The Scary Side Of SA. (Rumors and the Unexplained, Spoilers Contained, Who Cares?)

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 489 comments

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
Ok, after doing a little research, and some spooky crap happening to me, I'm going to go out to The REAL location of Bigfoot, the UFO, and the ghost cars.

Theres also a Phone Booth out in the desert, thats ringing. Answer it. No ones there.

While I was out in the middle of Flint looking around at stuff, a really, really, really bad fog came out of nowhere. It was worse than Silent Hill fog. I couldn't see anything.
When that happened, I floored it back to Angel Pine to take a breather before going back out there.

Everything is by the 2 Horse Shoe shaped rock formations out in Back o Beyond. Atleast, thats where the Ghost Car is. Which is my main objective now...

Ah, Scary stuff.

Oh, Bigfoot pic thats been going around so much: Link

Wow. R* had a good deal of spooks. But I thought the first sighting and first rumors of Bigfoot were in the east. Not west.May be wrong. BTW, I heard there's an Area 51 base. But I heard it's called Area 69. Is that true? OR is it something else?

Yes. Area 69 Exists. I've been through it on a mission, flew over it in the jet, got shot down by SAMs. Never going back there again.

bigfoot_or_biker.jpg

*******possible spoiler**************

You have to do a mission at area 69.

I didnt like that.

I keep forgetting that I'm the only person on GTP that's finished the story, so everything I say is a spoiler.

I've found the cars... then it started raining, and lightning, so i ran away.

I don't wanna get my Tux that I spent $10000 on from DS wet man... I aint scared...

Area 69 huh? Wonder why they called it that. lol.

Its that No Fly Zone on the map isn't it? I'll check it out in the guide. :)

EDIT: How's the VTOL Fighter? And what does VTOL stand for?

And another thing. Theres rumors of Alien Radio. the UFO location is somewhere between the Airstrip and Area 69.
I'm not hangin around Flint for much longer, weird crap keeps happening.

I drove a Sanchez off a bridge, and I climbed up the other side, and there was a Walton at the end of it that wasn't there before I fell in the river.

I'm gettin the hell outta here...

McLaren F1GTR
EDIT: How's the VTOL Fighter? And what does VTOL stand for?

It's only called the VTOL in the guide. It goes by a diff name in the game (Good way to point out who has the guide and who doesn't)
It's really, really, really hard to fly.

Ya the weirdest stuff happens in flint county the 2 horshoe things, is the first place to see the ghost car, I've seen the ufo's and yes I've encountered the extremely heavy fog in the forest which did scare me, after all I did discover it yesterday, which was halloween.

Well we have proof, then my friend S13Drifting, wasn't lying, damn I wanna see the yeti. Did you try shooting at it?

Wasn't me that found it.
I haven't found it.

All I've found were the Ghost Cars with Claw Marks in the hoods.

I can't find the UFO.
I can't find the phone booth.

MistaX
All I've found were the Ghost Cars with Claw Marks in the hoods.
I took a Sanchez into Flint County / Back o' Beyond and I was in the middle of the forest when an empty beat up Glendale drove past me and just crawled to a stop in the middle of nowhere. And it's got claw marks on it.

Creepy. Very creepy. I didn't want to stay there.

KM.

I thought I found the UFO while I was flying around.
I jumped outta my plane, hit the ground (too low for parachute) nearly died, ran up to it and it was a gyser (SP?)

Ugh. what a disapointment.

I flew in SF when I wasn't suppossed too. Landed there. No cops which surprised me. The Glendale chased me out of the forest. That was some scary crap.

I swam for miles yesterday and didnt stop. The ocen has jelly fish sharks dolphins, gallapogos turtles.... And still i didnt stop just kept going....

By the San Fierro Airport, there is a intersection that leads into it, there is tall grass there, and several people has seen something non-human running through the grass.

Now theres a rumor of a T-Rex.
God this stuff keeps coming.

Haunted house in Prickle Pine that you buy.
Ghost of CJs mom in the Family house.

Also, certain radio stations, in the desert, will go to static and all you can hear is possibly a staticy voice saying "kill all humans"

Creepy crap.

And thats another thing. WHY IS THIS STUFF SO DAMN SCARY. Its a damn game and me (and a few of you) seem to be acting like this is happening in real life.

I havent seen anything like that but i get the chills reading this thread and i got the chills driving thru red county on a bicycle in the rain.

Haunted House: Confermed by me. Its the 50k house in Prickle Pine, at the end of the road over there.

Its just Noises. That whole house is very, very scary (Only works at night)

I've have seen a beat up glendale in Flint. I went to go have a look and saw scratch marks upon the sides. This game is much more interesting then I thought.

Im going to have to say somewhere in the Flint area.
Thats where all of the claw marked Glendales are.

(wait, I've seen one out in the desert too, that was odd..)

Well, all I know is that I'm not the who was chased by the beat up glendale. People say its how CJ died. About the ghost of Cj's mom in the house is this true? I swear I saw a white cloud in the corner of the screen once, but I just didn't know what it is.

I don't know. People say you need the camera and to take random pics in the house.
Who knows. Try it. I won't. I'm still freaked out about the Glendales and that was hours ago.

Same, that glendale followed me in red county for about 15 minutes till i decided to turn the Ps2 off, it was just too scary.

"Around midnight, if you are walking around your house and you see a small light, take a picture of it with L1 to save it, then go in and look at it, and you could maybe make out the shape of an old woman"

So far all I've got on CJ's Mom's ghost,

Heres another one:

Theres a Zombie Factory in LS.

Thats all I know.

And they say if you answer the phone in the desert, a body starts walking toward you.

Bigfoot cannot be killed...

So many rumors I can't prove.

Just found the freaky Glendales, scared the s**t outta me, cause they come from nowhere especially when its foggy.
Heres a pic.

Have'nt seen the Yeti yet, if someone does post the location.

Attachments

• DSC00337.JPG
    DSC00337.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 324
Back