The World's Most Okay Tour - Laguna Seca 200 Miles (31 Dec. 2019, 12PM PST)

• Thread starter Mistah_MCA
  • 391 comments
It looked fun in spectator mode for a while although nothing of it made sense. The one finishing 12, 2 laps down was in the lead for a while...

Perhaps it's safer to do a standing start next time? Avoid the auto-drive failures.

Man,thought i had Oldtimer there at the end when i passed him on lap 73 but after fuel saving best i could the whole race i got over zealous those last 3 laps ,looked down and oh no! not enough fuel to finish,had to crank the fuel trim to 6 then still ran out of fuel last turn,almost passed by two guys Right at the finish line,it was so close! But had a Ball thank's everyone for an Awesome Race and Hosting Mistah! a.k.a.(MrQ)

If you are serious about this I would take a trip if you needed gaps filled. I would mostly be riding in the back jumping the sausage, but I would be there.

If you are serious about this I would take a trip if you needed gaps filled. I would mostly be riding in the back jumping the sausage, but I would be there.
I am. Just gotta get the info set up and the flyer done. I'll have you and invisigoth on the list.

.. I think I said 31 Dec. at 12 PM Pacific Standard time on another thread. If so, I'm comitting to that.

Yeh, 7am. Same time as the lobbies the Europeans have been running. (We'll ignore Brexit :P)
I'm going to have fun waking up. I just realized that this is on Tuesday. I edit my videos from Monday night and usually end anywhere between 2-5 AM Tuesday PST. Looks like I'll need to edit super early if I want to make sure I wake up on time. :lol:

I'm going to have fun waking up. I just realized that this is on Tuesday. I edit my videos from Monday night and usually end anywhere between 2-5 AM Tuesday PST. Looks like I'll need to edit super early if I want to make sure I wake up on time. :lol:
We're waking up New Year's Day for this, if I was a younger punk I would probably be at risk of drink driving, this time it'll mostly be pot of coffee jitters instead.:nervous:

We're waking up New Year's Day for this, if I was a younger punk I would probably be at risk of drink driving, this time it'll mostly be pot of coffee jitters instead.:nervous:

It's a bit of a struggle getting up and awake for 6:40am qualifying for the European/UK events :lol: .

Well I think I'm ready:

20191227104353.jpg
20191227104405.jpg
20191227104415.jpg

Qyn
Man, that's crazy! :odd: I like it :dopey: 👍. That's some serious commitment right there. It flows well to have so many decals.
Can't wait to see that in action! :lol:

Thanx guys :). After I don't know how many hours wading through boobs and bums on discover, 7 hours and 271 decals with the livery editor, I think I achieved the desired effect :lol:. Was pleasantly surprised to stumble across the Touhou Racing Project decals in my sifting through random body parts. A bit of an homage to our anime loving freak of a host :P. It was kinda funny (well not so funny for the people who put the effort into creating them) coming across quite a few decals that had been removed. I don't know why they still keep an entry for them. If they have been removed, then it takes wading though entries faster of there aren't place markets taking up space. What brought a chuckle to me was when there's an image that's been broken up into 8 separate decals, and one of those has been removed :crazy:.

Now if only they would let us create sub-directories to put stuff in, instead of having to scroll down a few hundred decals just to get to the one we want :banghead: !

With all the effort @Invisigoth has put in I feel like I am going to have to put in an original livery for the event. Nothing as flash, but at least something new, and not the pennzoil or McDonalds ones i already have borrowed. Hmmm. What would be good? We shall see.

Back