The Rally Trophy: Little Christmas Cup- Alexander Ernhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 110 comments

What is the best day for you to attend the races?

• Monday, 18:00 UK

• Tuesday, 20:00 UK

• Wednesday, 19:00 UK

• Thursday, 19:00 UK

• Friday, 20:00 UK

• Saturday, 21:00 UK

• Sunday, 19:00 UK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
subaru-wrc-have-a-rally-great-christmas-card-style-2-7499-p-jpg.472951

Welcome to The Rally Trophy, the 2nd Edition of Little Xmas Cup. This is the second edition of Little Xmas Cup after Jocke had started his first Edition of Little Xmas Cup with BMW Z8's and Suzuki Cappuccino's.

My idea of doing a rally championship was when I was competing a rallycross championship in GT6 and after I have seen several videos of rally championship.
In March 2014, the World Rally Championship was created which lasted less than a month, because it failed as it wasn't set in stone.
However, in 2015, with the GTP Endurance Series being successfull, I already was planning to revive my rally championship project.
In July 2015, I got my PS3 and I have started to develop my rally championship.

Therefore, after sharing my rally idea with @IfAndOr and with some guys, then we have decided that this Christmas Cup would be about rally.

By the way, this is a pre-season of Global Rally Championship, which the Season 1 will start in 18 January 2016.

So, until then, I hope that you are having a good time. So, the HRSC Series Promotors and I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :cheers:

Last edited:
1.1- This is a Little Xmas Cup, which will contain 3 races and 3 time Trials.

1.2- The following Sporting Regulations are a living document and they must be followed at all times.

1.3- Insulting, Accusing and making fun of the other drivers or the Series Promotors is stricly prohibited and will therefore cause several consquences for a participant who does this things.

2.1.1- The Cup will consist of 3 Races and 3 Time Trials, in Asphalt, Snow and Gravel.

2.1.2- The Penultimate Race will be worthing double points and the Final Race will be worthing Triple Points.

2.1.3- The Race Events will be a non-Point Events.

2.2.1- The Races will have Grid with False Start Check and they will be on Standing Start.
2.2.2- The number of laps will be set between 2-3 Laps.
2.2.3- While overtaking, be carefull not to hit the cars too hard! The Damage will be set to Full.
2.2.4- The races will also have a 5-minute qualifier, depending of the type of track.

2.3.1- The Time Trial Events will start from the final Corner of the track. Pit Stop to repare a car is forbidden!

2.3.2- To be classified into a Time Trial Event, all drivers must complete the required laps in a Time Trial Event.

2.3.3- Because GT6 records only the fastest lap on Time Trial mode, then, the lap times will be added to the total lap time.

2.3.4- All the drivers must send all lap times after they have finished the Time Trial Events on the following form.

For example, in Toscana:
Name of the Driver: Harsk
Car: Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak '98
Times: Lap 1- 1'00.000
Lap 2- 1'00.000
Lap 3- 1'00.000
Lap 4- 1'00.000
Lap 5- 1'00.000

2.3.5- After that, the Event Organizer will calculate the lap times to the Total Time of a Time Trial Event. For example, if I would do 5 laps of 1 minute, then the total time would be 5 minutes.

2.3.6- The Time Trial Event will last 1 week. This will give time to the players to set their fastest lap times.

2.3.7- All participants must save the replay after they have finished their lap times on Time Trial.

2.3.8- The Time Trial Events must be done Online, but they can be done in a Normal or a Club Lobby.

3.1- The used point System in this Cup will be from 2015 FIA World Rally Championship, as it follows:
point system.JPG

3.2- In some cases, there might less than 10 competitors in a class. To keep it a fair competition, the points for less than 10 competitors will be attributed in the following scale:
l10.JPG

3.3- The Points of Power Stage are applied only in the final Lap, as it follows:
pw.JPG

3.4- If you have completed a halfway of stage, then the points will be attributed on the Top-6 Leg from the 2014 European Rally Championship as it follows:
erc.JPG

3.5- These points from the 2015 Rally Trophy do not carry over to the 2016 Global Rally Championship, as it is a Pre-Season of GRC.

3.6- Gaining a position compared to the Leg 1 to the final classification will give you 3 extra points.

4.1- In the end, a driver is crowned "2015 The Rally Trophy [OVERALL/CLASS] Champion".

4.2- If there are 2 or more drivers with the same number of points, the champion will be determined by the following criteria:

4.2.1- The number of victories;
4.2.2- If the number of victories are the same, then the number of gratest podiums;
4.2.3- The number of retirements or disqualifications;
4.2.4- The number of attended rounds.
4.2.5- If the two drivers have done the same criteria result, then the Series Promotors won't stand a choice, but crowning them both as champions.

4.3- The same process is done to Manufacturers, Teams, Countries, the Average Finishing Position Title and the Average Points Finish.

4.4- In the Manufacturers, Teams and Countries Title, the points for a manufacturer/team/country are totalled from all finishers from each manufacturer/team/country.

5.1- To sign-up, a driver must fill the following form:

5.1.1- For example, I did in the following form:
sign-up.JPG

5.2- The drivers can change number (#) prior to their first event participation. After they complete a event, they will not be able to change number (#) for the rest of the season.

5.3- Car Changes during the season are allowed.

5.4- Teams types are Independent, Privateer, Semi-Factory Team, Factory Team and Non-Factory Team.

5.5- There are no number limit of sign-ups. Two or more lobbies will be created if necessary.

5.6- The entries will be reviewed in January 2016, for the start of Global Rally Championship.

5.7- The participants can invite persons to do the rally, but they must inform the Event Organizer before they participate on the rally.

6.1- After or during every race, the Series Promotors may issue a penalty for a participant or then exclude a participant if he's misbehaving on the track.

6.2- Don't talk in the incident on the thread. If you want to submit the incident, please send us a PM.

6.3- After the incident has been submitted, we'll be checking the incident.

6.4- After the incident has been verified, the Series Promotors will be giving a warning, a penalty or possibly, a exclusion from the rally to a misbehaving participant.

7.1- The lobby will be open in a normal lobby or a Club Lobby. The privacy of lobby will be set to "Public". Here are the images:
i1FdFq9ULEVnxO.jpg
i1DpsXOXh3pPRcc.jpg

7.2- The Races will be Practice/Qualify/Race. The Starting Grid will be determined by the fastest qualifiers, meaning, fastest first.

7.3- The mechanical damage will be set to full, the Visible Damages will be on, the Tire Wear/Fuel Consomption will be set to Normal, the Grip Reduction will be set to real and Splistream will also be set to real (only for races).

7.4- The pit stops won't be mandatory, but a driver may go to pits to repair the damage. In Time Trial Events, doing a pit stop is forbidden!

7.5- The Event's weather will be based on a country's real day.

7.6- All driving assists are allowed, as long as you meet the Regulations of "Car Selection".

7.7- The cars will have a different specification for each surface.

7.8- In Time Trial Events, The Race Format will be set to "Race Alone".

7.9- The Events's weather will be according to the real weather conditions.

7.10 The Car Performance will be flitered by HP.

7.11- In Race Events, the Races will be set to "Friendly Race", but the Time Trial Events will be set to "Race for Real".

Last edited:
Car Selection
All drivers will be using 4 vehicles of Choice, plus the Open Class.
wrc2.0t.JPG

Turbo and NA Engine Upgrades are prohibited, unless specified otherwise.

Tires and Driving Assists
The allowed tires are Sports: Soft or Lower for Asphalt Races (only for WRC2.0T); Snow Tires for Snow Surfaces;

All Driving Assists are off except ABS and Driving Line (only for WRC2.0T).

Other cars
The other cars which are not on the car selection, can be used. They will be listed on STR. They are eligible for points.

Last edited:
Event Schedule

xmas schedule.JPG

Three races and three Time Trial races.

Entry List

#1- Mohammad Shayan Ahmed, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Rally Car (Smurfy Autosport)
#6- Tarnheld, Lancia Stratos '73
#9- Mikey Lam, Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03
#13- P. Iniesta (Reserve)
#17- Todor Stoikov, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Rally Car (Mitsubishi Bulgaria Rally Team)
#25- Marco Lara Mendez
#28- Paul IfAndOr, Lancia Stratos 450PP (Maybe)
#32- Rafael Pereira, Citroen C4 WRC '08 (Citroen World Jelly Team)
#36- Road Runner, Subaru Impreza WRC2008
#37- Mallet Bridge
#39- L. Yagami
#40- Thomas Alderton (Team Atom)
#46- John Wells, Mitsubishi Lancer (JRW Racing)
#47- R. Smiley, Subaru Impreza Rally Car '05 (BackFire Racing)
#50- Seth Smith, Suzuki Swift Sport '07 N2SW (Swift Autosport)
#63- Alex Heinen, Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak (PRT Competition)
#72- Erik Andersson, Alpine A110 Group 4/4 Replica (Arctic Racing)
#78- Lex Lathor, Suzuki SX4 WRC '08
#81- Ivan Miguel Rodriguez, Ford RS200
#83- Daniel Vikman, Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
#96- Pedro Harsk, Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak (HRSC Racing)
#98- Jake Wilson, Citroen C4 WRC (Wilson Racing)
#173- Stefano Conte
#240- Kevin Mertens, Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
#257- Manasseh Bowles, Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99 (BlackOut Motorsports)
#390- Alexander Erhart (HRSC Racing)
#616- Manny YhAvitz
#666- Jocke McFly (Reserve)
#1996- Zephan Zed Richard, Citroen Xsara Rally Car '99

@Smurfybug @Toshost @lxmmy @S_Bridge @GremlinWon @swiftsmith @MonGnoM @Harsk100 @Il_Conte_Sky @Manasseh257NSX @MannYhAvitZ @JockeP22
@jake2013guy @LexLathor @RoadRunner36 @TS040Hybrid
@eran0004 @IfAndOr @Marco Lara @Flaco13

Last edited:
If you're a creep, DON'T READ, unless you give me candy and car parts (throw in some money too!)

RoadRunner36
otistomatoe2
Jacob Chandler (please don't google it, very...awkward photos of a guy who happens to have the same name as me show up...)
Impreza WRC 2008
Blue/ gold
#36 (My fav #)
American
Pacific Time
Weekends (unless swamped with homework)
Controller...poorly and sadly...
Currently no team
Solo driver

By the way, Harsk100, which location will Autumn Ring be based with for weather, as it isn't a real location?

Last edited:
If you're a creep, DON'T READ, unless you give me candy and car parts (throw in some money too!)

RoadRunner36
otistomatoe2
Jacob Chandler (please don't google it, very...awkward photos of a guy who happens to have the same name as me show up...)
Impreza WRC 2008
Blue/ gold
#36 (My fav #)
American
Pacific Time
Weekends (unless swamped with homework)
Controller...poorly and sadly...
Currently no team
Solo driver

By the way, Harsk100, which location will Autumn Ring be based with for weather, as it isn't a real location?
You're in now. 👍

Autumn Ring will be based on Japan's weather, as it has Autumn environment which makes this track being inspired on Sapporo, a Japan's region.

Attention participants!

Although that the Saturday has more votes, there are some people who are busy with another commitents such as school responsibilities and competing in another series. And the fact of the Rally Trophy during only 1 day would be hard, because some people might not be able to compete.

Therefore, to prevent this issue, the Rally Trophy is planned to last during the 2nd week of December, meaning, the Rally Trophy would start at December 14th and it would finish at December 20th. The purpose of the "1 rally week" method is to allow all participants to participate in a rally event without having to miss their responsibilities to attend a "one-day round".

Remember, there is no number limit of sign-ups. If there are more than 16 signed up drivers, we'll proceed with the creation of 2 or more lobbies.

What do you think?

If it's on weekdays, then I can only go between December 19 through January 1
Okay then. Then, would you pick the December 19th? Or then the December 20th to participate in a event? You can participate the First 3 rounds in 19th, while you could participate the final 3 rounds in December 20th. You do not have to participate in all events. ;)

Most likely start on 19th, Subaru has been itching to race :D
That's cool. 👍

If you got friends or family who play Playstation 3 with you, please tell them to join my rally championship. I will be glad to see them on track. 👍

Any chance of a historic class, or can I enter a historic car in the open class?

I'd like my A110 group 4 replica to see some action :D

155 bhp, 700 kg.

tWoKTTTZ6O1jMUrPN_0.jpg

If it's allowed, here is my entry form:

GTPlanet: eran0004
PSN: eran0004
Name: Erik Andersson
Car: Alpine A110 Group 4 '72 (replica)
Colour: Azzurro / White
Number: #73
Time: CET (Central European Time, GMT +1)
Available: Tuesdays and Thursdays after 18.00 GMT; Weekends except Sunday evening.
Controller: Wheel
Team: Arctic Racing
Team type: Private team.

Any chance of a historic class, or can I enter a historic car in the open class?

I'd like my A110 group 4 replica to see some action :D

155 bhp, 700 kg.

tWoKTTTZ6O1jMUrPN_0.jpg

If it's allowed, here is my entry form:

GTPlanet: eran0004
PSN: eran0004
Name: Erik Andersson
Car: Alpine A110 Group 4 '72 (replica)
Colour: Azzurro / White
Number: #73
Time: CET (Central European Time, GMT +1)
Available: Tuesdays and Thursdays after 18.00 GMT; Weekends except Sunday evening.
Controller: Wheel
Team: Arctic Racing
Team type: Private team.
Yes, there is a chance. 👍

I'm never sure what I'm doing around the Christmas period Harsk so that's why I've not put my name down. But you can certainly pencil me in as a possible entrant.
When you've nailed down the times and dates I might be able to say yes or no - or at least make it to one of the events.

If I can make it, to go with Eran's historic Alpine is any chance of using a Lancia Stratos - the premium one with the lights added? It's currently set to 450pp but can be lowered if required.

I'm never sure what I'm doing around the Christmas period Harsk so that's why I've not put my name down. But you can certainly pencil me in as a possible entrant.
When you've nailed down the times and dates I might be able to say yes or no - or at least make it to one of the events.

If I can make it, to go with Eran's historic Alpine is any chance of using a Lancia Stratos - the premium one with the lights added? It's currently set to 450pp but can be lowered if required.
IfAndOr, the Event will be going between 14-20 December, it starts at December 13th at 23:59 (Depending of your timezone) and it ends at December 21st at 00:01 (Depending of your timezone). Pick a day and a hour which you are available to do the Time Trial rallies and then join the lobby so you can do your stints.

You can enter your 450PP Lancia Stratos. I'll consider you as a reserve/maybe. 👍

Oh no... Feeling nervous about joining this series...:nervous:

I was just playing with my Miata on GT6 on a touge course online, when I started to smell burning electronics...:eek:

Scared to turn the PS3 back on again, currently out back cooling off. I have no idea what's happening inside that plastic box, but it surely can't be good.
Chances are I may have to drop out, and even have to stop playing Gran Turismo until GTSport launches on the PS4.:(

Well, now I have an excuse to get a Playstation 4!:lol:

Oh no... Feeling nervous about joining this series...:nervous:

I was just playing with my Miata on GT6 on a touge course online, when I started to smell burning electronics...:eek:

Scared to turn the PS3 back on again, currently out back cooling off. I have no idea what's happening inside that plastic box, but it surely can't be good.
Chances are I may have to drop out, and even have to stop playing Gran Turismo until GTSport launches on the PS4.:(

Well, now I have an excuse to get a Playstation 4!:lol:
Oh no! That's terrible! :(

Well, are you sure that do you have to pull out from the rally event? I was looking forward to see you on track. The Rally Event is in 2 weeks!

Anyways, regarding to these first 3 races, the First 3 races will be in December 15th. and they will be a non-Point Events. The Valid Points Events are the Time Trial Races.

I also may increase the quantity of Time Trial races from 3 to 6, so the Time Trial Little Championship won't be too short. 👍

The WRC2.0T Cars are equal in Snow. The following result is:
bop.JPG

I just need to correct the Gravel Specs and then, it is finished. 👍

What do you guys think?

Latest Posts

Back