This 530hp Mustang IMSA GT Racer Comes to Forza 7 Tomorrow for Free

I got a Bad Feeling about this one, man! The new Rivals Events are loaded, but I can attempt neither of them. The one with the IMSA Mustang says it's downloadable content not available at this time. (Uh what about RENTALS?). Okay, and then Drift event with the Hoonicorn Mustang, it says the same error message it always says, "This is exclusive content and can't be purchased at this time". I bet you that they will have to load a patch to allow us to get these Hoonigan cars. So basically the only people who can access the Pack, will be the THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE IT! I could see this coming a mile away. You watch, this time tomorrow, my prediction will be true.

I got a Bad Feeling about this one, man! The new Rivals Events are loaded, but I can attempt neither of them. The one with the IMSA Mustang says it's downloadable content not available at this time. (Uh what about RENTALS?). Okay, and then Drift event with the Hoonicorn Mustang, it says the same error message it always says, "This is exclusive content and can't be purchased at this time". I bet you that they will have to load a patch to allow us to get these Hoonigan cars. So basically the only people who can access the Pack, will be the THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE IT! I could see this coming a mile away. You watch, this time tomorrow, my prediction will be true.

Calm down, the patch carrying the data for the IMSA Mustang is not out yet, so the car only lives in T10's dev build. As for the Pack, I guess it shall be uploaded to the store tomorrow - and, surprise surprise, the game has to be patched in order to recognize the purchase token you download from the store.

Nice! Hopefully the stuttering issues are fixed... I thought it was my new PC, but it is happening in my old PC too. I never had that kind of issues before.

The games is getting a lot better since they included new cars in the SD. This should be a nice little treat while waiting for the new pack (or future expansion).

Here's the Mustang with the traditional tracking camera:

And here is is with the new panning camera:

All settings are at default. You can adjust it with the shutter speed, though, to get a less blurry effect.

The Mustang is hilariously slow from a standing start due to some significant turbo lag, but once it kicks in, it'll smoke the tires and it's like being launched out of a cannon. It's surprisingly easy to steer with the throttle, even with the turbo lag. I am really liking it, and it's a great addition to GT Racing Reborn, a class already full of great cars.

Can't wait to give it a try later tonight and get my ass handed to me in the Leagues lobby. :lol:

Calm down, the patch carrying the data for the IMSA Mustang is not out yet, so the car only lives in T10's dev build. As for the Pack, I guess it shall be uploaded to the store tomorrow - and, surprise surprise, the game has to be patched in order to recognize the purchase token you download from the store.
(wiping the egg away from my face...) Okay, well I wasn't entirely wrong, it did require a patch, I just didn't expect it immediately.

What, having to wait for an update? :odd:

It's not the first time they've updated the rivals events before the car(s) themselves arrived. Learn to relax a little, you'll live longer. :cheers:
No, I meant complications, but you got the idea. I'm a bit high strung, I'll admit. And taking your advice is easier said than done, but I'm working on it. Next time I'll just keep my fingers crossed. :D

Loving the Mustang. handles really well.
207df923-7f46-44f1-9564-9592a1edd648.jpg
434b0ccc-d080-4496-a6a2-481549d415e1.jpg

All settings are at default. You can adjust it with the shutter speed, though, to get a less blurry effect.

The Mustang is hilariously slow from a standing start due to some significant turbo lag, but once it kicks in, it'll smoke the tires and it's like being launched out of a cannon. It's surprisingly easy to steer with the throttle, even with the turbo lag. I am really liking it, and it's a great addition to GT Racing Reborn, a class already full of great cars.
did you forget to refocus on the cars

Anyone else having some problems? Every time I try to select the Mustang my game freezes and crashes back to the xbox home screen...

Anyone else having some problems? Every time I try to select the Mustang my game freezes and crashes back to the xbox home screen...
Not me. I'm using an old XBox 1.

Yeah I was using it and doing some one on ones with other group 5 cars and everything smoked it from dead stop lol, way too much turbo lag. But it caught up on the straights and it grips pretty damn good. And here I go thinking GT racing reborn was already nice and full, this was a cherry on top...to really cap it off I just want them to add the Chevy dekon Monza.

Yeah I was using it and doing some one on ones with other group 5 cars and everything smoked it from dead stop lol, way too much turbo lag. But it caught up on the straights and it grips pretty damn good.
I actually won a League race in the Mustang yesterday (and I never win races online, I'm just too slow.) It was at Maple Valley Full Circuit in the pouring rain. All I did was stay on track while everyone else kept driving off into the grass and gravel. Rain: the Great Equalizer.

Back