The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I've realised why I probably should have just bought out the majority of auctions for police cars I wanted rather than just placing a bid.

Also working on putting the S14 to good use as a racer.

I agree with you regarding auctions. If there is a car I want for a cheaper price than what the autoshow offers, I go straight for buying out the auction. Generally, it's not worth farting about with these things, unless you're absolutely sure no-one will challenge you for a particular car.

Tonight I'll upload some of my police paint files to the store front if anyone wants to use those.

My B Class S14 is complete, though I may bump it up to A Class depending on circumstances.

Met up with unit 98 (JR98_Gaming) a few days ago.
Screenshot-Original.png

And busted a Subaru Impreza for hooning around on the freeway.
Screenshot-Original.png

Oh yeah, my Corvette C6 Super Pursuit Unit reaches 244MPH. Best of luck outrunning it. ;)

FINALLY!

(Sorry for another double post)
Just got around to watching the video, it looks good for the most part. (Audio seems to be off-sync, though.) One thing I noticed is at 3:20. That technically should have been a bust since @ZDUPH is the one who pinned you to the wall, causing you to lose all speed.

Once a cop causes a racer to go 15 mph or less, the chase is over.

Just know that for next time. 👍

Just got around to watching the video, it looks good for the most part. (Audio seems to be off-sync, though.) One thing I noticed is at 3:20. That technically should have been a bust since @ZDUPH is the one who pinned you to the wall, causing you to lose all speed.

Just know that for next time. 👍
Thing is, I was actually gonna mention the wall-pin too. Problem was, there was so much off-topic banter going on in the chat that I just didn't bother.

Just a heads up that I'm unavailable tonight and tomorrow night. I've got a birthday party to go to for my grandfather tonight, and tomorrow I work until 6PM EST. I'll be available on Sunday though. Sorry. :/

If there's no lobby tonight then I'll just be trying to get the #Forzathon Lola and possibly playing Project Cars too.

Ill be available Sunday for sure. Not sure when I'm gonna be back from Chicago tomorrow.

We will be doing Most Wanted today with the stolen police vehicle scenario. The racer starts from the Great Ocean Road sign and finishes at the Timber Mill. Here is the path:

upload_2017-2-18_12-7-51.png

(Remember, the racer does not have to follow the path. They just have to get to the timber mill any way possible.)

And this is the stolen cop car: A Volvo S60. It can be tuned up to B class.

upload_2017-2-18_12-9-29.png

All other cops cannot use the S60, obviously.

upload_2017-2-18_12-10-48.png

Maps and names on, don't forget.

Lobby should be up in 30 minutes or so.​

Last edited:
Something came up so I don't think I can make it. At least not for the next hour (maybe less, maybe more, I'm not quite sure yet).

I'll probably be a little late. Should be able to join 20 minutes from now

I'm a bit tried right now so I might not make it. Just taking a nap is enough to increase my body temperature and starting to struggle to move my body along with some frequent coughing.

Ameer, what if we pushed it back to tomorrow. That way more people can join (and Toy will hopefully stop dying).

Dog walk was cut short so I'm using the delay time to make a B Class police STI, and also sort out the Polestar.

Met up with unit 98 (JR98_Gaming) a few days ago.
Screenshot-Original.png

And busted a Subaru Impreza for hooning around on the freeway.
Screenshot-Original.png

Oh yeah, my Corvette C6 Super Pursuit Unit reaches 244MPH. Best of luck outrunning it. ;)

challenge accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back