THIS GAME IS SWEET........for a week

• Thread starter HsV_CoUpE
  • 17 comments
Originally posted by CrackHoor
Yeah, I'd give it a week too. Still, that's about twice as long as Auto Modellista. :lol: Glad I rented both before buying...

CrackHoor your avatar is scaring me! :nervous:

Originally posted by zeno
CrackHoor your avatar is scaring me! :nervous:

Well yours makes me a little nervous too. :lol: Seriously, I should do my sig like yours:

Scared of my avatar:
-zeno
-halfracedrift
-Cobraking
-CarALot
-mindless_dude

The others are from here.

I downloaded this game.. Its pretty cool.

Heres a screen:
nfshp2screen2.jpg

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Well yours makes me a little nervous too. :lol: Seriously, I should do my sig like yours:

Scared of my avatar:
-zeno
-halfracedrift
-Cobraking
-CarALot
-mindless_dude

The others are from here.

Your avatar is a pansy. I will kick its ass. :mischievous:

I haven't played HP2 much, but for twenty bucks it's pretty darn good. :)

Originally posted by Concept
I have it for Xbox. It's alright. Not worth $50 in my opinion.

Well that's because you got the X-Box version which isnt nearly as "Good" as the PS2 version. I have alot of fun with it. After you beat it just race your friends and chase them around etc...

[EDIT] BTW, how many NFS points do you guys have? So far I have around 15,000,000...

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Well that's because you got the X-Box version which isnt nearly as "Good" as the PS2 version. I have alot of fun with it. After you beat it just race your friends and chase them around etc...

[EDIT] BTW, how many NFS points do you guys have? So far I have around 15,000,000...

Pfft. I'm tired of hearing about how much better the PS2 version is. Ok, it has better graphics. How much better? Nothing jawdropping. It even for the PS2 is not worth $50 in my opinion.

Actually, the comment probably had more to do with control than graphics. I heard the xbox version has handling issues.

Pfft. I'm tired of hearing about how much better the PS2 version is. Ok, it has better graphics. How much better? Nothing jawdropping. It even for the PS2 is not worth $50 in my opinion.

I was talking about the physics of the game not hte graphics...

You can modify your cars? Hmm...

yes. in the PC version.

Change the power curve.
Make it top end or low end or just all the wayyyyyyyyyy.

Mine is super vtec and revs to 20000rpm
At 15000 all hell breaks loose and my car just jump forward like no tomorrow

According to the major website reviewers, the PS2 version looks twice as good, plays better and the sense of speed is faster than the Xbox and GC version. Something about EA Canada messing the versions. The PS2 was made by Blackbox.

i cant see what the pic is so what game are we talking about... i wanna get.."Mine is super vtec and revs to 20000rpm
At 15000 all hell breaks loose and my car just jump forward like no tomorrow"

Back