The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who's going to be the first to try and turn the FFXV Regalia into a police car?
ffxv-regalia-fh3-1.jpg

Can anyone like this post if they can make it to a lobby in an hour? We'll be doing S1 at Coober Pedy

I'll probably still be available by then.

EDIT: I added 20 designs to my storefront without my 081 on the roof, so check 'em out if you guys want.

'17 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
'92 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'11 BMW X5 M
'15 BMW X6 M
'92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
'15 Ford Falcon GT F 351
'14 Chevrolet Super Sport
'14 HSV Limited Edition Gen-F GTS Maloo
'14 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit UTE
'14 Ford Fiesta ST
'08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
'12 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
'13 Dodge Dart GT
'74 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
'80 Abarth Fiat 131
'16 BMW M2 Coupé
'13 Ford Focus ST
'1O Renault Megane RS 250
'13 Renault Clio RS 200
'12 Vauxhall Astra VXR
'15 Volvo V60 Polestar

Last edited:
Sadly, I won't be joining any more Racers & Chasers since I recently sold my copy of Horizon 3 to get Forza 6 again to last me until FM7's release.

Thanks to everyone who have participated in any of the lobbies I've been in, as I've probably had more fun in this club alone than any game's entire multiplayer, and this club is definitely one of the main reasons I've kept playing as long as I have.

Sadly, I won't be joining any more Racers & Chasers since I recently sold my copy of Horizon 3 to get Forza 6 again to last me until FM7's release.

Thanks to everyone who have participated in any of the lobbies I've been in, as I've probably had more fun in this club alone than any game's entire multiplayer, and this club is definitely one of the main reasons I've kept playing as long as I have.
Wish there was a 'dislike' button. :grumpy:

In the off chance there is a lobby this weekend with a Regalia Most Wanted and/or Open Patrol,I can only manage this evening as I'm going down to Ignition Festival on Saturday night ahead of the Sunday show.

That's a bummer. I'm going to miss seeing you pop up on my rivals list.

The reason why I had to go was completely unexpected. Very sorry if I messed up anything. Wish I could have stayed.

Also litnig im gonna assume you get off of work around 2:00 again. Wanna do a lobby at 2:40 pm EDT? Like this post if you can. Or notify me for better times.

Also I wanna try to host a lobby this week around Tuesday. And if you guys wanna do one. Please start it after 3:00 edt I have school till 3:00

The reason why I had to go was completely unexpected. Very sorry if I messed up anything. Wish I could have stayed.

Also litnig im gonna assume you get off of work around 2:00 again. Wanna do a lobby at 2:40 pm EDT? Like this post if you can. Or notify me for better times.

Also I wanna try to host a lobby this week around Tuesday. And if you guys wanna do one. Please start it after 3:00 edt I have school till 3:00

There's an edit button to avoid double posting.

I'm actually off from work tomorrow.
Also, stop liking my "like if you can make it" posts if you aren't going to bother showing up. You know who you are.
I'm currently unsure if there will be a lobby tomorrow. If you want one, like this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back