this a good wheel to play Prologue with?

• Thread starter jlo56
  • 18 comments
Probably your best bet if you don't want to fork out for the new GT Force Pro.

Should be pretty cheap now, I've got one & its far better than my old V3 PSX wheel, the lap attachment is pretty useless though.

It all comes down to what you can afford. They are both worth the price asked. I would definitely recommend the GT Force Pro if you can afford.

I wouldn't get the GT force pro yet, I would wait untill it's price would go down. It costs $300AUS! But if you can afford it go for it!

Originally posted by radicool02
I wouldn't get the GT force pro yet, I would wait untill it's price would go down. It costs $300AUS! But if you can afford it go for it!

DF Pro definately. You're going to regret not getting one. The GT Force doesn't last very long, before I got the DF Pro I was driving my Third already. The DF Pro is insanely much better so well worth the little bit of extra cash. I've seen the wheel for prices varying from 118-149 euro. I have the wheel since Christmas and it's awesome.

Hi the best deal is the :

LOGITECH MOMO RACING WHEEL IS THE BEST YEA
FOR PC AND PSX2 USB

FOR ME THE RED ONE BUT IS THE SAME THE RED ONE OR THE BLACK ONE

And the price is beter but if you like the GT FORCE PRO is a cool wheel 4 GTseries, well this came whit all the things for PSX2 .

But remember the other one´s still works whit PSX2

Sorry 4 my inglish reed you later

Originally posted by rol
Hi the best deal is the :

LOGITECH MOMO RACING WHEEL IS THE BEST YEA
FOR PC AND PSX2 USB

FOR ME THE RED ONE BUT IS THE SAME THE RED ONE OR THE BLACK ONE

And the price is beter but if you like the GT FORCE PRO is a cool wheel 4 GTseries, well this came whit all the things for PSX2 .

But remember the other one´s still works whit PSX2

Sorry 4 my inglish reed you later

Sorry but you don't have your facts straight. First of all, the Red MoMo is out of production. Second of all, the Red MoMo doesn't work with GT4 Prologue and there's a very good chance it won't work with GT4 either. And finally, the Black MoMo you mention doesn't work with any PS2 games, the whole Gran Turismo series included. If you add to that the fact that the price of the GT Driving Force Pro wheel is the same or lower than the MoMo's you mention, but includes the (wonderful!) 900 degree mode, I think it's rather clear that the Driving Force Pro is really the only choice.

GT force pro is the first wheel that I have ever liked...Ill be making my own special driving chair for GT4 :D Ill get some sports car seat and get some extra stuff and build a nice thing of it :D

Hi Arwin

I have the momo the red 1 and ths 1 works perfect whi my all GTseries (GT3 GTC01 GTC02 GT4P) THE only thing is the i use 4 the menus the DSjoy stick but the rear view and the shifts works perfect and yuo are rigth is out of production but you can still found this one in a lot of parts but ok The GTFPRO is only 4 PSX2
and really just 4 GTseries because is the best Racin game in PSX2

But the red one is 4 GT SERIES IN PSX2 AND 4 other super great games like: Grand prix legends Nascar series papyrus F1 99-02 and Gp4 in PC. If you dont try thhis games all ready please tryit these are the best racing game just like GTSERIES Those ones are more sim a lot more real cain of hard but when you handle are aweasome well sorry 4 my inglish.

Are you sure you have the Red MoMo and not the Red Logitech Wingman FF GP? Because I've tried the MoMo myself with GT4P and it *really* doesn't work. And the GTFPro is not only for PS2, it works with PC as well without any problems. I played F1C 99-02, F12k2, and all mods for those two games, without any problems. Others have played it with GPL and Live4Speed too.

Originally posted by Arwin
..... Because I've tried the MoMo myself with GT4P and it *really* doesn't work.
I agree. The Logitech MOMO Force wheel does NOT work with GT4 Prologue at all. And I've seen many people with the same experience/result on various forums.

Originally posted by rol
I have the momo the red 1 and ths 1 works perfect whi my all GTseries (GT3 GTC01 GTC02 GT4P)
You must be talking about Logitech MOMO Racing wheel, the cheap one in black colour.

Hi again

Yea mmo force the red 1 Look Only works the pedals the wheel an shifts an rear view for the other botons I use the PSX2 control
I hope yours works fine like this. :confused:

Can you post a picture of your wheel, rol (can be a picture you find on the internet) and tell me which version of GT4 Prologue you are using?

yes I can I thin the reason why my wheel works is because a friend broke my wheel and some body fix my wheel using parts of the WingMan wheel I Think that is the reason.:confused:

Attachments

• volante.jpg
    volante.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 54
Back