These are All the Cars in the New James Bond Movie 'No Time To Die'

As usual, there are Aston Martins. :lol:
*squints*

Really? Where?

You didn't... but the point still stands. The only car Bond can really get away with is an Aston :lol:
The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only disagree...

Coincidentally, that was Bond's last mid-engined car before the Valhalla in NTTD.

You didn't... but the point still stands. The only car Bond can really get away with is an Aston :lol:
Of course, I know right. To be honest, I didn't care anyway since it's given their cars have often been a trademark in his movies. :D

*squints*

Really? Where?
None, I guess?

Since I almost forgot that this movie isn't even out yet...

*squints*

Really? Where?

The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only disagree...

Coincidentally, that was Bond's last mid-engined car before the Valhalla in NTTD.

Yea I agree the Lotuses (loti?) also work but even then, 007 without an Aston is just not right... And that comes from a former Lotus owner!

The E38 750il in Tomorrow Never Dies was probably the only use of the BMW (car) product placement deal that really worked, the R1200C sequence in TND was pretty good also. The Z3 and Z8 were largely irrelevant.

The last good usage (IMHO) of an Aston by Bond, was the V8 Vantage in The Living Daylights. I find the usage of the DB5 these days to just be way too cliched, personally.

The only car Bond can really get away with is an Aston :lol:
Roger_Moore_jamesbondreview.filminspector.com_1.gif

The last good usage (IMHO) of an Aston by Bond, was the V8 Vantage in The Living Daylights. I find the usage of the DB5 these days to just be way too cliched, personally.
Just...yes.

Y'know, I've had this idea for a scene - maybe in some sort of 007 spoof - where the lead and his romantic interest are both running from some baddies in some tight streets, perhaps in Italy or Spain. Through some video communication with Q (or an analogue to the character), the lead is told there's an Aston Martin waiting for them in a particular spot, and the lead gets excited - or at least expresses relief. Except when the two leads get to the location, it's a Cygnet, but they manage to get away with it because it fits through the tight corridors and streets, while the sedans and SUVs used by the baddies struggle with the streets that are better for pedestrians and bikes than full-sized vehicles.

The punchline for this whole thing, is that once the two leads have successfully escaped the baddies, the lead laments that the supplied car wasn't a Vantage, a DBS, or even a Lagonda, which prompts the romantic interest to attempt assuaging the lead's disappointment, and says, "Hey, it's not the size that matters. It's about how long you can last and what you can do with it."

Back