these garages....

• Thread starter GOLDBERG
  • 8 comments
where are all these import/export garages ikeep hearing about..i have yet to find one..only one i did was the one down on the docks..and when i go there now, i am not able to get the cars again :(

The one at the docks like you mentioned. There is also one at Shoreside Vale, travelling over the dam from the side of the island with the mansions etc. take the first left as soon as you get off the dam, as you head down the hill go to the set of garages just before the corner and it will be there.

It seems strange that you can't get cars from a garage you have already done, are you sure you completely finished the garage??? :confused:

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
where are all these import/export garages ikeep hearing about..i have yet to find one..only one i did was the one down on the docks..and when i go there now, i am not able to get the cars again :(

look at the list next to the garage door, and make sure all the vehicles on the list are crossed of in red. If not completed, go and get the remaining cars .

But if it is...hmmm maybe a glitch that hasnt been found yet?

Originally posted by space

look at the list next to the garage door, and make sure all the vehicles on the list are crossed of in red. If not completed, go and get the remaining cars .

But if it is...hmmm maybe a glitch that hasnt been found yet?

Thats all I could suggest doing too.

humm i found out what was wrong..i did the docks last time..before i started a new game..but in all those times, i have NEVER found a list :( i gotta go try and find the shoreside vale one....

Originally posted by Brian P
The one at the docks like you mentioned. There is also one at Shoreside Vale, travelling over the dam from the side of the island with the mansions etc. take the first right as soon as you get off the dam, as you head down the hill go to the set of garages just before the corner and it will be there.

It seems strange that you can't get cars from a garage you have already done, are you sure you completely finished the garage??? :confused:

i am trying to picture this, but i cannot..there is the top road..the dirt one over the dam..but if i turn right i will go into the grass and then to the ocean....

then theres that highway thingy coming from mansions..if i turn right, i am going UP, not down..is there another way over i am not thinking of??i just woke up....

Originally posted by GOLDBERG

i am trying to picture this, but i cannot..there is the top road..the dirt one over the dam..but if i turn right i will go into the grass and then to the ocean....

then theres that highway thingy coming from mansions..if i turn right, i am going UP, not down..is there another way over i am not thinking of??i just woke up....

Sorry, I'm an idiot, I meant left off the dirt track, and I'll edit it accordingly!!! :dunce:

or just stay on the road from the Staunton/Shoreside bridge and evntually (just before you get to the dam) it'll be on your left as you go left round a 120 degree corner. Hope that helps

Back