The World's Most Okay Tour - Blue Moon Bay 150 Miles (20 Oct 2019)

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by Mistah_MCA, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Invisigoth

Invisigoth

Thank you for hosting... lets hope next time I actually manage to start! I'll be gutted if Catalunya goes the same way :nervous:.

Shouldn't Mr P3 have been driving the same car as me? But a Ford? Really? Shame on you sir!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Sven Jurgens and Pigems like this.
  2. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

It looked fun in spectator mode for a while although nothing of it made sense. The one finishing 12, 2 laps down was in the lead for a while...

Perhaps it's safer to do a standing start next time? Avoid the auto-drive failures.

Pigems likes this.
  3. Vendramuz

Vendramuz

Thanks to Mistah for hosting the match and everyone who participated. It was a new experience for me. Like Granadier, I kept a 44s pace with the same final result but it was fun to catch slipstream from the leaders in a couple laps!

Pigems, Mistah_MCA and Sven Jurgens like this.
  4. KenboZX10r

KenboZX10r

Man,thought i had Oldtimer there at the end when i passed him on lap 73 but after fuel saving best i could the whole race i got over zealous those last 3 laps ,looked down and oh no! not enough fuel to finish,had to crank the fuel trim to 6 then still ran out of fuel last turn,almost passed by two guys Right at the finish line,it was so close! But had a Ball thank's everyone for an Awesome Race and Hosting Mistah! a.k.a.(MrQ)

Mistah_MCA and Pigems like this.
  5. MoparSRT

MoparSRT

That was an absolute blast, thanks for hosting!! I almost got 2nd but im happy with a podium!! adding a link below from my live stream of all the festivities!!!

6. KenboZX10r

KenboZX10r

Thanks for sharing this Watched it at work today,Great job Guyz

Pigems likes this.