The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
It's mean wrong path:lol:

Oops, my mistake, stupid me. Sorry about that. :lol:

Sadly, you can't look at all the photos they've uploaded to their servers similarly to how you were able to see all the pictures from the Pitstop blog before they fixed it.

View attachment 342079

I guess that PD is being more careful with not leaking their secrets out before their time. And that old trick being blocked is a great example of that. But still, it's quite a surprise to hear Pininfarina's name being involved in the VGT project, and the fact that only now someone has discovered their logo in the site... So now we have Bertone, Peugeot, Volkswagen and perhaps Pinn as possible contenders for next VGT car, the plot thickens.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The new vision gt
http://visiongti-en.tumblr.com/

That computer sketch does seem to echo the rear wing of the car that could be seen in one of the pictures (partially) leaked in the PSN VGT forum... And the "Blending GT" bit sounds like a description for a VGT car.

If the Peugeot VGT is an Onyx-based extreme racing version, will it carry the T16 name like the 205, 208 and 405 T16s?

If the Peugeot VGT is an Onyx-based extreme racing version, will it carry the T16 name like the 205, 208 and 405 T16s?

Hard to tell, it all depends on whether Peugeot wants to market their concept as a T16 or not, really. And we don't really know for sure (despite TF1 trying to tell us the contrary) that Peugeot's car is indeed a Onyx-based vehicle or not...

If it is a petrol engine we could see T16 and with a diesel FAP.

I think it will be an évolution of the Onyx and the never released 2012 908 hybrid racer's engine.

It's THE Vision GT i am waiting for :bowdown:

The teaser video appears to show a more road-ish version of the machine, maybe two variants exist?

The teaser video appears to show a more road-ish version of the machine, maybe two variants exist?

After VW made another VGT a whole year after their first car, that possibility has to be considered for most VGT cars, really. That could be the case, remember that Citroen's GT concept car had a concept, a "road car" AND a racing version...

Latest Posts

Back