The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I'm pretty certain that Pip (AKA Sir Dick Branson) gave me food poisoning today. He must have added something to my meal, but at least I'm feeling a little better than I was earlier. So much for a "fun" break then.

*Goes back to dealing with stomach cramps*

I hope you feel better tomorrow, at least. Just don't eat so many apples kookeez poisoned spaghetti next time.

it__s_muffin_time_by_lamiaaaa-d4u1tos.png

Linky.

:lol:

*Goes back to dealing with stomach cramps*

Get well soon, bro(ny).

Over here I'm trying to figure out if I just got poisoned myself. A roommate left a glass lid to one of his pots on a hot stove top and pretty much burnt the thing. Now my entire apartment smells like one big chemical wasteland... and a bit like cabbage, too. All the toxic stuff should be gone but we all still breathed a lot of that crap in :grumpy:

Love and Tolerance went away when Richard Branson attempted to murder Greg Classic, as he is wont to do.

33816__questionable_animated_gilda_prince-blueblood_ask-blueblood.gif

I honestly don't remember this one. I really miss that tumblr, even if I understand why he ended it.

33773__safe_princess-luna_macro_image-macro.jpg

Then she doubled it.

I hope you feel better tomorrow, at least. Just don't eat so many apples kookeez poisoned spaghetti next time.

Thanks Logan.

It wasn't the spaghetti though, although it didn't help me at all. It was the burger I had a few hours prior that resulted in me going down on my knees in pain last night. I was feeling a little better after chatting with you guys last night, but I still feel sick today. :ill:

Get well soon, bro(ny).

Thanks, Other Greg.

Something about Luna and the moon or something? But where did love and tolerate go with Pip?

32466__safe_twilight+sparkle_artist-colon-furseiseki.png

Also:

32531__safe_fluttershy_hub+logo_bon+bon_sweetie+drops_cherry+berry_putting+your+hoof+down_fluttershy+vs+bon+bon.png

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't know that link was there. And I meant this song:

Also, cute amusement park pictures:

Sources are embedded.
16765__safe_animated_sweetie-belle_friendship-is-witchcraft_sweetie-bot_windows.gif

Sweetie_Belle.exe is not responding.

Last edited:
As everypony else said, it looks really good, Garret. :D 👍

Anyway, time for meeeeeee. If you reckon back I asked something about my composition and what MLP video to write a piece of music to... Yeah? Well, I handed it in ages ago but I got the mark back. It's a high merit (that's sort of 80 or 85% marks). Here it is.

The name really is a joke. I couldn't think of anything so I just threw that at it.

okay, bronies, you actually might see some art from ME. me and my mate have been working a VERY interesting storyline set 20 years after. if enough logs got saved, it might end up at Fimfiction

Back