The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's 1 AM for me but Ramadan just started so yay, more time to spend late nights on GTP.

Oh wait, you're going to close the club, aren't you? :(

I'm going to be AFK on Forza because we are celebrating moms birthday I'll be about 1 hour or an hour and half late. I'll let you know when tundra might not be able to make it because he's helping drop his dad off the airport

Well it looks like the GCPD HQ in Surfers Paradise has now been expanded to incorporate The Fire & Rescue Department.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Oh yeah, I'll have to show off my Gold Coast Fire Dept. livery on my Crown Victoria/Hummer H1 sometime, seeing as server issues meant no-one has actually seen them yet...

EDIT: I have a question on the use of Ghost cars. I am aware that Ghost units may not initiate traffic stops, but would they be able to follow the suspect vehicle until a marked unit arrives to initiate the stop? And if the suspect clocks the Ghost unit and takes off before a stop is initiated, would the Ghost unit be allowed to follow in pursuit (at a distance) without a marked unit being present?

Last edited:
but would they be able to follow the suspect vehicle until a marked unit arrives to initiate the stop?
If the racer is still roaming at cruising speed, then yes.

And if the suspect clocks the Ghost unit and takes off before a stop is initiated, would the Ghost unit be allowed to follow in pursuit (at a distance) without a marked unit being present?
At a distance is fine as long as they don't touch the racer and get too close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back