The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Ameer. I must admit, when I posted my proposal for a classic GCPD livery, I wasn't expecting it to be taken *that* seriously. I suspect a change of livery for many of my classic police cars is in order...

Nice one Ameer. I must admit, when I posted my proposal for a classic GCPD livery, I wasn't expecting it to be taken *that* seriously. I suspect a change of livery for many of my classic police cars is in order...
This is going to be a one-off event really so I don't see us using the classic livery again anytime soon.

What time is it by you right now?
I know there won't be any lobby today but just to reference, right now it's 11:05 PM for me. The problem of hosting it on Saturday or Sunday goes to the fact that the week starts on Sunday rather than Monday so i have to sleep earlier.

I can make it tomorrow. Are the racer cars limited to American muscle too or can we use any 60s-70s car?

I can make it tomorrow. Are the racer cars limited to American muscle too or can we use any 60s-70s car?

I think it's 60's/70's US/Aus muscle all round for cops and racers.

So...would this be acceptable for tomorrow? I figured I'd try and break up the blue on this thing with a white roof.
Screenshot-Original.png

So, here is the plan for today:
- Open Patrol on Great Ocean Road
- Classic GCPD liveries
- C Class American and Australian muscle cars from the 60s and 70s.
- Time: don't know yet.

Here is what the livery looks like (inspired by @Firehound427's post a few a pages back):

View attachment 636525
View attachment 636526
Livery requirements (decals are up on my Storefront):
- Base color is the usual blue we use.
- White horizontal stripe with a height of .20.
- POLICE decal on side (size: .30).
- GCPD decal on the stripe (size: .20 - make it fit the stripe).
- All white rear bumper with POLICE decal (size: whatever fits).
- White wing (if applicable).
- POLICE decal on hood (size: .30).
- Black or dark gray wheels.

Car requirements:
- 1970s or 1960s.
- American or Australian.
- C class.
- Can be tuned to the max of the class limit (which is 600)​

Great Ocean Road map:

GreatOceanRoad.jpeg

Also, the little peninsula near the ship wrecks is fair game:

View attachment 636528

Ship wrecks are fair game too.

If you have any questions just ask.​
How do I get to your storefront?

How do I get to your storefront?
When going to apply a new shape in the livery editor, press the 'search' button (the button with the 2 rectangles). Then search 'ameersixtyseven' in the 'Creator' section.

When going to apply a new shape in the livery editor, press the 'search' button (the button with the 2 rectangles). Then search 'ameersixtyseven' in the 'Creator' section.
I tried lowercase it didn't work. The a and two s s have to be upercase then it should work.
@Ameer67 what time will it be because I'm doing lunch at 11 est I believe we should be done around 12- 12:30 maybe 1.

Last edited:
Damn. Guess it's time to see what kind of monstrosity I can make in the livery editor then.

Follow the instructions here and you should be okay:
Here is what the livery looks like (inspired by @Firehound427's post a few a pages back):

View attachment 636525
View attachment 636526
Livery requirements (decals are up on my Storefront):
- Base color is the usual blue we use.
- White horizontal stripe with a height of .20.
- POLICE decal on side (size: .30).
- GCPD decal on the stripe (size: .20 - make it fit the stripe).
- All white rear bumper with POLICE decal (size: whatever fits).
- White wing (if applicable).
- POLICE decal on hood (size: .30).
- Black or dark gray wheels.

Don't worry, I'm not going to be too strict with these liveries since this is probably going to be a one time deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back