The World's Most Okay Tour - Laguna Seca 200 Miles (31 Dec. 2019, 12PM PST)

• Thread starter Mistah_MCA
  • 391 comments
I came here from YouTube. You may know me as Lt Luxury - the guy that lingers in your comments section like a fart. Signed up just for this so count me in!! :D

My PSN is 'Loctorak' im pretty sure. And is there anything else? Like some registry list im supposed to sign up for? Or is that just for the weekly races?

YEW im excited!!
Hey, I recognize you! :]
Nope, that's it! I will be pinging everyone here and on my social media when the lobby opens, along with the lobby code. I usually open the lobby 45 minutes before the race stats, so 4:15 P.M. PT.

I’ll jump in this one. Oct 20 GR3
Adding you to the list! I'll update the first post, ping everyone here and on YouTube with the lobby code. I'll open it 45 minutes before the race.

It's an oval....ish. Gotta be 'merican. Gotta be loud and obnoxious. Gotta be MOPAR :P.
If you're going with Dodge, you should equip it with the forsaken livery that TRL_Lightning made the other day. :lol:

Cool, that’s 8pm for me. Let me know if you end up with any open spots at race time. I should be able to fill in if needed. :)
Will do! I went ahead and added you to the waitlist. If there still happens to be room 5-7 minutes before the race starts, you can hop on in.

As far as I can tell, start time for the race is 11am Sydney time. Can anyone confirm this?
Confirming, it's 11am Sydney time. :]

Screenshot_20191020-022046_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back