taken on(PC, PS4, XB1)
- Let's see them realistic photos!:gtpflag::gtplanet:👍

Throughout the years, I've taken a lot of screenshots, but there isn't a lot of them I would call realistic (beautiful ≠ realistic, to me).

So here are the shots I took that sometimes makes me do a double take when looking at them:

(taken on pc with sweetfx, unedited. Also, taken during the development, it does not represent the final game)

(even if the background makes it a bit obvious)

Yep, only one. I might be too nitpicky. :lol: Where is the "The Project CARS Beautiful Photo Thread"? :P

Last edited:
PS4. Unedited, black red and white filter.
MPQGT97ALTGAAAYAA_.jpg

17489749730_c1d1014972_c.jpg

Throughout the years, I've taken a lot of screenshots, but there isn't a lot of them I would call realistic (beautiful ≠ realistic, to me).

So here are the shots I took that sometimes makes me do a double take when looking at them:

(taken on pc with sweetfx, unedited. Also, taken during the development, it does not represent the final game)

(even if the background makes it a bit obvious)

Yep, only one. I might be too nitpicky. :lol: Where is the "The Project CARS Beautiful Photo Thread"? :P

How on earth do... What? I need this in my life. :P What are you sweetfx settings? :drool:

How on earth do... What? I need this in my life. :P What are you sweetfx settings? :drool:

My settings changed a lot since then and also I'll have to modify my actual SweetFX, because I was using another HDR (Hable Filmic) that isn't available anymore.

This is one of the worst photo mode (consoles version) I've ever seen... Instead, with the PC version, its very interesting... I show you the livery of my Simracing Team in action!

Audi%20R8%20LMS%20ULTRA%20Foto%201.jpg

Audi%20R8%20LMS%20ULTRA%20Foto%202.jpg

Audi%20R8%20LMS%20ULTRA%20Foto%203.jpg

RWD%20P30%20LMP1%20Foto%201.jpg

RWD%20P30%20LMP1%20Foto%202.jpg

RWD%20P30%20LMP1%20Foto%203.jpg

:)

Agreed, it is poorly implemented, hope it gets better soon, nice job on yours.

Back