The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys want me to make the lobby this week? I should be relatively free for time barring anything coming up.

Won't be available on Saturday. My dad is taking me to a local car show as an early birthday gift (b-day on the 5th).

I've been busy nearly the whole week, so I had little free time to type up my usual post-session write-up. Well, here it is.

Thanks to @ZDUPH @Cowboy @Silver Arrows @Gotbeefboy564 @JASON_ROCKS1998 @cartrucks @Lameonade for attending the lobby held last Sunday. I enjoyed patrolling in the classic cop cars on the Great Ocean Road and chasing down crooks, including the General Lee. Good stuff overall.

I'll most likely have the plans for what we're going to do this weekend either Friday or Saturday.

Also, a new rule:

Police cannot use head-on hits to take down racers.

That means no kamikaze attack! If you accidentally head-on hit a racer, just let him keep going.

Also, a new rule:

That means no kamikaze attack! If you accidentally head-on hit a racer, just let him keep going.

A: No more Rhino units I presume?

B: That makes pretty much all of my arrests null and void :lol:

Damn I had two kills ramming head on on the last lobby. If the lobby Saturday is in the morning I'll be late because I'll be at a local car show if he weather is nice.

I won't be here on Saturday either as I'm going down to Glasgow then and returning on Sunday.

also @JASON_ROCKS1998 the new DVR stuff that they put into the latest update for Xbox One might due wonders for you, the official camera man of GCPD ;)
Just had a look and it doesn't look like a whole lot that would really be beneficial to me, just that it's slightly easier to record stuff now (even though I never had any problems with that before). One thing I would like is the ability to up the recording time for a single clip up to 10 minutes at least but I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.

As far as availabilty for this weekend goes, I should definitely be available today, tomorrow and Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back