Things i have noticed about this game.

The most obvious thing i have noticed is that.....if you have ASM on, you cannot accelerate when you turn, whenever you touch the left analogue stick you will start to decrease in speed, no matter how fast you are going.

This doesn't happen in GT3? Why is there a difference. Until i realised that you could take ASM off i thought this game was pretty poor. It made the licenses impossible.

Another thing is that i have a mag that 'reviews' all the cars and one of the cars is the new Mini Cooper S Rally Car.......does it appear in the game at all? Because i have nearly completed it and i haven't got it yet.

Also the Ace Mode - is there a point to this? Or is it just for fun? Because i have won all the races (i was bored) and i got nothing :(.

Finally i noticed that Mitsubishi CZ3 Rally Car has its rear windows slightly open.....just thought it was odd.

No Mini Rally car.
Don't know about the ASM thing - don't use it.
Ace mode is indeed 'just for fun', much like Professional mode in GT3's Arcade mode.
Rally cars often run with their rear windows slightly open to aid ventilation - gets pretty hot in there!

Latest Posts

Back