The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the racer is still roaming at cruising speed, then yes.

At a distance is fine as long as they don't touch the racer and get too close.

Alright. I was thinking of deploying Ghost units in my next session, so the clarification on the rules of engagement is appreciated. Thanks.

I won't be available this weekend and next weekend because I'm doing a week hike, 50 miles. I'll let you know when I'm back from the hike. I would like to do a chase before I leave tho. But idk if anyone is available tonight. If so, please plan to do it after 3:00 est. or 4 I'll let you know the details when. I have family business around that time.

Good news, I have finally been able to resolve my mic issues buy getting yet another controller and a new headset. I think the new headset doesn't have the background sound issue that my last one did either.

Can we get a return of #cockyjason?

Good news! No, it's not the Dacia Sandero. I will be active this weekend, so to celebrate, I thought I'd give you a few updates on what I plan on getting up to over the next few days.

Firehound Police Vehicles has been working hard to bring a one-of-a-kind Road Policing Vehicle based on the BAC Mono to the roads of the Gold Coast. This single-seater track car will be deployed to educate citizens of the need to drive safely and responsibly

GetPhoto.ashx

Meanwhile, the GCPD has created a Public Service Announcement poster to warn careless drivers of the presence of Ghost units throughout the Gold Coast area.

upload_2017-6-8_20-44-28.png

Firehound Police Vehicles' Resale Department is handling the sale of decommissioned police vehicles. Officers interested in acquiring one of the following out-of-service police cars should contact company boss Firehound427.

BMW M4 GTS (S1)
Buick GNX (C)
Cadillac Escalade ESV (B)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 (S1)
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z (C)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 (A)
Ford Focus ST (B)
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '93 (C)
Ford EB Falcon GT (C)
Ford Shelby GT500 (A)
HSV GTS-R (B)
Jaguar XE-S (A)
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 (A)
Ram Runner (B)
Renault Megane RS 250 (A)

Finally, I would like to announce that every patrol car I use this weekend will have this British Thin Blue Line sticker on the bumper, in remembrance of the victims of the recent terror attacks on British soil, as well as a tribute to the brave police officers who stand tall in the face of adversity.

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Good news! No, it's not the Dacia Sandero. I will be active this weekend, so to celebrate, I thought I'd give you a few updates on what I plan on getting up to over the next few days.

Firehound Police Vehicles has been working hard to bring a one-of-a-kind Road Policing Vehicle based on the BAC Mono to the roads of the Gold Coast. This single-seater track car will be deployed to educate citizens of the need to drive safely and responsibly

GetPhoto.ashx

Meanwhile, the GCPD has created a Public Service Announcement poster to warn careless drivers of the presence of Ghost units throughout the Gold Coast area.

View attachment 652557

Firehound Police Vehicles' Resale Department is handling the sale of decommissioned police vehicles. Officers interested in acquiring one of the following out-of-service police cars should contact company boss Firehound427.

BMW M4 GTS (S1)
Buick GNX (C)
Cadillac Escalade ESV (B)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 (S1)
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z (C)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 (A)
Ford Focus ST (B)
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '93 (C)
Ford EB Falcon GT (C)
Ford Shelby GT500 (A)
HSV GTS-R (B)
Jaguar XE-S (A)
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 (A)
Ram Runner (B)
Renault Megane RS 250 (A)

Finally, I would like to announce that every patrol car I use this weekend will have this British Thin Blue Line sticker on the bumper, in remembrance of the victims of the recent terror attacks on British soil, as well as a tribute to the brave police officers who stand tall in the face of adversity.

GetPhoto.ashx

I'd be interested in the C6 ZR1 and Mustang Cobra.

I'd be interested in the C6 ZR1 and Mustang Cobra.

Alright. PM me on my Gamertag CivicTypeR15 when you're ready to buy them, and I'll post them up on the auction house.

EDIT: So, uhh... Any chance of a lobby today? If so, where's the designated patrol district, and what cars will be used?

Last edited:
I also made some new police units. 2 B class, 1 A class, and 1 S1 class.

B Class
6-9-2017_10-07-05_PM.png

6-9-2017_10-07-10_PM.png
6-9-2017_10-06-49_PM.png

6-9-2017_10-06-56_PM.png
A Class
6-9-2017_10-07-37_PM.png

6-9-2017_10-07-42_PM.png
S1 Class
6-9-2017_10-07-26_PM.png

6-9-2017_10-07-32_PM.png

I'm back, from doing 55 miles. My brother got Forza and he wants to play. I need 4 likes if anyone is interested in playing.

I've been having my hands full with DiRT 4 and Overwatch Competitive lately, plus I'm also getting a bit worn out on FH3 too.

I wouldn't mind a lobby sometime this summer. Don't know about everybody else, considering a full day and then some passed by without a response to your post.

Made a cop car for the first time in a while

S1 Mercedes E63 AMG
5804c530-1d63-46ea-8435-1239fd4145eb.PNG

2261d987-b836-4380-b457-183d87aece8a.PNG

Also built a C Class Trans Am GTA as well as updated my CVPI livery, but didn't get any screenshots of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back