The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
There's that popular GT5 Meme thread going about, but I dread adding this image in thought it might start a war.

picture.php

Throwing it in here though, because I "Know" we'll all get it. :P

Every color but blue. But doesn't the Veyron come in blue? I'm gonna go now. Night.

Last edited:
...Yeah, not feeling that one. I was thinking Lightning Bolt, but that sounds adorably generic.

Well, I've never really named a Pony before so meh. I probably would think of something slightly better if I could actually see it.

Not Ocelot, but something along the lines of a Colt pistol would be good.

Hmm, ok. *Looks up Colt Pistol*

Ok, just thought of these names, One color related, One in subtle reference (both rubbish):

Matte Walker
Patton Beretta

Btw, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Crescent, Reborn. No longer is she a pony based on my killed-off fursona

BUSTED Racem! if you turned it in and left, make sure you give your missed membership cards, etc

I know you won't use this name, but it's the only one I can think of really. So how about Flintlock?

That would be an awesome name. If the pony is Big Mac size, I would suggest Blunderbuss.

eXtaticusCutieMark.png

My OC's Cutie Mark! It's supposed to symbolise electronic music; the lightning for electronic and the square wave for music.

It's also got a kind of eurobeat theme going on. Y'know, because LIGHTNING LOVE AND THUNDARRR. Etc.

eX reminded me that I forgot to show the "improved" version of Mirror Lake here.

Followed CU's suggestions, but didn't wanted to fully copy him.

mirror_lake_v2_by_unitoone-d52s0e4.png

link

Last edited:
Well technically, it's in New Jersey.

EDIT:

Last edited:
A year has passed since I made my first digital picture!

First one: June 10th 2011.
captain_and_lieutenant_by_unitoone-d3ij4ad.png

link

And the new one: June 8th 2012
mirror_lake_v2_by_unitoone-d52s0e4.png

link

Thank you everyone for your support, inspiration, help and feedbacks!
heart.gif

Love ya all. :3

Thank you everyone for your support, inspiration, help and feedbacks!
heart.gif

Love ya all. :3

Seeing both of together, you get a much better understanding of how much you've improved over the year. I'm sure we'll be making a similar comparison next June too.

EDIT:

tumblr_m5bit7iUoO1rs7yllo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Guys, if you haven't already, then check out my new Deviant Art account that I set up today. Have a look at my signature for the link. I haven't got any pony related drawings on it yet, but I will work on it.

Off topic, but my latest car drawing uploaded to dA:

nissan_skyline_gt_r_r35_by_mster232-d52w9jb.jpg

(Kaz would really love this drawing :) )

Back