The World's Most Okay Tour - Laguna Seca 200 Miles (31 Dec. 2019, 12PM PST)

• Thread starter Mistah_MCA
  • 391 comments
Before '74? that's a pretty broad field of classes :lol:. Is Area 51 a new track they haven't added yet?
I remember checking the car list by year, and the number of cars that fits the criteria is smaller than I thought. I'll take another look later.

I wish! :lol: I'm debating on doing it on Willow Springs (desert setting, closest track to Area 51, but there's tricky turns) or Special Stage X (speed can be maximized, easy turns)

EDIT: For Goodwood, I'll have a max power, minimum weight limit, to hopefully make sure that some cars aren't too overpowered.

Last edited:
I remember checking the car list by year, and the number of cars that fits the criteria is smaller than I thought. I'll take another look later.

There are quite a few cars across a range of classes. I have 28 in my garage.

EDIT: For Goodwood, I'll have a max power, minimum weight limit, to hopefully make sure that some cars aren't too overpowered.

Sounds like I'll have to detune one of my 20,000,000-10,000,000 cars :P.

There are quite a few cars across a range of classes. I have 28 in my garage.

Sounds like I'll have to detune one of my 20,000,000-10,000,000 cars :P.
I'll list the cars in the spoiler:
TOTAL: 34 cars (36 with "omitted" cars)
1970 - 1974
Countach '74
Stratos '73
A110 '72
Pantera '71
Mustang Mach 1 '71
Dino 246 GT '71
Challenger R/T '70
RX500 '70

8 cars

1960 - 1969
Camaro Z28 '69
Corvette C3 '69
500 F '68
330 P4 '67
Mark IV Race Car '67
Miura P400 '67
2000 GT '67
XJ13 '66
R8 Gordini '66
Cobra 427 '66
GT40 Mark I '66
Beetle 1200 '66
Giulia TZ2 '65
Shelby GT 350 '65
Cooper S '65
Sports 800 '65
Cobra Daytona Coupe '64
Corvette C2 '63
250 GTO '62
Sambabus '62
250 Berlinetta '61
E-Type '61
XNR Ghia '60

Note: GTSport doesn't list the custom Chevy Nova '67, Mach Forty '69 in the category by year, which is weird. This is likely from them being customized.

23 cars (25 including the "omitted" cars)

1950 -1959
356 A/Carrera Speedster '56
DB3S '53
1500 Biposto Bertone '52

3 cars

TOTAL: 34 cars (36 with "omitted" cars)

Yeah, I don't want the OP cars to be insanely OP lol. But then again, they'll be on Sports tires...

Short notice drop out, unfortunately. I've tried to swap a shift at work to make this one, and just had confirmation that the that it can't be done. So, 9am start on Monday, with a 90 minute commute.

(apologies for double post, but sending an alert out seems prudent)

i'm happy to race with my PS4 as is - running GT smoothly and no interruptions to inputs... No idea what car to run, itd be nice to know who's running what so I can pick something interesting.

i'm there if you'll still have me!

Short notice drop out, unfortunately. I've tried to swap a shift at work to make this one, and just had confirmation that the that it can't be done. So, 9am start on Monday, with a 90 minute commute.
Updated the list. Sorry to hear you can't make it. :(

(apologies for double post, but sending an alert out seems prudent)

i'm happy to race with my PS4 as is - running GT smoothly and no interruptions to inputs... No idea what car to run, itd be nice to know who's running what so I can pick something interesting.

i'm there if you'll still have me!
You're still in. :)

It's now Sunday, 8pm. No one showed so I started the race without you all and I won!!!! Ok, so on to Goodwood yes?
That took me a solid minute to understand. :lol:

538.jpg

It's now Sunday, 8pm. No one showed so I started the race without you all and I won!!!! Ok, so on to Goodwood yes?

Brilliant! At least its an easily calculatable time for you guys, relatively speaking!

Its gonna be a midnight start (Qualifying/practice at least) here for us Brits and it did take me a bit of time to work out actually what day that meant! Looking forward to tonight/this morning!

Hi, can I as a beginner join aswell (or placed on the waiting list)?

ID janwlen82
For some reason, I was never notified about getting this reply from you. Really sorry about that. :( If you want, I can reserve a spot for you for the next race (likely August 25, 1 hour of Goodwood with cars made on or before 1973).

Just a heads up and hopefully not necessary but my isp has failed me twice now between 7 and 9 pm, which is exactly during race time. If I get disconnected during the warm up and don't make it back in within a few minutes, that likely means I won't have a connection for a while and thus can not race. Last night it held out so fingers crossed, Friday it was dead for at least an hour. So if you have anyone on the waiting list feel free to give them my spot when I suddenly disappear. Hopefully if it decides to crap out again it will do so during warm up and not during the race! 7pm is prime streaming time I guess.

So far so good, connection has been fine today, 11ms ping to Toronto, 57 mbps down (while kids are streaming), 15 mbps up. See you in a couple hours!

I was gonna chime in with some unrealistic banter like - "you guys carry on dropping out and I might end up winning this thing"

But sods law dictates that this is when all our ISPs in the UK decide to do some midnight maintenance...

So I'll keep my mouth shut.

I believe the technical term is "the commentator's curse" :lol:.

Latest Posts

Back