this game is far too easy

• Thread starter Auto__1
  • 42 comments
frankly, i like this game i really do. but considering i got all but 3 of the licenses in gold first time, and completely finished the game in under 2 hours, i think its a bit too short and easy. dont u?

yea it was, but the stupid insurance company took too long to pay up so mum hired me a ps2 for a couple of days, i didnt see the point considering i finished the game in less than 1 day.

yea.. and that jetguy or wateva has been playing 8 hours and still hasnt finished. god, i thinki could do it in about an hour and a half if i give it my best.

Originally posted by Auto__1
frankly, i like this game i really do. but considering i got all but 3 of the licenses in gold first time, and completely finished the game in under 2 hours, i think its a bit too short and easy. dont u?
Go do the time trials then return an make your claim again

Originally posted by Masterblaster
Go do the time trials then return an make your claim again

Are you referring to GT Concept or GT3.

The game was far too short - and easy, even on the 'hidden' Ace (or whatever it is) level.

Arcade Mode the last 2 % to achieve 100 %

Masterblaster - wrong game buddy. You are talkign about GT3. This thread is about GT Concept Tokyo-Geneva.

The game is easy yes but what I like about it is that it rewards you for trying different cars (at least before you have won the races).

What I mean by this is that it tries to pick AI cars that are close to what you pick. You still win but not by huge margins. I drove the Mazda 6, Mini Cooper, Jazz and others.

I think the concept of the gameplay is good but somehow the game does need something else, maybe more tracks and maybe 5 difficulty settings that all count towards 100%.

Originally posted by gumpy
Masterblaster - wrong game buddy. You are talkign about GT3. This thread is about GT Concept Tokyo-Geneva.

The game is easy yes but what I like about it is that it rewards you for trying different cars (at least before you have won the races).

What I mean by this is that it tries to pick AI cars that are close to what you pick. You still win but not by huge margins. I drove the Mazda 6, Mini Cooper, Jazz and others.

I think the concept of the gameplay is good but somehow the game does need something else, maybe more tracks and maybe 5 difficulty settings that all count towards 100%.
Then hes in for a challenge on the next one, I played all of them an didnt find them easy, think hes just blowin smoke up you know where

nah, gt3 was the hardest of the gran turismos, i finished gt1 in one day, gt2 in 2 days, and gt3 in like a month or sumthing, and gtconcept in under 2 hrs.

Not to offend you or anything Auto_1 but GT2 takes a while and more than two days (well, unless two days straight and a bunch of sugar filled stuff) if you just got it. The Endurance's alone are about 10 hours +, and at the beggining you have the liscenses. Even if you were able to complete them in gold the first time around thats abour 45 minutes to an hour. Then you have to start off your game to a good start which can take an hour. Then all the rallies, GT races, special races will take along time. Im not doubting you Auto, its most likely possible, I was just taught to be skeptical about everything. Hope you dont take this the wrong way :)...

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Not to offend you or anything Auto_1 but GT2 takes a while and more than two days (well, unless two days straight and a bunch of sugar filled stuff) if you just got it. The Endurance's alone are about 10 hours +, and at the beggining you have the liscenses. Even if you were able to complete them in gold the first time around thats abour 45 minutes to an hour. Then you have to start off your game to a good start which can take an hour. Then all the rallies, GT races, special races will take along time. Im not doubting you Auto, its most likely possible, I was just taught to be skeptical about everything. Hope you dont take this the wrong way :)...

yea we rented it out for two days straight, me and my mate, he did sum and i did sum, no sleep, we jus got given the food by his folks, and we did finish it. not an easy game but i did manage to finish it in that time.

I doubt it...depends what you define as complete...5% or 100%...GTC was pretty easy though...it only took a while, although i enjoyed some of the new cars.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Im gonna see if I can get it done in under two days (that is if I can get used to the graphics :lol: )...

u cant sleep tho.. 48hrs straight. i suggest getting a friend to help so u never have to stop for food and sleep.

Arcade Mode the last 2 % to achieve 100 %

NO....time trials are bloody simple!!!

i only had trouble with the rally ones but still did all of them in under 1 1/2 hours

and miles is telling the truth...his stuff was stolen and he hired a PS2.....now he has his stuff back.......

Auto__1 are you NUTS??? 2 days? there is no way im going to beleive you....
the enduros + the manufacturer events and ALL the races?

oh wait...i guess it would fit into 48 hours....but what kindof racer are you? completely ruined the playability of that game man......way to go i bet you feel proud!

i took a good 3 or 4 months to get through GT2, playing a little every night....and actually playing the game every once and a while inbetween, tuning cars, winning nice ones in nice colors.....geeze why do you even play these games?

Well anyone who thinks that GTC is too short should now try all the tracks including the POD race with all 373 driveable cars. That should keep you busy a bit ... heh. :P Friend of mine just did the Pod race in a Tom's Supra. There's some fun to be had there for some awesome replays :D

Originally posted by Arwin
Well anyone who thinks that GTC is too short should now try all the tracks including the POD race with all 373 driveable cars. That should keep you busy a bit ... heh. :P Friend of mine just did the Pod race in a Tom's Supra. There's some fun to be had there for some awesome replays :D

How do you get other cars in the POD race. I can not remember it letting you choose.

Is this done with a gameshark or similar ?

I do reskon this game gives you incentive ie satisfaction, but trying different cars and therefore being up against different AI cars.

You have to use something like an x/sharkport and the MKS garage editor, but it is possible. Just select the POD car in MKS, choose change car, fix the gears (they get unusable default values, but you can do this in the game also by just changing the gear settings just a bit in custom settings) and presto. You're ready to make some big air. :D

Originally posted by Ducati
Auto__1 are you NUTS??? 2 days? there is no way im going to beleive you....
the enduros + the manufacturer events and ALL the races?

oh wait...i guess it would fit into 48 hours....but what kindof racer are you? completely ruined the playability of that game man......way to go i bet you feel proud!

i took a good 3 or 4 months to get through GT2, playing a little every night....and actually playing the game every once and a while inbetween, tuning cars, winning nice ones in nice colors.....geeze why do you even play these games?

yea, i try play games quickly.. dunno y.. for me theres only two types of games, really easy or really long/hard. i have never found a game that is just pure fun and spent ages playing it.

its GT Concept. not gt3 concept. gt3 is a lot harder than concept. and yes, concept is easy, the gold licenses i got nearly first time and the races are very easy if you use a good car, i mostly used the mazda 6 race car.

Latest Posts

Back