Things went a little out of hand...

Things went a little out of hand when auntie Selma was trying to park her SAAB 900 at the mall...

Attachments

• Lukeparkering2.JPG
    Lukeparkering2.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 67
Click on the "manage attachments" button when you're writing a reply, this'll take you to the attachment menu... upload whatever image you want that is under 100k, click on upload, and voila, you've got an attachment.

C'mon, guys, our new member is from NORWAY and his English is clearer than yours. It was perfectly understandable to me - the question was just as PR answered.

Welcome to GTPlanet, KongValeJohn!

neon_duke
C'mon, guys, our new member is from NORWAY and his English is clearer than yours. It was perfectly understandable to me - the question was just as PR answered.

Hehe, thanx!

Norway is, as any american knows, the capital of Sweden, just to put it on the map! :sly:

Welcome to GTP,KVJ.

Now i'm gonna go back looking for a trench coat to forward my battle with that bright thing in the sky...

KongValeJohn
Hehe, thanx!

Norway is, as any american knows, the capital of Sweden, just to put it on the map! :sly:

You might fool the US guys with that statement ;)

Welcome to the house man, always nice with more Nordic citizens.. Soon we can have an i'Link meeting ourselves :D

neon_duke

Everything you say i can't take seriously, just because of your avatar.

the_undrtaker89
Everything you say i can't take seriously, just because of your avatar.

That don't make sense!? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Freak... 👎

ledhed
You cant fool me, everyone knows Norway is the capital of the Netherlands !

You're such an idiot. Everyone knows the capital on the Netherlands is Holland, lame-ass! :dunce:

Welcome, KVJ!

Looks pretty real to me. Oh wait, that's because it's my car that got shoved into the dirt. :mad:

Latest Posts

Back