THE 'SERIOUS RACING SERIES'. Sundays, 20:30 British time, bi-weekly. 10/12 signed up.

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 70 comments
Hi guys, my apologies for non attendance.

I completely messed this weekend up, having Mothering Sunday screwed it for me!

Looks like it was a great start to the series. Even more of a gutter I missed out.

Regards timings, the later the better for me, but I would be happy to meet in the middle as @Famine suggested

Unfortunately I have to withdraw my entry from this series as it’s looking like I won’t be able to attend any of these races.

Hope everyone has fun during this series!

It looks like the scheduling of the Supra Championship will not bode well for these races. It looks like there’s going to be only one timeslot, at 5pm on Sundays my time and these races are at 3:30, so it’ll probably clash with the 2nd race. Don’t know why there’s only one time slot, that seems silly.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently just the first round on April 28 is on a Sunday, the rest are on Saturdays

Last edited:
EDIT: Nevermind, apparently just the first round on April 28 is on a Sunday, the rest are on Saturdays
Yep - absolutely no idea why, and Saturdays clash with the FIA events too. April 28th is a SRS race though.

Edit: Looks like they cocked up the table - the first TGRSGT race is April 27th.

Last edited:
Back