The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

nb4x.jpg

u5m1.jpg

This is an image from NextGenUpdate forum.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/gran-turismo-6/723445-bmw-vision-gran-turismo-found-2.html

Maybe they want to celebrate 20th anniversary with VGTs in 2018! :D
Seriously where are those cars?!! I think we will receive them in 5,6 car packages, not like Mercedes Benz VGT.

I think is not PD problem, but rather the manufactures problem since they are the ones giving the CAD files to PD so they can convert them and code them for GT6 engine use.

Still, doesn't justify the delay of the glorified track editor, which can be all just thin air since no a single THING has been said from PD since release.

I think is not PD problem, but rather the manufactures problem since they are the ones giving the CAD files to PD so they can convert them and code them for GT6 engine use.

Still, doesn't justify the delay of the glorified track editor, which can be all just thin air since no a single THING has been said from PD since release.

But we don't have enough data to decide whose fault it is. PD could have had the CAD models for a few months for all we know and they just haven't modeled them yet. I'm not saying that is the case, and you could be right, but we don't have enough information to make the judgement on who is at fault.

Well, as far as I read it was PD asking manufactures for collaboration.

They responded with a few sketches since like ... October last year, VGT was released circa December, and still lacks the interior which was sketched, but not modelled. Having said that ... the Merc lacks the interior, and images and sketches of it suggested an existing interior design, plus they released the M4 with no interior, to then giving it one once the car's interior was accessible.

No idea what to make out of it, the Toyota and the M4 were nearly available once they were shown in Detroit Motor Show, like everything PD is all over the place with this.

Well, as far as I read it was PD asking manufactures for collaboration.

They responded with a few sketches since like ...
PD could have 100 concept pictures of a VGT car and don't release them in the game, because the car is not finished yet. As Samus said... We don't know whose fault it is. It is possible that some manufactures only will make cars under certain conditions, in my opinion. For example: Sell 3 million copies of GT6.

278 days until 01/01/15, 27 cars left. They need to average one every ten days if they want to get them all done this year, which I believe was the original plan?

Yes their website says 'The cars will be released by Polyphony Digital from 2013 to 2014' and has a quote from Kaz saying something similar.

278 days until 01/01/15, 27 cars left. They need to average one every ten days if they want to get them all done this year, which I believe was the original plan?
Plans changed. Plans always change. You don't know if the things have been pushed forward (which they have, obviously), because if I also serve my memory right. PD does not control the release of these things.

This isn't like Forza or NFS where the supported title life is exactly 1 year.

I think that might be because their DLC "season" starts relatively close to the games release date, not.... what is it now, 5 months nearly?

You can support a game for years, but if you wait too long to start releasing content, most people would have already moved on.

I think that might be because their DLC "season" starts relatively close to the games release date, not.... what is it now, 5 months nearly?

You can support a game for years, but if you wait too long to start releasing content, most people would have already moved on.
But I heard that May 1st, we will have Senna's content... I hope that PD follows their word...

Plans changed. Plans always change. You don't know if the things have been pushed forward (which they have, obviously), because if I also serve my memory right. PD does not control the release of these things.

From the GT website:

Over 20 of the world leading companies in the automotive industry have designed special cars for Gran Turismo, celebrating its 15th anniversary. Over the course of approximately 1 year, cars from each company will be provided one by one in the game. This is a festival of cars only possible to experience within Gran Turismo.

So yeah they are actually supposed to come within a year.

I'm not way too optimistic about the DLC or Vision GT.. We get things way later than it should of been. :indiff: Either they don't have lots of staff, maybe they are too lazy and uncomunicative, or they just focus on GT7 way too much, that the GT6 gets forgotten in the dust. I think we get atleast some decent DLC in Autumn, Christmas or next year... (sorry, I am tired. I got to go to sleep badly.)

My speculation:

Patch the game first - course creator, online community, possibly other things and THEN start releasing VGTs so that the game can be advertised better alongside them in the press.

"Here we can see the new VGT car on a track made in GT6 course creator"

"BMW VGT with custom livery in GT6" etc

"Lamborghini VGT showcasing amazing GT6 sound update"

Let a man dream :drool:

Well they did say a big patch is coming for Ayrton Senna 20 year tribute, so I wonder if we will get a lot more than just Ayrton Senna stuff.. like say course creator and such

Latest Posts

Back