Thio, Vinkento, Bustwave

• Thread starter ethikz
  • 16 comments
HEY!

What's up guys?
Don't you remember me guys?!?!?

It's ethikz and I'm back after a year of absence from th GTP
community!

Hopefully you guys remember who I am! Wow, I remember when GTP held it's first drift competitions wayy back now I see it's a big thing on these forums, glad to see it evolve! Anyways, from my long absence, I will be posting up a awesome welcome back video.

I'm currently working on it right now at the moment, so sit tight and maybe you'll remember who I am, and those who don't know me, make sure you remember who I am (Haha j/k)!

Skills have improved for everyone and that's awesome. Keep up the good work! And for the new ones, keep on practicing till you read the top!

Glad to be back, I love www.gtplanet.net!
-Ryan

ethikz
HEY!

What's up guys?
Don't you remember me guys?!?!?

It's ethikz and I'm back after a year of absence from th GTP
community!

Hopefully you guys remember who I am! Wow, I remember when GTP held it's first drift competitions wayy back now I see it's a big thing on these forums, glad to see it evolve! Anyways, from my long absence, I will be posting up a awesome welcome back video.

I'm currently working on it right now at the moment, so sit tight and maybe you'll remember who I am, and those who don't know me, make sure you remember who I am (Haha j/k)!

Skills have improved for everyone and that's awesome. Keep up the good work! And for the new ones, keep on practicing till you read the top!

Glad to be back, I love www.gtplanet.net!
-Ryan
hmmm
i kind of remeber u because when i barely joined gtp , i think u where on project D ?

nightkids4ever
hmmm
i kind of remeber u because when i barely joined gtp , i think u where on project D ?

Yeah I believe so I was involved with that drifting group. I had the Green RX-7 LM on that team and I was one of the top Chaser drifters on the forums. I released a video a while back. I still have it on my computer actually. It's old with my newbie skills, but if you happen to see it, surely you'll remember who I am. It was the video with nothing but white cars in it.

Hey Hey hey...
It's been awhile ethikz.. Watcha been up to? Cant wait for that vid of yours :D
I'm posting here and there, school has been stopping me to do any of "nerdy" tasks on my comp (chat, forums, graphics, games) So yeah. Nice to see you back :D

Ethix101
Haha, we still got that little feud going on? :)

vinkento
Nice to see you again man. It's been a while we've talked ever since you shipped off! Hope you're doing well.

Bustwave.
Same here. School is being the number one priority on my list and is also getting in the way of my computer geek needs.

i still have that humping haciroku avatar of yours...its been a long time.

I remember the avatar and I sort of remember you, you where around when I first joined. Welcome back anyway.

Bad news people...

Look's like I'm receiving corrupt replay files once again! Most of them are all corrupt and only about like 7 clips are working fine, but they aren't my best runs.

Oddly enough, all my best run's don't work, and the ones that do work, are only the runs I was testing settings on.

Well anyways, since I'm having problems with all my best exhibition laps, my "awesome welcome back" video I stated, won't be as great as I expected... oh well... at least I get to release a video right?

-Ryan

P.S: The video should be done by this week and I was wondering where can I get this uploaded? PM me please :]

I'm looking forward to a video from you bro, regardless. Be sure to check some of the other member's sigs... there's been some great videos released since you've been out.

Back