The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
Poland
Warsaw
I am wondering which car could be considered as the worst one. You may say that all of them are great but the fact is that there is a number of cars that definitely are NOT. And it's not about the worst performance. What I mean is car that you'll never even look at. Car that makes you sick because of its steering etc. Car that can be easily compared to your worst nightmare. Car that is so insipid that you had noticed its existence in game just after few months of playing...

To me prolly the tank car, when i first got into it and drove it i thought it was gonna be fast and awesome...i was wrong i will nvr race in that car again..sryy Jay Leno around 900hp and accelerates like grandmas car and handles terrible

Supren
To me prolly the tank car, when i first got into it and drove it i thought it was gonna be fast and awesome...i was wrong i will nvr race in that car again..sryy Jay Leno around 900hp and accelerates like grandmas car and handles terrible

That's because it weighs 25000kg. 💡
IMO the Tank Car is awesome! It's an excellent steriotype of land speed record cars in the 1910's and 20's! 'When in doubt, build a bigger V12!' :boggled: :cool:

The only problem I find with it is that it tops out at 150 MPH. :ouch: Too bad we can't buy a racing tranny for it.

We had a similar topic to this at another board, its was more along the lines of hardest to control..
Some said the yellowbird RUF but I dont like that Chaparal (sp) its the one that loox like a boxed dual wheeled wheelbarrow w\ jet turbines sticking out the back ... :yuck:

I've got to say the Gillet Vertigo. That thing has absolutely NO downforce whatsoever, so it handles like crap and takes forever to brake.

I think the 2CV is pretty sad. Of all the historic lawnmower engined cars, I find it the least enjoyable to drive. The two 19th century cars are at least so fabulously pathetic that they're interesting. The 2CV is just dull.

capncrunch
toyota minolta..all this hipe about it and when i won it and used it couldnt brake for shyt and skitted when you turned the wheel :grumpy:
wow you either suck at driving or your game is screwed up the minolta has godlike grip and braking.

I must say the TVR Speed 12 is the worst handling car for me. It was tough to use in GT3, but in GT4 it much tougher to control. I'll never use this car again.

Grand Prix
That's because it weighs 25000kg. 💡
IMO the Tank Car is awesome! It's an excellent steriotype of land speed record cars in the 1910's and 20's! 'When in doubt, build a bigger V12!' :boggled: :cool:

The only problem I find with it is that it tops out at 150 MPH. :ouch: Too bad we can't buy a racing tranny for it.

Yeah i kno it's a very extremly heavy car since the beggining. Just by looking at it i found that out right away. The car is kool to look at and such and im believe that it was a "steriotype of land speed record cars" back then. But it has the worst handling ever...Thx for the heads up there Prix. :cheers:

EvilToast
wow you either suck at driving or your game is screwed up the minolta has godlike grip and braking.

That is very true...Skidding in a Minolta...woah...i didn't kno that was possible. Hey man just to let u kno, Economy tires arn't the best for the Minolta i hope u kno that :confused: . Its whether ur useing ur hand brake to turn or u just don't don't get how to drive it. I really dont kno...I recommend u some R1s and up... 👍

capncrunch
Then my game is screwed up because that shyt it terrible when i use it
OK, you've done this twice now. Don't do it a third time. the language filter is there for a reason. The fact that you are deliberately going around it proves that you know you're doing something wrong. Follow the rules or expect a yelloe card.

I'm going to say something that might upset some here but the so called Special "Black Cars" are absolute rubbish!!!

After painstakingly saving enough credits and waiting for the cars to appear, I bought the mazda 787B and the Toyota GT_one.After spending a further 100 000 cr for new oil,Refresher and Ridgidity,I still had a car that was basically useless in the GT World cup.They were massively underpowered,chewed through tyres and basically fell to pieces after one race. :grumpy:

In frustration I sold both of them and got a Pescarulo(next is a BMW lmr ) :sly:

HKS Genki Hyper. I bought this thing for the Tuning Car Cup and was bitterly disappointed after taking it for a test drive, so I sold it straight away. It's no use having a car that looks flashy if it has the turning circle of an oil tanker ...

WhoFarted
I'm going to say something that might upset some here but the so called Special "Black Cars" are absolute rubbish!!!

After painstakingly saving enough credits and waiting for the cars to appear, I bought the mazda 787B and the Toyota GT_one.After spending a further 100 000 cr for new oil,Refresher and Ridgidity,I still had a car that was basically useless in the GT World cup.They were massively underpowered,chewed through tyres and basically fell to pieces after one race. :grumpy:

In frustration I sold both of them and got a Pescarulo(next is a BMW lmr ) :sly:

I'm with you in think the black cars dont live up to there hype I have many cars that are better than any of the black cars

The Hyper Genki Silvia was rubbish I thought because it was a silvia itd handle ok but it was a piece of junk.
Other than that the Nike 2022 cos its not real, you cant race it, you win the damn thing twice and you cant sell it for more money.

The Minolta. I wanted this car so bad with all the hype around. Finally won it, ran it, sold it. It's got the grip everyone talked so much about... And then some. This car had severe understeer, or oversteer, depends on how many turns in a row this car is making.

Another car I hate: Nissan Motul Pitworks Z. This is a great and fun car, but you MUST keep it on the road. I put a single back tire in the grass and this car spun 90 degrees and was launched horizontally acrossed the track, and bounced off the wall.

WhoFarted

I bought the black 787B (absolutely gorgeous). It wandered horribly at first, but I refreshed the chassis, and now it is one of my favorite cars. It seems just as fast as other Group C's I own...

COSTAR_
We had a similar topic to this at another board, its was more along the lines of hardest to control..
Some said the yellowbird RUF but I dont like that Chaparal (sp) its the one that loox like a boxed dual wheeled wheelbarrow w\ jet turbines sticking out the back ... :yuck:

The Chaparral 2J is almost impossible to control on certain courses. Uneven surfaces will just murder the handling. I'm still working on one to find a perfect setup, but I don't think it's likely. I'd swear it bottoms out down near the back of the straight on Sarthe circuit. Even with high clearance and high spring rate it feels like it's bottoming out. It's an evil beast. However on tracks such as Tsukuba, Suzuka or Fuji it is nearly as smooth as can be. Flat is good. Bumpy is bad, bad, bad.

Latest Posts

Back