The Trump Impeachment Thread

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 2,103 comments

Will the current Articles of Impeachment ever be sent from the House to the Senate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TB
From that article:

"The individuals who participated in the storming of the Capitol should be met with the full force of the law. They should and will be held accountable [but not the one who egged them on]."
Well, he can't implicate himself. It would make him look bad.

Do we make a new thread for Biden Impeachment, or...? :lol:

Can we file a 25th amendment for a QAnon imbecile?

Meanwhile on Fox News...

ErpgyF5UwAI1HA-.jpeg
Erp6wTzVcAAGpnX.jpeg

Last edited:
TB
From that article:

"The individuals who participated in the storming of the Capitol should be met with the full force of the law. They should and will be held accountable [but not the one who egged them on]."
Worthless husk of a man.

Can we file a 25th amendment for a QAnon imbecile?
Better. Per the Constitution, members of each house of Congress may be expelled by way of a two-thirds vote within the respective house.

"This could have serious repercussions in the future as people recognize this process against other presidents."

Well, it's not the first time impeachment has been used against a President. It's not even the first time in "modern" history that it's been used.

Is Trump the only President... or leader of anywhere... who is going to be impeached more times than he was elected?

I know I'm a broken record saying it at this point, but this is the right wing's entire strategy, and one of their only strategies, to keep people siding with them. Make the plebians perpetually entrapped in culture-war minutia and never talk about substantive issues so that they never actually question power structures nor have class consciousness.

Last edited:

*gasp*

You mean a guy who opposed Trump impeachment in 2019 also opposed it in 2021?

"if people recognize"

Where is this large swath of Americans who have never heard of impeachment?

"if people recognize"

Where is this large swath of Americans who have never heard of impeachment?
That would be 70% of the Republican base (based on what Republicans are stating).

:lol:

Capricious congressional cornhusker.

That turd has been transparently setting up for a run at the White House for years now. Nobody is as adept at issuing empty words as Ben Sasse. Being "represented" by him is one of the most irritating things about living in Nebraska.

I'd be capricious too if I knew deep down that Iowa corn is far superior to Nebraska corn.

Whoa whoa whoa. What's your skin in this game anyways, Buckeye?

Eh, Iowa can have the corn. We win on beef, and I'd rather have that.

Whoa whoa whoa. What's your skin in this game anyways, Buckeye?

Eh, Iowa can have the corn. We win on beef, and I'd rather have that.
We don't have a horse in this race but we gossip because we're nuts!

*gasp*

You mean a guy who opposed Trump impeachment in 2019 also opposed it in 2021?

"This could have serious repercussions in the future as people recognize this process against other presidents.”

If by other Presidents, you means dudes who spout election fraud lies without proof & rile up supporters to the point they literally attack democracy, then good. It should be serious so it doesn't give any other future Presidents ideas.

Olathe, CO sweet corn > All other corn. ;)
I see your happy little valley and raise you thousands of square miles of emergency landing farm fields.

Speaking of emergency landings, any more news on that plane Trump was trying to jump ship with? Does he know his old 757 can't make it from DC or NYC to Moscow on one fuel load?

Last edited:
I see your happy little valley and raise you thousands of square miles of emergency landing farm fields.

Speaking of emergency landings, any more news on that plane Trump was trying to jump ship with? Does he know his old 757 can't make it from DC or NYC to Moscow on one fuel load?

I presume that's what the stop over in Scotland was for, because who the hell goes on vacation to Scotland in January?

Back