The ULTIMATE GTC Tokyo-Geneva FAQ, TPR version 1.0vB, is here!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Concept' started by HondaKid86, Jun 12, 2002.

1. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

[​IMG]

Welcome to the ULTIMATE GranTurismo Concept FAQ and Car List, Tenative Pre-Release version 1.0vB. Because Sony hasn't been releasing too much information about GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva as of late, the FAQ will become an increasingly valuable resource for discussion and information.

You should note that this FAQ is my intellectual property and has been created without support or suggestion from Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment, or granturismo.com's administration.

Please do not copy or link to any part of this list and/or put it on your website without the permission of the author and/or its contributors. Publishing any portion of this document in any form of media (electronic or print) without prior consent constitutes intellectual property plagiarism according to international law. Also, please note that author of this FAQ is not to be held responsible for any mistakes contained herein.

At this time, the FAQ is not available for use on personal websites. Email me for details.

[​IMG]

Q. Why is GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva different than GranTurismo Concept 2001 Tokyo?
    A. GranTurismo Concept was originally created for the Japanese market; it highlighted the innovative ideas showcased at the 2001 Tokyo Motor Show. In late Spring 2002, Sony and Polyphony decided to market the game in countries other than Japan. It was decided that concept cars from the Geneva Auto Salon would also be put in the game. Otherwise, both games are rather similar in their nature, architecture, and marketability.

Q. Isn't this game called...
    A. NO. This game is called GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva. The game's title isn't GT3: Concept or GranTurismo Next.

Q. When will GTC be released?
    A. The tenative release date for GTC 2002 Tokyo-Geneva in Europe is 17 July. Australia's release should be sometime near that date as well. No dates have been announced for the American market yet, and since GTC 2001 Tokyo was released in January in Japan, a Japanese release is not expected.

Q. Is it true that the US version of the game will be GranTurismo: Network or GranTurismo Next?
    A. Again, no. If GranTurismo Concept is released in the USA, it will be sold as GranTurismo Concept. It will not include online play. The next FULL iteration of the game will be called GranTurismo 4 in all markets, and will include online play. GT4 is due out in late 2003 or early 2004.

Q. Which platforms can I get GTC for?
    A. GTC's developer, Polyphony Digital, is a satellite company of Sony Computer Entertainment, Incorporated. PD and SCEI share close ties, and as such, GTC is a PS2-only game.

Q. Does GTC have an official website?
    A. If you're looking for a definitive SCEE website, you won't find one. However, Sony UK has a small preview here. It should be noted that several of GTC 2002 Tokyo-Geneva's playable cars have been available in previous versions. GTC Tokyo and GTC Tokyo-Seoul each have their own websites.

Q. Is GTC a full sequel to GT3?
    A. Absolutely not. The game is not an expansion pack as such, either. GTC is an extension, if you will... it's a completely separate game from GT3, but it's essentially the same game with a very narrow focus of cars and tracks. No major changes to the traditional GT3 architecture will be witnessed.

Q. Have GTC's graphics improved upon that of GT3?
    A. To a decent extent. The skies, textures, and small elements of the game appear sharper and smoother. The car bodies themselves seem more detailed; you can even see the track in a car's wing mirrors during replays.

Q. Why is the game not called GranTurismo: B-Spec?
    A. The B-Spec rumour is just that, a rumour. In Japan, A-Spec implies a high performance variant of a car; it can also mean the highest level of amateur racing competition. This is not a Mazda-specific term. If PD were to name the next game in the series of GT B-Spec, it would imply a lower performance version of the original game.

Q. Does the game include a Simulation mode like the rest of the series of GranTurismo games?
    A. No. The game contains an arcade mode only.

Q. Is it possible to import cars/money from GT3?
    A. No. There is no need to do this, as the game is arcade-mode only and does not contain an in-depth simulation mode.

Q. How will the licencing procedure work in GTC?
    A. In GTC, you will have to take best course line tests for each track. These tests will assess your ability to negotiate the best racing line for each track. When you pass a licence, the track and a car is unlocked for you to race with. If you get all golds in all of your licences, you get another car. For more information, see the notes under the Nissan Skyline Pace Car in the Car List below.

Q. Is i.LINK support included?
    A. Yes.

Q. Is GT Force support included?
    A. Yes.

Q. What is the Sparco Racing Seat set?
    A. The Sparco Racing Seat set is a special place to sit while driving in GT3. There's a place for the GT Force steering wheel (sold separately), and many aspects of the mini-cockpit are adjustable. The set goes on sale in Japan on 13 December, 2001 for about US$600 (69800 Japanese Yen). There's no word yet on possible overseas sales.

Q. Can I use GTC's cars in my GT3 game?
    A. No.

Q. Is there still a rally mode in the game?
    A. Yes, and several of the cars in the game are available for rally selection as well.

Q. Is it true that physical damage was originally programmed into GTC?
    A. A screenshot from the GTC 2001 Tokyo manual certainly suggests this. The tyre wear meter showed a red disc inside the front right tire; this was the same indicator used in GT2's damage model. In any case, this was removed from the game and physical damage is not available.

Q. What is the future viability of more GTC-type games highlighting different motorshows across the world?
    A. The game's producer (Kazunori Yamauchi) has said himself that GTC is the first in a long series of spinoff GT games. This second iteration of GTC shows that producing such a game is economically viable for Sony. However, whether or not these games will continue to be produced depends upon how cooperative the world's car manufacturers are as far as giving PD the concepts before they are revealed to the world.

[​IMG]

Q. How many cars does GTC contain?
    A. GTC has around 100 selectable cars.

Q. Why was Hyundai included?
    A. There are a multitude of possible reasons for Hyundai's inclusion in GTC. Due to political strife and conflict over a Japanese history textbook, South Korea long held an embargo against imported Japanese pop culture. Recently, this embargo was loosened significantly; this allowed SCEI to sell their games in South Korea. South Korea also recently opened their automotive market to imported Japanese cars, and began to export Hyundais to Japan. Another reason for Hyundai's inclusion could be the spirit of joint cooperation inspired by Korea and Japan hosting the World Cup. Of course, the most likely reason is that Hyundai has competitive cars and interesting concepts that PD saw fit to put into the game.

Q. How does the Toyota pod respond to changing conditions in GTC?
    A. Specifics concerning this question are not yet known; however, we do know that the front end does change colour during the race, and the tail of the car wags as well.

Q. How does the IMA [hybrid] system work in GTC?
    A. There is only one hybrid vehicle in GTC, and that is the Honda Dualnote. In the game, the Integrated Motor Assist powertrain is represented in full. In real life, the Dualnote's gasoline engine works as a generator during braking and deceleration to power up the electric assist. The engine stops completely at idle and restarts seamlessly when needed. The same process is used in GTC, and a blue meter within the tachometer keeps you abreast of the electric motor's charge. When the electric motor is fully drained, the car loses a significant amount of power and torque until it charges up again. This doesn't happen very often, though, because the electric motor is continuously being charged up during a race due to intense braking.

[​IMG]
    It should be noted that many cars you've seen in GT3 before will serve as filler cars. These cars will not be included in this list.

Clicking on a manufacturer's name will take you to that company's motor show website. Some cars are clickable; these are cars that you might not be aware of yet. If you would like to know more about a certain car, please contact me and I'll add a link to that car's official website. Be warned, some links are in the manufacturer's native language.

GREEN: Production ready or in production. Selectable.
    ORANGE: Concept only; no plans for production. Selectable.
    PINK: Concept modified by PD; not real, but selectable in GTC.

Aston Martin
    Vanquish

Audi

Abt TT-R DTM
    RS4
    RS6 Avant
    RS6 Limousine

Autobacs Sportscar Laboratory (ASL)
    Garaiya [TommyKaira joint venture]

Cadillac
    Cien

Chevrolet
    Corvette C5R
    Corvette Z06

Chrysler

Crossfire

Daihatsu
    Copen

Dodge
    Viper GTS-R Prototype

Dome
    Zero

Ford
    Focus RS
    GT40

GT40 LM Edition
    Ka

Honda
    Civic TypeR
    Dualnote
    Fit W
    Integra TypeR
    Integra TypeR LM Edition
    NSX-R
    NSX-R LM Edition
    NSX-R LM Edition Roadcar
    NSX JGTC: Arta (2000 Season)
    NSX JGTC: Mugen Loctite (2001 Season)
    NSX JGTC: Mobil 1 (2001 Season)
    NSX JGTC: Raybrig (2000 Season)
    NSX JGTC: Castrol Mugen (2000 Season)
    S2000

Hyundai
    Clix
    HCD-6
    Tuscani
    Verna Rallier

Infiniti (Nissan)
    FX45

Jaguar
    S-Type R
    XKR

Lotus

Elise Type72

Mazda
    Atenza 5HB
    Atenza LM Edition[Blue Version]
    Atenza LM Edition[Orange Version]
    RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A
    RX-7 TypeR Bathurst R
    RX-8
    RX-8 LM Edition

Mercedes-Benz
    SL500
    SL55 AMG

MINI
    Cooper
    Cooper S

Mitsubishi
    Airtrek Turbo-R by Ralliart
    CZ3 Tarmac
    CZ3 Tarmac Rallier
    Lancer Evolution VI GSR Rallier
    Lancer Evolution VII GSR Rallier
    Lancer Evolution VII GT-A

Nissan
    Fairlady Z (350Z)
    Fairlady Z (350Z) LM Edition [GT]
    Fairlady Z (350Z) LM Edition [RÄZO]

mm
    mm.r (Production version HERE)
    Primera 20V
    Skyline 300GT
    Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34)
    Skyline GT-R (R34) M-spec
    Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Calsonic (2000 Season)
    Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Pacecar (2001 Season)

NOTE: This car serves as the 'demonstration car' during licence tests; as you drive along the track, the pace car will lead the way. You're to follow its line and not hit it. Apparently, you can also select this car.

Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Pennzoil Nismo GT-R (1999 Season)
    Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Pennzoil Zexel (2001 Season)
    Skyline GT-R (R34) JGTC: Xanavi Hiroto (2001 Season)
    Skyline GT-R (V35)
    Skyline GT-R (V35) LM Edition

Opel
    Speedster

Pagani
    Cooper S LM Edition
    Zonda C12S

Peugeot

206 CC
    206 Rallier

Pontiac
    Solstice

Renault
    Clio Renault Sport 2 litre

Spyker
    C8 Laviolette

Subaru
    Impreza WRX STi Rallier
    Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style

Suzuki
    GSX-R/4

Toyota
    Altezza gita AS300
    pod
    RSC
    RSC Rallier
    Soarer 430SCV
    Supra JGTC: au by KDDI/Cerumo (2001 Season)
    Supra JGTC: Castrol TOM'S (2001 Season
    Supra JGTC: Esso Ultron (2001 Season)
    WiLL VS

Tickford
    Falcon XR8 Racecar

TVR
    Tuscan Speed Six

Volkswagen
    Golf GTI
    Lupo GTI
    W12 Supercar

NOTE: This is the GranTurismo Concept 2001 Tokyo prize car list, NOT the GranTurismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva prize car list. This list is almost certainly bound to change due to the addition of cars. The list should be used as an example of how GTC Geneva's prize system will work.

[​IMG]
    Q. How many tracks are there in GTC?
    A. 6. There is only one 'new' track, Autumn Ring. You may remember it from the original GT.

[​IMG]

NOTE: If a track's name is in bold, a reverse version is available.

Autumn Ring
    Midfield Raceway
    Swiss Alps
    Tahiti Maze
    Tokyo R246

[​IMG]

Those who have submitted corrections or information:
    animalica
    Civic_VTi
    deus
    Inquisidor
    legacyb4
    The359 (2)

---

To those who've contributed to my previous FAQs... thank you for being my crutch!

[​IMG]

20 July 2K2: MINI Cooper S Rallier deleted; Pagani Zonda 7.3 added.
    19 July 2K2: Dome Zero addition; GTCTG launch.
    21 June 2K2: GTC Tokyo-Seoul link, woo!
    20 June 2K2: Copen launch; mm.r URL addition.
    11 June 2K2: Slight car list modifications.
    10 June 2K2: The FAQ was posted, woohoo.

[​IMG]

Q. How can I contact you if I see a mistake?
    A. You can find me on AIM and MSN (Hotmail) by the screename of HondaKid86. My ICQ UIN is 17534402.

[​IMG]
    Just because.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Q.
    A.

Max Powers likes this.
  2. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Holy cow man, that's awsome...sounds a lot better than I first heard.

But on the thing about it being called GT B-spec....A-Spec, while it might mean high performance, is only used as a name on Mazdas...

3. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett

Man, that is sweet! Thanks :D

4. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

No, actually, A-Spec isn't a Mazda specific term. Other car manufacturers use it, and it's also used in races/homologations. Remember Class A, Class B, and Class C? Well, do a search on Google for Spec A, Spec B, Spec C, or A-Spec, B-Spec, and C-Spec. The results will surprise you.

5. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Just saying that on cars themselfs, it's a Mazdaspeed thing...

You have RX-7 A-spec, AZ-1 A-spec, Miata A, B, and C-spec, and others...

6. Supra897

Supra897

Well, at least there's hope for a US version of GTC.

7. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

Mazdaspeed uses that term, yes... but a few other tuning companies use it as well. It's NOT a native Mazda term. In fact, the Silvia was available in an A-Spec trim level in Japan. Now it's Style-A though...

8. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

yea I see what you mean...

9. The Vanishing Boy

The Vanishing Boy Premium

Cool, Hyundai has joined the party!
    Along with the Spyker and Pontiac!

10. 1X83Z

1X83Z Premium

Anyone else less than thrilled at the chance to drive the Nissan mm.r? :)

11. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

I drove it in the Japanese version, no it was not exciting. But it was amazingly exciting compared to the standard MM. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :lol: :confused: :sleep:

12. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

NISMO actually built the mm.r; it's on their website!

13. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

They DID???
    Wow have nissan made the road car?
    I forget if the MM.R is under the Dream Car bit or the racecar bit in the Japanese version. Hey arent you from GTF???

14. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

15. Zero

Zero

Sweet Autumn Ring, give USA GAME!! please:D

16. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

How exciting!! Daihatsu just launched the Copen, and are giving away free Copen GT games. :)

http://www.daihatsu.co.jp/copen/top_f.htm

This really proves the GT franchise is marketable, at least in Japan.

17. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

The copen kinda reminds me of a honda beat.

I have an account on GTF but I havent gone back there since the servers wend down for a long time and I never came back. Somehow im a 1 forum kinda guy

18. HondaKid86

HondaKid86

Be sure to check out the Tokyo-Seoul site!

19. illegal

illegal

Wow! You can win 1'000'000'000 credits!? Sounds great!

20. alex_gt

alex_gt

Hi :honda: HondaKid86, you did a lot of hard work in this thread :D, well done.

Stick around in GT Planet, your one of a kind and look like you could make a massive contribution in :gt: Forums........

Give this guy a medal :gldmedal: for his efforts guys :thumbsup:

21. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

I have seen the game in action on the PSW magazine DVD. The Mini Cooper S LM is funny, it has a roof rack with suitcases on top (im not kidding! :lol: ) and the Ford Focus RS looks cool also and OH JUST BUY IT OK!!!

I am in about 2 weeks or whenever it comes out :D

22. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

You know you want it!

23. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

Come on go and buy it!

24. alex_gt

alex_gt

Got this off a link in another thread, a nice little preview :D

Who was it that said there was only 3-4 hrs play time in the forums? :clock:

Sorry gotta prove you wrong as it looks like a minimum of 10hrs from this review for Pro :gt: Racers and up to 30 for newbies to GT :gcar:

25. mr_pushrod

mr_pushrod

Well, I bought the game yesterday, played for around three hours and am 75% complete! Unless it suddenly gets a lot harder, I think 4, maybe 5 hours is all it takes :(

26. CloneHead

CloneHead

This must be the full Tokyo-Geneva list ???

1 DAIHATSU Copen
    2 HONDA CIVIC Type R
    3 HONDA DUALNOTE
    4 HONDA Fit w
    5 HONDA INTEGRA Type R
    6 HONDA INTEGRA Type R LM iDream Car)
    7 HONDA NSX-R Prototype
    8 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM (Dream Car)
    9 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Dream Car)
    10 HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX
    11 HONDA Mobil 1 NSX
    12 HONDA S2000
    13 HONDA ARTA NSX
    14 HONDA RAYBRIG NSX
    15 HONDA * ACCORD Euro-R
    16 HONDA * CIVIC Type R(EK)
    17 HONDA * CIVIC SiR-‡U(EG)
    18 HONDA * CR-X Del-Sol SiR
    19 HONDA * INTEGRA Type R 98 spec
    20 HONDA * NSX Type S Zero
    21 HONDA * Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC
    22 MAZDA ATENZA
    23 MAZDA ATENZA LM (Dream Car)
    24 MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A
    25 MAZDA RX-7 Type R Bathurst R
    26 MAZDA RX-8
    27 MAZDA RX-8 LM (Dream Car)
    28 MAZDA * DEMIO GL-X
    29 MAZDA * EUNOS ROADSTER NORMAL
    30 MAZDA * ROADSTER 1.8RS
    31 MAZDA * ROADSTER RS
    32 MAZDA * RX-7 Type RS
    33 MAZDA * SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI ‡V(FC)
    34 Mine's * Mine's Lancer Evolution VI
    35 Mine's * Mine's Skyline GT-REN1 VEspec(R34)
    36 MITSUBISHI AIRTREK TURBO-R
    37 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac
    38 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac Rally Car (Dream Car)
    39 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
    40 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII GT-A
    41 MITSUBISHI * GTO Twin Turbo
    42 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII RS
    43 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII GSR
    44 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
    45 MITSUBISHI * FTO GP Version R
    46 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VI Rally Car
    47 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution IV GSR
    48 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution V GSR
    49 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution ‡Y GSR
    50 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makinen
    51 NISSAN Fairlady Z
    52 NISSAN Fairlady Z GranTurismo Aero
    53 NISSAN Fairlady Z RAZO version
    54 NISSAN FairladyZ LM (Dream Car)
    55 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R VEspec‡U(R34)
    56 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R VEspec‡U(R34)
    57 NISSAN GT-R Concept
    58 NISSAN GT-R Concept LM (Dream Car)
    59 NISSAN mm
    60 NISSAN mm-R
    61 NISSAN PRIMERA 20V
    62 NISSAN SKYLINE 300GT
    63 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R MEspeci‚q34j
    64 NISSAN PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R
    65 NISSAN XANAVI HIROTO GT-R
    66 NISSAN CALSONIC SKYLINE GT '00
    67 NISSAN PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R GT '99
    68 NISSAN * LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R
    69 NISSAN * C-WEST RAZO SILVIA
    70 NISSAN * NISMO GT-R LM Road Car(R33)
    71 NISSAN * Fairlady Z Version R TwinTurbo
    72 NISSAN * Fairlady Z Version S TwinTurbo
    73 NISSAN * Nissan Z Concept
    74 NISSAN * R390 GT1 Road Car
    75 NISSAN * SILVIA SPEC R AERO
    76 NISSAN * SILVIA K's (S13 1800cc)
    77 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II(R32)
    78 NISSAN * SKYLINE GTS-t Type M(R32)
    79 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec(R33)
    80 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R VEspec II(R34)
    81 Spoon * Spoon S2000
    82 Spoon * Spoon S2000 Race Car
    83 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
    84 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style
    85 SUBARU * IMPREZA Rally Car prototype
    86 SUBARU * IMPREZA Premium Sport Coupe 22B-STi
    87 SUBARU * IMPREZA SPORTS WAGON WRX STi
    88 SUBARU * IMPREZA WAGON WRX STi Version VI
    89 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
    90 SUBARU * IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STi
    91 SUBARU * IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STi Version VI
    92 SUBARU * LEGACY TOURING WAGON GT-B
    93 SUBARU * LEGACY B4 BLITZEN
    94 SUBARU * LEGACY B4 RSK
    95 ASL Garaiya
    96 Tommykaira * ZZII
    97 Tommykaira * ZZS
    98 SUZUKI GSX-R/4
    99 TOYOTA ALTEZZA Gita AS300
    100 TOYOTA pod
    101 TOYOTA RSC
    102 TOYOTA RSC Rally Car(Dream Car)
    103 TOYOTA SOARER 430SCV
    104 TOYOTA WiLL VS
    105 TOYOTA au CERUMO SUPRA
    106 TOYOTA Castrol Tom's Supra
    107 TOYOTA ESSO Ultraflo Supra
    108 TOYOTA Castrol Tom's SUPRA
    109 TOYOTA * ALTEZZA AS200
    110 TOYOTA * ALTEZZA RS200
    111 TOYOTA * CELICA GT-FOUR(ST205)
    112 TOYOTA * CELICA SS-II(ST202)
    113 TOYOTA * CELICA SS-II
    114 TOYOTA * COROLLA Rally Car
    115 TOYOTA * MR2 GT-S
    116 TOYOTA * MR-S S EDITION
    117 TOYOTA * SUPRA RZ
    118 TOYOTA * SUPRA SZ-R
    119 TOYOTA * VITZ Euro Edition
    120 TOYOTA * VITZ RS 1.5
    121 TOYOTA * AUTOBACS APEX MR-S
    122 TOYOTA * GT-ONE(TS020) Road Car
    123 TOYOTA * SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX(AE86 Type I)
    124 HYUNDAI CLIX
    125 HYUNDAI HCD6
    126 HYUNDAI Hyundai Coupe
    127 HYUNDAI Accent Rally Car
    128 Acura* CL 3.2 Type S
    129 CADILLAC CIEN
    130 Chevrolet* Camaro Z28
    131 Chevrolet* Camaro SS
    132 Chevrolet* Corvette GRAND SPORT
    133 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    134 Chevrolet Corvette C5R
    135 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
    136 Chrysler* PT Cruiser
    137 Dodge Viper GTS/R Prototype
    138 Dodge* Viper GTS
    139 Dodge* Viper GTS (Team ORECA)
    140 FORD FOCUS RS
    141 FORD Ford@GT40
    142 FORD Ford@GT40 LM(Dream Car)
    143 FORD Ka
    144 FORD* Escort Rally Car
    145 FORD* Focus Rally Car
    146 FORD* Mustang SVT Cobra R
    147 INFINITI FX45
    148 INFINITI G35
    149 PONTIAC solstice
    150 Shelby* Cobra
    151 Aston Martin Vanquish
    152 Aston Martin* DB7 Vantage Coupe
    153 Aston Martin* V8 Vantage
    154 AUDI RS4
    155 AUDI RS6
    156 AUDI RS6 Avant
    157 AUDI Abt Audi TT-R
    158 AUDI* S4
    159 AUDI* TT 1.8T quattro
    160 JAGUAR S-TYPE R
    161 JAGUAR XKR
    162 JAGUAR* XJ220 Road Car
    163 JAGUAR* XKR Coupe
    164 LOTUS ELISE Type72
    165 LOTUS ELISE
    166 LOTUS* Elise 190
    167 LOTUS* Esprit SPORT 350
    168 LOTUS* Motor Sport Elise
    169 MERCEDES-BENZ SL500
    170 MERCEDES-BENZ SL55 AMG
    171 MERCEDES-BENZ* CL600
    172 MERCEDES-BENZ* CLK Touring Car(D2 AMG Mercedes)
    173 MERCEDES-BENZ* CLK55
    174 MERCEDES-BENZ* SLK 230 Kompressor
    175 MINI COOPER-S
    176 MINI COOPER-S LM(Dream Car)
    177 OPEL* Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix)
    178 OPEL* Caribra Touring Car
    179 OPEL Speedster
    180 Pagani Zonda C12S
    181 PEUGEOT 206 Rally Car
    182 RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0
    183 RENAULT* Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0
    184 RENAULT* Lutecia Sport V6
    185 SPYKER Laviolette
    186 TVR Tuscan Speed 6
    187 RUF* RUF 3400S
    188 RUF* RUF CTR2
    189 RUF RUF R-GT
    190 Tickford Falcon XR8 Race Car
    191 VAUXHALL* Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix)
    192 VAUXHALL* Caribra Touring Car
    193 VAUXHALL VX220
    194 VOLKSWAGEN Golf GTi
    195 VOLKSWAGEN Lupo GTi
    196 VOLKSWAGEN W12
    197 VOLKSWAGEN* New Beetle 2.0
    198 VOLKSWAGEN* New Beetle Rsi

27. davewilk

davewilk

do you get any cars off the ace races because it says you do but i'm not getting any is this because you get them when you finishall the ace races. Ps i bought the game yesterday and i'm on 82%

28. mr_pushrod

mr_pushrod

Further to my original post, I finished the game yesterday in under 5 hours. Anyone who is fairly skilled on GT3 will have no trouble with it!

29. CloneHead

CloneHead

So, how many cars do you have now ???

There is no way to get them all are there?

30. mr_pushrod

mr_pushrod

Going from memory, this is the list of cars that I have got

1 DAIHATSU Copen
    2 HONDA CIVIC Type R
    3 HONDA DUALNOTE
    4 HONDA Fit w
    5 HONDA INTEGRA Type R
    6 HONDA INTEGRA Type R LM iDream Car)
    7 HONDA NSX-R Prototype
    8 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM (Dream Car)
    9 HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Dream Car)
    10 HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX
    11 HONDA Mobil 1 NSX
    12 HONDA S2000
    13 HONDA ARTA NSX
    14 HONDA RAYBRIG NSX
    21 HONDA * Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC
    22 MAZDA ATENZA (6)
    23 MAZDA ATENZA LM (6) (Dream Car)
    24 MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A
    25 MAZDA RX-7 Type R Bathurst R
    26 MAZDA RX-8
    27 MAZDA RX-8 LM (Dream Car)

36 MITSUBISHI AIRTREK TURBO-R
    37 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac
    38 MITSUBISHI CZ3 Tarmac Rally Car (Dream Car)
    39 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
    40 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VII GT-A
    44 MITSUBISHI * LANCER Evolution VII Rally Car
    45 MITSUBISHI * FTO GP Version R
    46 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evolution VI Rally Car
    51 NISSAN Fairlady Z
    52 NISSAN Fairlady Z GranTurismo Aero
    54 NISSAN FairladyZ LM (Dream Car)
    55 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R Mspec‡U(R34)
    56 NISSAN GRANTURISMO GT-R Vspec‡U(R34)
    57 NISSAN GT-R Concept
    58 NISSAN GT-R Concept LM (Dream Car)
    59 NISSAN mm
    60 NISSAN mm-R
    61 NISSAN PRIMERA 20V
    64 NISSAN PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R
    65 NISSAN XANAVI HIROTO GT-R
    66 NISSAN CALSONIC SKYLINE GT '00
    67 NISSAN PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R GT '99
    68 NISSAN * LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R
    76 NISSAN * SILVIA K's (S13 1800cc)
    77 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II(R32)
    78 NISSAN * SKYLINE GTS-t Type M(R32)
    79 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R Vspec(R33)
    80 NISSAN * SKYLINE GT-R VEspec II(R34)
    83 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
    84 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style
    85 SUBARU * IMPREZA Rally Car prototype
    89 SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car
    95 ASL Garaiya
    97 Tommykaira * ZZS
    98 SUZUKI GSX-R/4
    99 TOYOTA ALTEZZA Gita AS300
    100 TOYOTA pod
    101 TOYOTA RSC
    102 TOYOTA RSC Rally Car(Dream Car)
    103 TOYOTA SOARER 430SCV