The ULTIMATE GTC Tokyo-Geneva FAQ, TPR version 1.0vB, is here!

• Thread starter HondaKid86
  • 46 comments
United States
Beautiful Houston
highmileage
gtclogo.jpg

Welcome to the ULTIMATE GranTurismo Concept FAQ and Car List, Tenative Pre-Release version 1.0vB. Because Sony hasn't been releasing too much information about GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva as of late, the FAQ will become an increasingly valuable resource for discussion and information.

You should note that this FAQ is my intellectual property and has been created without support or suggestion from Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment, or granturismo.com's administration.

Please do not copy or link to any part of this list and/or put it on your website without the permission of the author and/or its contributors. Publishing any portion of this document in any form of media (electronic or print) without prior consent constitutes intellectual property plagiarism according to international law. Also, please note that author of this FAQ is not to be held responsible for any mistakes contained herein.

At this time, the FAQ is not available for use on personal websites. Email me for details.

1a.jpg

Q. Why is GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva different than GranTurismo Concept 2001 Tokyo?
A. GranTurismo Concept was originally created for the Japanese market; it highlighted the innovative ideas showcased at the 2001 Tokyo Motor Show. In late Spring 2002, Sony and Polyphony decided to market the game in countries other than Japan. It was decided that concept cars from the Geneva Auto Salon would also be put in the game. Otherwise, both games are rather similar in their nature, architecture, and marketability.

Q. Isn't this game called...
A. NO. This game is called GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva. The game's title isn't GT3: Concept or GranTurismo Next.

Q. When will GTC be released?
A. The tenative release date for GTC 2002 Tokyo-Geneva in Europe is 17 July. Australia's release should be sometime near that date as well. No dates have been announced for the American market yet, and since GTC 2001 Tokyo was released in January in Japan, a Japanese release is not expected.

Q. Is it true that the US version of the game will be GranTurismo: Network or GranTurismo Next?
A. Again, no. If GranTurismo Concept is released in the USA, it will be sold as GranTurismo Concept. It will not include online play. The next FULL iteration of the game will be called GranTurismo 4 in all markets, and will include online play. GT4 is due out in late 2003 or early 2004.

Q. Which platforms can I get GTC for?
A. GTC's developer, Polyphony Digital, is a satellite company of Sony Computer Entertainment, Incorporated. PD and SCEI share close ties, and as such, GTC is a PS2-only game.

Q. Does GTC have an official website?
A. If you're looking for a definitive SCEE website, you won't find one. However, Sony UK has a small preview here. It should be noted that several of GTC 2002 Tokyo-Geneva's playable cars have been available in previous versions. GTC Tokyo and GTC Tokyo-Seoul each have their own websites.

Q. Is GTC a full sequel to GT3?
A. Absolutely not. The game is not an expansion pack as such, either. GTC is an extension, if you will... it's a completely separate game from GT3, but it's essentially the same game with a very narrow focus of cars and tracks. No major changes to the traditional GT3 architecture will be witnessed.

Q. Have GTC's graphics improved upon that of GT3?
A. To a decent extent. The skies, textures, and small elements of the game appear sharper and smoother. The car bodies themselves seem more detailed; you can even see the track in a car's wing mirrors during replays.

Q. Why is the game not called GranTurismo: B-Spec?
A. The B-Spec rumour is just that, a rumour. In Japan, A-Spec implies a high performance variant of a car; it can also mean the highest level of amateur racing competition. This is not a Mazda-specific term. If PD were to name the next game in the series of GT B-Spec, it would imply a lower performance version of the original game.

Q. Does the game include a Simulation mode like the rest of the series of GranTurismo games?
A. No. The game contains an arcade mode only.

Q. Is it possible to import cars/money from GT3?
A. No. There is no need to do this, as the game is arcade-mode only and does not contain an in-depth simulation mode.

Q. How will the licencing procedure work in GTC?
A. In GTC, you will have to take best course line tests for each track. These tests will assess your ability to negotiate the best racing line for each track. When you pass a licence, the track and a car is unlocked for you to race with. If you get all golds in all of your licences, you get another car. For more information, see the notes under the Nissan Skyline Pace Car in the Car List below.

Q. Is i.LINK support included?
A. Yes.

Q. Is GT Force support included?
A. Yes.

Q. What is the Sparco Racing Seat set?
A. The Sparco Racing Seat set is a special place to sit while driving in GT3. There's a place for the GT Force steering wheel (sold separately), and many aspects of the mini-cockpit are adjustable. The set goes on sale in Japan on 13 December, 2001 for about US$600 (69800 Japanese Yen). There's no word yet on possible overseas sales.

Q. Can I use GTC's cars in my GT3 game?
A. No.

Q. Is there still a rally mode in the game?
A. Yes, and several of the cars in the game are available for rally selection as well.

Q. Is it true that physical damage was originally programmed into GTC?
A. A screenshot from the GTC 2001 Tokyo manual certainly suggests this. The tyre wear meter showed a red disc inside the front right tire; this was the same indicator used in GT2's damage model. In any case, this was removed from the game and physical damage is not available.

Q. What is the future viability of more GTC-type games highlighting different motorshows across the world?
A. The game's producer (Kazunori Yamauchi) has said himself that GTC is the first in a long series of spinoff GT games. This second iteration of GTC shows that producing such a game is economically viable for Sony. However, whether or not these games will continue to be produced depends upon how cooperative the world's car manufacturers are as far as giving PD the concepts before they are revealed to the world.

2a.jpg

Q. How many cars does GTC contain?
A. GTC has around 100 selectable cars.

Q. Why was Hyundai included?
A. There are a multitude of possible reasons for Hyundai's inclusion in GTC. Due to political strife and conflict over a Japanese history textbook, South Korea long held an embargo against imported Japanese pop culture. Recently, this embargo was loosened significantly; this allowed SCEI to sell their games in South Korea. South Korea also recently opened their automotive market to imported Japanese cars, and began to export Hyundais to Japan. Another reason for Hyundai's inclusion could be the spirit of joint cooperation inspired by Korea and Japan hosting the World Cup. Of course, the most likely reason is that Hyundai has competitive cars and interesting concepts that PD saw fit to put into the game.

Q. How does the Toyota pod respond to changing conditions in GTC?
A. Specifics concerning this question are not yet known; however, we do know that the front end does change colour during the race, and the tail of the car wags as well.

Q. How does the IMA [hybrid] system work in GTC?
A. There is only one hybrid vehicle in GTC, and that is the Honda Dualnote. In the game, the Integrated Motor Assist powertrain is represented in full. In real life, the Dualnote's gasoline engine works as a generator during braking and deceleration to power up the electric assist. The engine stops completely at idle and restarts seamlessly when needed. The same process is used in GTC, and a blue meter within the tachometer keeps you abreast of the electric motor's charge. When the electric motor is fully drained, the car loses a significant amount of power and torque until it charges up again. This doesn't happen very often, though, because the electric motor is continuously being charged up during a race due to intense braking.

2b.jpg
It should be noted that many cars you've seen in GT3 before will serve as filler cars. These cars will not be included in this list.

Clicking on a manufacturer's name will take you to that company's motor show website. Some cars are clickable; these are cars that you might not be aware of yet. If you would like to know more about a certain car, please contact me and I'll add a link to that car's official website. Be warned, some links are in the manufacturer's native language.

GREEN: Production ready or in production. Selectable.
ORANGE: Concept only; no plans for production. Selectable.
PINK: Concept modified by PD; not real, but selectable in GTC.

Aston Martin
Vanquish

Audi

Abt TT-R DTM
RS4
RS6 Avant
RS6 Limousine

Autobacs Sportscar Laboratory (ASL)
Garaiya [TommyKaira joint venture]

Cadillac
Cien

Chevrolet
Corvette C5R
Corvette Z06

Chrysler

Crossfire

Daihatsu
Copen

Dodge
Viper GTS-R Prototype

Dome
Zero

Ford
Focus RS
GT40

GT40 LM Edition
Ka

Honda
Civic TypeR
Dualnote
Fit W
Integra TypeR
Integra TypeR LM Edition
NSX-R
NSX-R LM Edition
NSX-R LM Edition Roadcar
NSX JGTC: Arta (2000 Season)
NSX JGTC: Mugen Loctite (2001 Season)
NSX JGTC: Mobil 1 (2001 Season)
NSX JGTC: Raybrig (2000 Season)
NSX JGTC: Castrol Mugen (2000 Season)
S2000

Hyundai
Clix
HCD-6
Tuscani
Verna Rallier

Infiniti (Nissan)
FX45

Jaguar
S-Type R
XKR

Lotus

Elise Type72

Mazda
Atenza 5HB
Atenza LM Edition[Blue Version]
Atenza LM Edition[Orange Version]
RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A
RX-7 TypeR Bathurst R
RX-8
RX-8 LM Edition

Mercedes-Benz
SL500
SL55 AMG

MINI
Cooper
Cooper S

Mitsubishi
Airtrek Turbo-R by Ralliart
CZ3 Tarmac
CZ3 Tarmac Rallier
Lancer Evolution VI GSR Rallier
Lancer Evolution VII GSR Rallier
Lancer Evolution VII GT-A

Nissan
Fairlady Z (350Z)
Fairlady Z (350Z) LM Edition [GT]
Fairlady Z (350Z) LM Edition [RÄZO]

mm
mm.r (Production version HERE)
Primera 20V
Skyline 300GT
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34)
Skyline GT-R (R34) M-spec
Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Calsonic (2000 Season)
Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Pacecar (2001 Season)

NOTE: This car serves as the 'demonstration car' during licence tests; as you drive along the track, the pace car will lead the way. You're to follow its line and not hit it. Apparently, you can also select this car.

Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Pennzoil Nismo GT-R (1999 Season)
Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Pennzoil Zexel (2001 Season)
Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Xanavi Hiroto (2001 Season)
Skyline GT-R (V35)
Skyline GT-R (V35) LM Edition

Opel
Speedster

Pagani
Cooper S LM Edition
Zonda C12S

Peugeot

206 CC
206 Rallier

Pontiac
Solstice

Renault
Clio Renault Sport 2 litre

Spyker
C8 Laviolette

Subaru
Impreza WRX STi Rallier
Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style

Suzuki
GSX-R/4

Toyota
Altezza gita AS300
pod
RSC
RSC Rallier
Soarer 430SCV
Supra JGTC: au by KDDI/Cerumo (2001 Season)
Supra JGTC: Castrol TOM'S (2001 Season
Supra JGTC: Esso Ultron (2001 Season)
WiLL VS

Tickford
Falcon XR8 Racecar

TVR
Tuscan Speed Six

Volkswagen
Golf GTI
Lupo GTI
W12 Supercar

NOTE: This is the GranTurismo Concept 2001 Tokyo prize car list, NOT the GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva prize car list. This list is almost certainly bound to change due to the addition of cars. The list should be used as an example of how GTC Geneva's prize system will work.

3a.jpg
Q. How many tracks are there in GTC?
A. 6. There is only one 'new' track, Autumn Ring. You may remember it from the original GT.

3b.jpg

NOTE: If a track's name is in bold, a reverse version is available.

Autumn Ring
Midfield Raceway
Swiss Alps
Tahiti Maze
Tokyo R246

4a.jpg

Those who have submitted corrections or information:
animalica
Civic_VTi
deus
Inquisidor
legacyb4
The359 (2)

---

To those who've contributed to my previous FAQs... thank you for being my crutch!

5a.jpg

20 July 2K2: MINI Cooper S Rallier deleted; Pagani Zonda 7.3 added.
19 July 2K2: Dome Zero addition; GTCTG launch.
21 June 2K2: GTC Tokyo-Seoul link, woo!
20 June 2K2: Copen launch; mm.r URL addition.
11 June 2K2: Slight car list modifications.
10 June 2K2: The FAQ was posted, woohoo.

5b.jpg

Q. How can I contact you if I see a mistake?
A. You can find me on AIM and MSN (Hotmail) by the screename of HondaKid86. My ICQ UIN is 17534402.

6a.jpg

Just because.
flower2.jpg

mysection.jpg
Q.
A.

Holy cow man, that's awsome...sounds a lot better than I first heard.

But on the thing about it being called GT B-spec....A-Spec, while it might mean high performance, is only used as a name on Mazdas...

No, actually, A-Spec isn't a Mazda specific term. Other car manufacturers use it, and it's also used in races/homologations. Remember Class A, Class B, and Class C? Well, do a search on Google for Spec A, Spec B, Spec C, or A-Spec, B-Spec, and C-Spec. The results will surprise you.

Just saying that on cars themselfs, it's a Mazdaspeed thing...

You have RX-7 A-spec, AZ-1 A-spec, Miata A, B, and C-spec, and others...

Mazdaspeed uses that term, yes... but a few other tuning companies use it as well. It's NOT a native Mazda term. In fact, the Silvia was available in an A-Spec trim level in Japan. Now it's Style-A though...

I drove it in the Japanese version, no it was not exciting. But it was amazingly exciting compared to the standard MM. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :lol: :confused: :sleep:

They DID???
Wow have nissan made the road car?
I forget if the MM.R is under the Dream Car bit or the racecar bit in the Japanese version. Hey arent you from GTF???

The copen kinda reminds me of a honda beat.

I have an account on GTF but I havent gone back there since the servers wend down for a long time and I never came back. Somehow im a 1 forum kinda guy

Hi :honda: HondaKid86, you did a lot of hard work in this thread :D, well done.

Stick around in GT Planet, your one of a kind and look like you could make a massive contribution in :gt: Forums........

Give this guy a medal :gldmedal: for his efforts guys :thumbsup:

I have seen the game in action on the PSW magazine DVD. The Mini Cooper S LM is funny, it has a roof rack with suitcases on top (im not kidding! :lol: ) and the Ford Focus RS looks cool also and OH JUST BUY IT OK!!!

I am in about 2 weeks or whenever it comes out :D

Got this off a link in another thread, a nice little preview :D

Preview

We take the final version of the latest Gran Turismo title for a spin.

Gran Turismo Concept 2002: Tokyo-Geneva is an updated version of the first GT Concept game, which was released in Japan several months ago. The game has been updated to include cars from European manufacturers, such as Audi, Opel, Mercedes, Renault, and Volkswagen. Ford and Chevrolet are also represented.

Like in the Japanese release, the game's cars are split into five categories - new cars Pacific, new cars Europe, concept cars, dream cars, and race cars. The game includes several vehicles that are new to the Gran Turismo games, including the Ford Ka, Honda Jazz, Nissan Primera, Mitsubishi Airtek Turbo, Lexus SC 430, Honda S2000, Mazda RX-7 Spirit A Type A, and Ford Focus RS. European cars include the VW Golf GTi, Mini Cooper S, Renault Clio Sport, Mercedes SL 500, Lotus Elise and Elise Type 72, Opel Speedster, Jaguar S-Type R, Jaguar XKR, Audi RS 4 and RS 6, Mercedes AMG SL55, Aston Martin Vanquish, RUF RGT, and TVR Tuscan Speed Six. The game's concept cars include the Daihatsu Copen, Toyota Pod, Nissan MM, Chrysler Crossfire, Hyundai HCD6, Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac, Toyota RSC, Nissan 350Z, Honda V6 IMA MID Dual Note, Honda NSX-R, Suzuki GSXR/4, Dodge Viper GTSR Concept, Pagani Zonda S 7.3, and Ford GT40. The dream car section is populated with vehicles designed by Polyphony Digital.

The basic gameplay is identical to that of GT Concept Tokyo and seems to be targeted at casual players who aren't familiar with the series. While the cars aren't really easier to control, the time limits aren't as strict and the other cars aren't nearly as tough as they are in Gran Turismo 3. To be able to race on one of the six tracks (12, if the backwards versions are counted), you have to complete a license test. To pass the test, you must complete a single lap in a certain amount of time. If you have problems with the track, you can activate a pace car that shows you where to brake and accelerate to stick to the optimal racing line. As previously mentioned, Gran Turismo pros will have absolutely no problem with GT Concept Tokyo-Geneva and will breeze through the game in a single effort. While Sony is saying it takes around 30 hours to complete GT Concept, it's possible to unlock everything in less than 10 hours. Each track features a race in a normal difficulty setting and a professional difficulty setting (plus a championship difficulty setting once you complete the game). Completing a driving test will unlock two cars, and winning the races will unlock another car. Once you complete the game, you'll unlock the intro movie from GT Concept 2001 Tokyo, an end-credits movie, 10 million credits to use with Gran Turismo 3, and a mode that pits Toyota Pods against each other.

As far as game modes are concerned, the main modes are the track license mode and the single race mode. Additionally, you can take a test drive in your favourite car and compete in a two-player split-screen mode. You can even hook up multiple PlayStation2 consoles and race full screen against up to five other players.

Visually and acoustically, nothing has changed since Gran Turismo 3 and GT Concept Tokyo, apart from the new intro. With a low price point and a quick-and-dirty approach, GT Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva should appeal mainly to players who are not interested in the die-hard tuning options the Gran Turismo mode of GT3 offers. Gran Turismo Concept 2002: Tokyo-Geneva is due for release on July 19th - expect a full review soon.

Who was it that said there was only 3-4 hrs play time in the forums? :clock:

Sorry gotta prove you wrong as it looks like a minimum of 10hrs from this review for Pro :gt: Racers and up to 30 for newbies to GT :gcar:

Originally posted by alexy2k

Sorry gotta prove you wrong as it looks like a minimum of 10hrs from this review for Pro :gt: Racers and up to 30 for newbies to GT :gcar:

Well, I bought the game yesterday, played for around three hours and am 75% complete! Unless it suddenly gets a lot harder, I think 4, maybe 5 hours is all it takes :(

Originally posted by HondaKid86
NOTE: This is the GranTurismo Concept 2001 Tokyo prize car list, NOT the GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva prize car list. This list is almost certainly bound to change due to the addition of cars. The list should be used as an example of how GTC Geneva's prize system will work.
[/COLOR]
[/B]

This must be the full Tokyo-Geneva list ???

1 DAIHATSU Copen
2 HONDA CIVIC Type R
3 HONDA DUALNOTE
4 HONDA Fit w
5 HONDA INTEGRA Type R
6 HONDA INTEGRA Type R LM iDream Car)
7 HONDA NSX-R Prototype
8 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM (Dream Car)
9 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Dream Car)
10 HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX
11 HONDA Mobil 1 NSX
12 HONDA S2000
13 HONDA ARTA NSX
14 HONDA RAYBRIG NSX
15 HONDA * ACCORD Euro-R
16 HONDA * CIVIC Type R(EK)
17 HONDA * CIVIC SiR-‡U(EG)
18 HONDA * CR-X Del-Sol SiR
19 HONDA * INTEGRA Type R 98 spec
20 HONDA * NSX Type S Zero
21 HONDA * Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC
22 MAZDA ATENZA
23 MAZDA ATENZA LM (Dream Car)
24 MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A
25 MAZDA RX-7 Type R Bathurst R
26 MAZDA RX-8
27 MAZDA RX-8 LM (Dream Car)
28 MAZDA * DEMIO GL-X
29 MAZDA * EUNOS ROADSTER NORMAL
30 MAZDA * ROADSTER 1.8RS
31 MAZDA * ROADSTER RS
32 MAZDA * RX-7 Type RS
33 MAZDA * SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI ‡V(FC)
34 Mine's * Mine's Lancer Evolution VI
35 Mine's * Mine's Skyline GT-REN1 VEspec(R34)
36 MITSUBISHI AIRTREK TURBO-R
37 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac
38 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac Rally Car (Dream Car)
39 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
40 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII GT-A
41 MITSUBISHI * GTO Twin Turbo
42 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII RS
43 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII GSR
44 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
45 MITSUBISHI * FTO GP Version R
46 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VI Rally Car
47 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution IV GSR
48 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution V GSR
49 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution ‡Y GSR
50 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makinen
51 NISSAN Fairlady Z
52 NISSAN Fairlady Z GranTurismo Aero
53 NISSAN Fairlady Z RAZO version
54 NISSAN FairladyZ LM (Dream Car)
55 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R VEspec‡U(R34)
56 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R VEspec‡U(R34)
57 NISSAN GT-R Concept
58 NISSAN GT-R Concept LM (Dream Car)
59 NISSAN mm
60 NISSAN mm-R
61 NISSAN PRIMERA 20V
62 NISSAN SKYLINE 300GT
63 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R MEspeci‚q34j
64 NISSAN PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R
65 NISSAN XANAVI HIROTO GT-R
66 NISSAN CALSONIC SKYLINE GT '00
67 NISSAN PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R GT '99
68 NISSAN * LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R
69 NISSAN * C-WEST RAZO SILVIA
70 NISSAN * NISMO GT-R LM Road Car(R33)
71 NISSAN * Fairlady Z Version R TwinTurbo
72 NISSAN * Fairlady Z Version S TwinTurbo
73 NISSAN * Nissan Z Concept
74 NISSAN * R390 GT1 Road Car
75 NISSAN * SILVIA SPEC R AERO
76 NISSAN * SILVIA K's (S13 1800cc)
77 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II(R32)
78 NISSAN * SKYLINE GTS-t Type M(R32)
79 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec(R33)
80 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R VEspec II(R34)
81 Spoon * Spoon S2000
82 Spoon * Spoon S2000 Race Car
83 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
84 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style
85 SUBARU * IMPREZA Rally Car prototype
86 SUBARU * IMPREZA Premium Sport Coupe 22B-STi
87 SUBARU * IMPREZA SPORTS WAGON WRX STi
88 SUBARU * IMPREZA WAGON WRX STi Version VI
89 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
90 SUBARU * IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STi
91 SUBARU * IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STi Version VI
92 SUBARU * LEGACY TOURING WAGON GT-B
93 SUBARU * LEGACY B4 BLITZEN
94 SUBARU * LEGACY B4 RSK
95 ASL Garaiya
96 Tommykaira * ZZII
97 Tommykaira * ZZS
98 SUZUKI GSX-R/4
99 TOYOTA ALTEZZA Gita AS300
100 TOYOTA pod
101 TOYOTA RSC
102 TOYOTA RSC Rally Car(Dream Car)
103 TOYOTA SOARER 430SCV
104 TOYOTA WiLL VS
105 TOYOTA au CERUMO SUPRA
106 TOYOTA Castrol Tom's Supra
107 TOYOTA ESSO Ultraflo Supra
108 TOYOTA Castrol Tom's SUPRA
109 TOYOTA * ALTEZZA AS200
110 TOYOTA * ALTEZZA RS200
111 TOYOTA * CELICA GT-FOUR(ST205)
112 TOYOTA * CELICA SS-II(ST202)
113 TOYOTA * CELICA SS-II
114 TOYOTA * COROLLA Rally Car
115 TOYOTA * MR2 GT-S
116 TOYOTA * MR-S S EDITION
117 TOYOTA * SUPRA RZ
118 TOYOTA * SUPRA SZ-R
119 TOYOTA * VITZ Euro Edition
120 TOYOTA * VITZ RS 1.5
121 TOYOTA * AUTOBACS APEX MR-S
122 TOYOTA * GT-ONE(TS020) Road Car
123 TOYOTA * SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX(AE86 Type I)
124 HYUNDAI CLIX
125 HYUNDAI HCD6
126 HYUNDAI Hyundai Coupe
127 HYUNDAI Accent Rally Car
128 Acura* CL 3.2 Type S
129 CADILLAC CIEN
130 Chevrolet* Camaro Z28
131 Chevrolet* Camaro SS
132 Chevrolet* Corvette GRAND SPORT
133 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
134 Chevrolet Corvette C5R
135 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
136 Chrysler* PT Cruiser
137 Dodge Viper GTS/R Prototype
138 Dodge* Viper GTS
139 Dodge* Viper GTS (Team ORECA)
140 FORD FOCUS RS
141 FORD Ford@GT40
142 FORD Ford@GT40 LM(Dream Car)
143 FORD Ka
144 FORD* Escort Rally Car
145 FORD* Focus Rally Car
146 FORD* Mustang SVT Cobra R
147 INFINITI FX45
148 INFINITI G35
149 PONTIAC solstice
150 Shelby* Cobra
151 Aston Martin Vanquish
152 Aston Martin* DB7 Vantage Coupe
153 Aston Martin* V8 Vantage
154 AUDI RS4
155 AUDI RS6
156 AUDI RS6 Avant
157 AUDI Abt Audi TT-R
158 AUDI* S4
159 AUDI* TT 1.8T quattro
160 JAGUAR S-TYPE R
161 JAGUAR XKR
162 JAGUAR* XJ220 Road Car
163 JAGUAR* XKR Coupe
164 LOTUS ELISE Type72
165 LOTUS ELISE
166 LOTUS* Elise 190
167 LOTUS* Esprit SPORT 350
168 LOTUS* Motor Sport Elise
169 MERCEDES-BENZ SL500
170 MERCEDES-BENZ SL55 AMG
171 MERCEDES-BENZ* CL600
172 MERCEDES-BENZ* CLK Touring Car(D2 AMG Mercedes)
173 MERCEDES-BENZ* CLK55
174 MERCEDES-BENZ* SLK 230 Kompressor
175 MINI COOPER-S
176 MINI COOPER-S LM(Dream Car)
177 OPEL* Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix)
178 OPEL* Caribra Touring Car
179 OPEL Speedster
180 Pagani Zonda C12S
181 PEUGEOT 206 Rally Car
182 RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0
183 RENAULT* Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0
184 RENAULT* Lutecia Sport V6
185 SPYKER Laviolette
186 TVR Tuscan Speed 6
187 RUF* RUF 3400S
188 RUF* RUF CTR2
189 RUF RUF R-GT
190 Tickford Falcon XR8 Race Car
191 VAUXHALL* Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix)
192 VAUXHALL* Caribra Touring Car
193 VAUXHALL VX220
194 VOLKSWAGEN Golf GTi
195 VOLKSWAGEN Lupo GTi
196 VOLKSWAGEN W12
197 VOLKSWAGEN* New Beetle 2.0
198 VOLKSWAGEN* New Beetle Rsi

do you get any cars off the ace races because it says you do but i'm not getting any is this because you get them when you finishall the ace races. Ps i bought the game yesterday and i'm on 82%

Further to my original post, I finished the game yesterday in under 5 hours. Anyone who is fairly skilled on GT3 will have no trouble with it!

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Further to my original post, I finished the game yesterday in under 5 hours. Anyone who is fairly skilled on GT3 will have no trouble with it!

So, how many cars do you have now ???

There is no way to get them all are there?

Going from memory, this is the list of cars that I have got

1 DAIHATSU Copen
2 HONDA CIVIC Type R
3 HONDA DUALNOTE
4 HONDA Fit w
5 HONDA INTEGRA Type R
6 HONDA INTEGRA Type R LM iDream Car)
7 HONDA NSX-R Prototype
8 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM (Dream Car)
9 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Dream Car)
10 HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX
11 HONDA Mobil 1 NSX
12 HONDA S2000
13 HONDA ARTA NSX
14 HONDA RAYBRIG NSX
21 HONDA * Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC
22 MAZDA ATENZA (6)
23 MAZDA ATENZA LM (6) (Dream Car)
24 MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A
25 MAZDA RX-7 Type R Bathurst R
26 MAZDA RX-8
27 MAZDA RX-8 LM (Dream Car)

36 MITSUBISHI AIRTREK TURBO-R
37 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac
38 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac Rally Car (Dream Car)
39 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
40 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII GT-A
44 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
45 MITSUBISHI * FTO GP Version R
46 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VI Rally Car
51 NISSAN Fairlady Z
52 NISSAN Fairlady Z GranTurismo Aero
54 NISSAN FairladyZ LM (Dream Car)
55 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R Mspec‡U(R34)
56 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R Vspec‡U(R34)
57 NISSAN GT-R Concept
58 NISSAN GT-R Concept LM (Dream Car)
59 NISSAN mm
60 NISSAN mm-R
61 NISSAN PRIMERA 20V
64 NISSAN PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R
65 NISSAN XANAVI HIROTO GT-R
66 NISSAN CALSONIC SKYLINE GT '00
67 NISSAN PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R GT '99
68 NISSAN * LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R
76 NISSAN * SILVIA K's (S13 1800cc)
77 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II(R32)
78 NISSAN * SKYLINE GTS-t Type M(R32)
79 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec(R33)
80 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R VEspec II(R34)
83 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
84 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style
85 SUBARU * IMPREZA Rally Car prototype
89 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
95 ASL Garaiya
97 Tommykaira * ZZS
98 SUZUKI GSX-R/4
99 TOYOTA ALTEZZA Gita AS300
100 TOYOTA pod
101 TOYOTA RSC
102 TOYOTA RSC Rally Car(Dream Car)
103 TOYOTA SOARER 430SCV