The Ultimate force feedback "Wheel Buyers Guide" for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X and XBox One

Ok, then if I am on a budget what wheel/wheels do you reccomend? Is a Logitech G29/920 a good idea?
For AUD$200, I suggest you save for a while when you can afford a Thrustmaster T300RS. Any wheel that isn't force feedback isn't worth getting in my opinion hence created this thread.

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Thinking out loud.

Anyway, with the advent of so many racing titles to hit PS4, strongly considering picking up a wheel. Thrustmaster T300 is what I'm after, but what to do with my G27? can't keep it as well. Mrs will flip.

Question is what's it worth? The thing is practically mint condition. Logitech replaced it 2 times under warranty and the second time pretty much used it a couple of times. It's the updated one in the newer black box with the green blueprint graphics.

If I dropped it on gumtree or ebay, what do you think I'd get?

If I get rid of the wheel, doubt I'll keep the PS3 either. Maybe get rid of them together with the only 2 games I own WRC4 and GT6.

Trouble is people are moving on with new gen games and hardware. Is there a demand for used PS3 and G27?

I find it strange to see the Logitech G25/G27 rated at the "best" wheel...here I am searching for the better replacement, T300rs or GT2, and I see they get the lower scores....strange. I guess this thread is old.

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Thinking out loud.

Anyway, with the advent of so many racing titles to hit PS4, strongly considering picking up a wheel. Thrustmaster T300 is what I'm after, but what to do with my G27? can't keep it as well. Mrs will flip.

Question is what's it worth? The thing is practically mint condition. Logitech replaced it 2 times under warranty and the second time pretty much used it a couple of times. It's the updated one in the newer black box with the green blueprint graphics.

If I dropped it on gumtree or ebay, what do you think I'd get?

If I get rid of the wheel, doubt I'll keep the PS3 either. Maybe get rid of them together with the only 2 games I own WRC4 and GT6.

Trouble is people are moving on with new gen games and hardware. Is there a demand for used PS3 and G27?

They are worth about $150. Throw it on craigslist, might have a better try.

I find it strange to see the Logitech G25/G27 rated at the "best" wheel...here I am searching for the better replacement, T300rs or GT2, and I see they get the lower scores....strange. I guess this thread is old.
It doesn't mean the best but more like "most recommended" or "most popular". A lot of Toyota cars on the road doesn't mean they are the best automobile brand. Thrustmaster wheels aren't that far off in terms of combined votes.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the CSR wheel I have back at home in Texas will work with PS4 and I'll presumably be able to play GT7 just fine with it... yet it won't work with the XB1 and Forza? Oh the irony.

That's not a buyers guide its a Thrustmaster commercial trying to tell you why Thrustmaster is the better choice. :rolleyes: A buyers guide wouldn't include what their choice of wheel would be. With that, do you really believe if they had their choice of any wheel on the list it would be a T300 over the CSW? I call bull:censored:.

That's not a buyers guide its a Thrustmaster commercial trying to tell you why Thrustmaster is the better choice. :rolleyes: A buyers guide wouldn't include what their choice of wheel would be. With that, do you really believe if they had their choice of any wheel on the list it would be a T300 over the CSW? I call bull:censored:.
Well if you want a PS4 wheel which is properly licensed and works in all games (including say Driveclub) your choice is T150, G29 or T300.

The CSWv2 isn't fully licensed so I can understand being cautious about it in a PS4 buyers guide.

I would like to know if there is any wheel that works on both PS4, PS3 and One? For under $200 AUD?
Thrustmaster T150 is a good wheel for $200. I bought it and have used it with GT6 and I like the wheel very much. Peddles take a bit to adjust to, but I don't mind them. I'll upgrade if it's available. Haven't tried it on PS4 yet with PCars.

Last edited:
Just got the Logitech G29 from Best Buy for $299.00 with free shipping. So far seems like my G27 but all the buttons on the wheel are much better having near by. Have only used with the PS3 and GT6 just got the PS4 but am waiting for Gran Turismo Sport to come out. I know a lot of people think the Belt drive is better than gear drive, but I've had good luck with Logitech over the years, DFGT and G27 both still working, and the deal was to good to pass up.

Back