The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
The styling for the lexus I believe is pretty awesome, it's a cool design to it, feels like something you'd need off of need for speed underground 2. Looks pretty sporty there :). Plus it's really fun to drive, and photogenic as well. But then again, it's all up to Opinion. Some pics from a lil cruise around madrid.
Circuito de Madrid.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_2.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_3.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_4.jpg

People with haxs skills can do wonders in this game huh.

But let's not spread the word too far, lest we get these masters of the hax banned or something. The person who posts these pictures said that he posts them with covered up parts, as a way to respect the will of his friend, who's the one who provided him with said pictures.

I remember seeing that image in full, on a Facebook comment to a Gran Turismo post. Not sure if it's official, though. Then again, it could be.

Flys 'n' mud 'n' elevated ride height... rear wing is hidden but could be massive.....

... on a Peugeot.. with a number 16 on it, like T16

... PIKES PEAK HYPE TRAIN

:lol:

Yeah not really.

A possible off-road version of the Onyx? Sounds unusual but quite intriguing. It would certainly be different to getting another circuit monster, as much as I love them, so I am looking forward to this.

It could change before release though.

While the idea of a Pikes Peak VGT car is very tempting, I don't think that's what Peugeot is going for with their project. Unless they're planning to make the lowest rally car in history, that is.

And the idea of a VGT Onyx is also quite interesting, my bets are on a Exalt-esque concept with half the doors and twice the power. Since the grille looks more like the current Peugeot grille, and the headlights look different from the Onyx's, that's what leads me to my guess.

Not sure if legit or April fool's things. Ugh I hate this day.

Well, the link looks legit, if anything. But yes, I also have my doubts.

And speaking of which, I'm afraid I have to add more to this pile; our friends at Volkswagen have dropped this bombshell just today:

Yes, they might be coming back to the Vision GT project, this time with the name "Supersport" added to their car. It seems that VW enjoyed creating their VGT car so much, they feel like doing another...

Last edited:
Doesn't make it the first manufacturer to release two Vision GT cars atleast.

Most certainly, you are right. Mercedes did it first, then we had Alpine doing it as well. Volkswagen is vying for third place, it seems. I could count the Chaparral and GM Design's cars as a pair, but that probably isn't right...

Also, I tried to acess that link with the Pinnifarina logo, but it gave me a "Forbbiden" message, saying that the page I was looking for doesn't exist... How did the other guy get acess to the logo, then? :odd:

Edit: Okay, I actually only pasted part of the link, which gives me that message, but the full link leads me to the picture itself... The hell?

It was a spontaneous decision, I just decide to do this.

That's rather random and odd, but I'm surprised to see that your searched showed that it might just be a reality. I hop so, at least, it would pretty nice to see all major Italian design houses (Giugiaro, Bertone, Zagato and now Pininfarina) involved with the VGT project. Each with their own idea of a concept car, each car different from each... Variety, if you know what I mean.

Edit: I tried to use Ray's tip of adding the name of the company to the end of the link he showed, but this happened:

Web image VGT.jpg

So, what does this mean? :confused:

Last edited:
Sadly, you can't look at all the photos they've uploaded to their servers similarly to how you were able to see all the pictures from the Pitstop blog before they fixed it.

upload_2015-4-1_17-38-28.png

Just go to a picture that ends in png (Manufacturer logo for example) and change the name of the file to pininfarina.

Back