This 650hp Oldsmobile Race Car is Coming to Forza Motorsport 7

Cool, but.... I would think most people would like to have an up-to-date IndyCar, as opposed to this.

I'll just keep dreaming...........

You've made 16 posts here, all of them about wanting more IndyCar content... :odd: How do you actually know what most people want?

--

I, for one, welcome the diversity that was featured in the IMSA GTO/GTU class in the 80s and 90s.

I would love this Olds to make it to FM7. I'm sure it will slot into the GT Racing Reborn class, my favorite class in the game. So many fun and yet vastly different cars. AWD, RWD, front-, mid-, and rear-engined, I4, I5, I6, F6, V6, V8, V12, F12 and a rotary, screaming turbos and roaring V8s. If you can't find a car to love in this class, I question if you actually like cars.

I would love this Olds to make it to FM7. I'm sure it will slot into the GT Racing Reborn class, my favorite class in the game. So many fun and yet vastly different cars. AWD, RWD, front-, mid-, and rear-engined, I4, I5, I6, F6, V6, V8, V12, F12 and a rotary, screaming turbos and roaring V8s. If you can't find a car to love in this class, I question if you actually like cars.

As I've said before, it's hands down my favorite division because of said diversity.

Well what the heck, I was all hyped up looking like this yet another cool classic IMSA car would come as this months spotlight but no freaking release date yet :irked:. Would have rather been surprised honestly since with T10s timing with everything with this game we may not get this until Christmas.

Side note, I cant wait for this car either way. I. Just hoping and praying T10 will get the engine note right. PLEASE T10 give this a deeper v8 engine note compared to the cougar/merkur.

IIRC it's a Trans-Am car, same class as the Cougar, XR4Ti and Z31 300ZX already in the game.
Okay then. Didn't know Forza 7 already had some Trans-Ams in it. To me it kind of looked like a stock car.

You've made 16 posts here, all of them about wanting more IndyCar content... :odd: How do you actually know what most people want?

--

I, for one, welcome the diversity that was featured in the IMSA GTO/GTU class in the 80s and 90s.

Thanks for doing the background check. How do I know? I asked....

Thanks for doing the background check. How do I know? I asked....

Pretty sure what "most" people truly want is Toyota to come back (amongst other things that also seemingly include vaporware supercars du jour) and not NASCAR inspired open wheeled russian roulette, but what do I know.

But wouldn’t the opposite be true? Indycars were a thing long before NASCAR.

*restrictor plate racing inspired russian roulette is where I was going with this. When they're going to places like Vegas or Michigan and they're doing 200+mph 3 wide within inches of each others trying to make it look like Daytona or Talladega without fenders... it's a recipe for disaster, as Dan Wheldon sadly proved to us some years ago.

*restrictor plate racing inspired russian roulette is where I was going with this. When they're going to places like Vegas or Michigan and they're doing 200+mph 3 wide within inches of each others trying to make it look like Daytona or Talladega without fenders... it's a recipe for disaster, as Dan Wheldon sadly proved to us some years ago.

Careful, I'm not sure you know where you're going with this. IndyCar is arguably the most promising racing series going right now. There are no restrictor plates, so not sure where you got that. There is no pack racing, or even large ovals anymore outside of Indy. The discipline required is arguably the toughest out there as well. Road courses, street circuits, short ovals, Indy, etc.

Perhaps you should do a little more research and fact checking about the past, present, and future of open wheel racing before you blabber on about any more nonsense.

Awesome! I'm glad to see manufacturers in the game who have 2 cars or less get some love. These manufacturers should have at least 5 cars each.

Cool, but.... I would think most people would like to have an up-to-date IndyCar, as opposed to this.

I'll just keep dreaming...........

Great minds think alike. .. Where is the 2019 IndyCar ? Or a 2001 Reynard Honda Champcar ... . .

And I love all racing... F1, IndyCar, ALMS IMSA, Tra s-Am, IROC, WRC, BTCC, DTM, SCCA, Aussie V8 Supercars, WEC..... All exciting and interesting . ..

But all those series are well represented except for IndyCar in FM7. ..

Last edited:
IndyCar is arguably the most promising racing series going right now. There are no restrictor plates, so not sure where you got that. There is no pack racing, or even large ovals anymore outside of Indy. The discipline required is arguably the toughest out there as well. Road courses, street circuits, short ovals, Indy, etc.

Very true statement ..

Back