GT6 picture gallery

Sweden
Sweden
Hello. This is my personal gallery but you can post pics here too if you want. I'm not good at editing so my pics are totally un-edited apart from in game filters.
Enjoy.

PS. If you have any suggestions on a track/car I should take pictures of, just leave a reply down below like this:

Car: -
Track: -
Other specifications: -

Last edited:
Here are some pics from Willow Springs in my Viper, a beast!
1: A pic that reminds me of the cover of Forza Horizon, but blue instead of yellow.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_1.jpg

2: One of my favorite pictures from this album. Just gorgeous.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_3.jpg

3:
A picture that in the same time having a sense of speed, it also has the focus in giving Willow Springs the credit.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_5.jpg

4:
Night/drawn-like photo with a good old drift, using the warm filter.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_4.jpg

5: Nothing too, too special, just a nice picture of the Willow Spring billboard. The Fastest Road in the West.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_6.jpg

6:
Just a drift, from right in front. Nothing special here either, just looks cool using the miniature filter, as most of the others have applied.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_8.jpg

7:
Another photo using the warm filter, which is pretty good for night/drawn-like photos even if it isn't night.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_10.jpg

8:
The same as above but instead, I have the miniature filter on. In the shadow it looks like Knight-Viper, perfect.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_9.jpg

9:
A drift done too soon but looks awesome with the sun from the left and the tire/dirt smoke.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_7.jpg

10:
A sneak-peek at my next album, in Spa with my Custom S2000. Need for Speed style! I will rush it if it gets enough attention.
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

One way I would improve each shot is by using one thing:

*Rule of Thirds

Other then that, my favourite has to be the fourth shot.

One way I would improve each shot is by using one thing:

*Rule of Thirds

Other then that, my favourite has to be the fourth shot.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, but since I'm kind of new here I have to ask:

What do you mean by "*Rule of Thirds"?
I will upload more soon.

My thanks to you!

I always thought the middle was a point of interest. Well, now I know and I can make my pictures better. :lol:
No worries. I found that to be a very useful link. Lots of clear and concise information on the subject for budding photographers such as ourselves.

I look forward to seeing how you put it to good use. :cheers:

OK, I am late. I know! But, I PROMISE, I will upload more (EDIT: SOON! SORRY!) with my S2000 at Spa. They were made before I knew about "Rule of Thirds" but the ones after those are mostly with the rule.
Lambo style peeps, aww yeah.

Last edited:
Back