The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
I'm more concerned that you've called it a Scion.

Whoops! Brain freeze there, what's with GT/NFS/PCARS putting in the Scion/Toyota/Subaru triplets they are pretty much interchangeable these days :P

Last edited:
Not sûre if it belongs in here but this picture I saw on twitter

IMG_20151101_121938.jpg

This car Mazda RX9 is running on one of GT6 Alpes tracks isn't it?

I'm afraid you are wrong on both accounts, doblo; first, the car's name is the Mazda RX-Vision (and for god's sake, that "Vision" in its name does not imply that it is a Vision GT car), and second, that scenary is just a generic "mountain road"-esque scenary, it doesn't echo any particular Gran Turismo tracks that we know of.

So, in essence, nothing in the picture is related to Gran Turismo...

Michelin and the ACO announced the theme for the 2017 Michelin Challenge Design competition back in October. "Le Mans 2030: Design for the win."

The poster for the competition:

mcd_poster_2017.jpg

Those two cars look familiar....
Very familiar... Interesting...

Defintely a curious choice, considering the existence of previous VGT cars which also use Michelin tires (i.e. both the Bugatti and the Chaparral 2X, the latter being as futuristic if not more than the Hyundai), but a fitting one since the Hyundai N2025 is indeed a futuristic LMP which doesn't stray too far off the idea intended for the contest.

Now, if only the car could be added to GT6... but with GT Sport in the forseeable future, that chance is growing thinner and thinner with each passing month.

It's most likely going to be included in the near future, because the coding for it is already in the game.

Michelin and the ACO announced the theme for the 2017 Michelin Challenge Design competition back in October. "Le Mans 2030: Design for the win."

mcd_poster_2017.jpg

The whole reason I came to this thread today was to see if anyone else picked this up! :lol:

mcd_poster_2017.jpg

I have to ask why the Hyundai logo is obscured?

Bugatti is not present in the VGT section in the game. Have they ever been?

No, much like Chaparral, the only confirmation of its presence in the project came from the brand itself. Neither the VGT section in GT's website or the section ingame in GT6 have been updated with Bugatti's addition.

Back