The World's Most Okay Tour - Laguna Seca 200 Miles (31 Dec. 2019, 12PM PST)

• Thread starter Mistah_MCA
  • 391 comments
Does this work?

20190919175339.jpg

The numbers are a serial number used on one of the CIA's A12s.... formerly housed at Aria 51 ;).

Qyn
You a Honda man too? :dopey:

'fraid not. One day I'll get a licence, but my experience revolves around 80cc trail bikes on various country properties growing up. The friend of a co-worker at my last job learnt I did a little spray painting and asked me to paint his bike. He put on the decals.

'fraid not. One day I'll get a licence, but my experience revolves around 80cc trail bikes on various country properties growing up. The friend of a co-worker at my last job learnt I did a little spray painting and asked me to paint his bike. He put on the decals.
Ahhhh, I see. Nice paint job 👍. My mother in law offered to buy me a dirt bike a looooong time ago :odd:, had to turn her down. I'm more safe on a sportbike :lol:.

Qyn
Ahhhh, I see. Nice paint job 👍. My mother in law offered to buy me a dirt bike a looooong time ago :odd:, had to turn her down. I'm more safe on a sportbike :lol:.

I went the 4 wheel route instead, had a ‘99 Honda 400ex for a summer. It was all done to the nines for racing by the guy I got it from, the only thing it didn’t have done was the 440 kit, but only because he hadn’t blown it up yet, but it did come with a 440 kit. I never really got to drive it much though so I sold it at the end of the summer. It was super fun when I did get a chance to use it though. :D

I'm glad I dug around in my watched threads to find this one again, I guess I should pay attention to the leagues forum now and then.

Sign me up! SvennoJ

It's been so long since we had BMB I have no clue which car was good. KP only shows my qualifying times (it's that long ago) but not the car used. With all the bop changes it's probably a toss up anyway. I think the volkswagen gti was good since I remember having a photo finish shot at BMB with that one. It probably sucks on tires and fuel though.

I'm glad I dug around in my watched threads to find this one again, I guess I should pay attention to the leagues forum now and then.

Sign me up! SvennoJ

It's been so long since we had BMB I have no clue which car was good. KP only shows my qualifying times (it's that long ago) but not the car used. With all the bop changes it's probably a toss up anyway. I think the volkswagen gti was good since I remember having a photo finish shot at BMB with that one. It probably sucks on tires and fuel though.
I sometimes don't get reminded if I get a reply here (it's one of my watched threads), so I have to remember to check here whenever I'm on this site.

Just added you to the list. :]

I remember that car being pretty meta at BMB. That might be the perfect excuse for me to make a livery for it and bring it out to this event. :D

I came here from YouTube. You may know me as Lt Luxury - the guy that lingers in your comments section like a fart. Signed up just for this so count me in!! :D

My PSN is 'Loctorak' im pretty sure. And is there anything else? Like some registry list im supposed to sign up for? Or is that just for the weekly races?

YEW im excited!!

Back