This game ruined GT Sport for me

not bad. And that's for good frame rates and all the stuff the nerds talk about on the interwebz?

I feel like I really have to warn you that to get the most out of PC gaming, you HAVE to learn to get your hands dirty with the nerdy details. It's nowhere near as straightforward as console gaming. You have to be competent at troubleshooting, and be ok with spending hours trawling Reddit for solutions to the millions of possible issues you WILL have with drivers, system configurations, hardware issues, BIOS settings, etc.

PC gaming is a complex beast, but that's the price you have to pay to enjoy high frame rates and the best available VR experience on ACC with 30 cars on the grid, weather effects, etc. If you're adverse to solving technical problems, I'm not sure PC gaming will be for you. But if you persist, it'll be really rewarding.

I quit PC gaming 16 years ago and was exclusively on console for precisely this reason. I was sick and tired of troubleshooting and constantly upgrading to play the latest games on maximum settings. But now, I have a bit more money, you can learn anything on YouTube, and well...#PCMasterRace :lol:

I was thinking about VR for the future and always end with a thought about not being able to see my beautiful wheel in front of me (the real one)! A triple screen PC setup still is #1 for me (recreating a real cockpit)

I get where you're coming from, but for me, nothing beats the feeling of really feeling like you're IN the car with VR. When I got the Reverb G2, the resolution was high enough that I just can't go back to pancake mode. And I came from a 55" 4K TV. The feeling of depth perception is as real as it gets, and you can really look through the apex, if that makes sense. And for tight hairpins (eg. T1 on Nurburging GP), you can really look out the side windows ahead of time, and it really helps with sharing the road when going 2 or 3 wide into a corner.

I also love looking at all the tiny little details in the cockpit, I'm the sort that pokes my nose into the text on the stereo, the carbon textures on the dashboard and admire the modelling of the seam welds on the roll cage :lol:

And I love that every steering wheel, shifter and dash is different in every car. The VR hands feel like your own, and I'm even obsessive enough to change the position of the shifter, depending on whether the car is LHD or RHD.

One area where triples are probably superior is in endurance races, because VR can get really tiring and sweaty...

That and being able to hear your wife when she's yelling for help while you're jacked into the Matrix. Ask me how I know :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get where you're coming from, but for me, nothing beats the feeling of really feeling like you're IN the car with VR. When I got the Reverb G2, the resolution was high enough that I just can't go back to pancake mode. And I came from a 55" 4K TV. The feeling of depth perception is as real as it gets, and you can really look through the apex, if that makes sense. And for tight hairpins (eg. T1 on Nurburging GP), you can really look out the side windows ahead of time, and it really helps with sharing the road when going 2 or 3 wide into a corner.

I also love looking at all the tiny little details in the cockpit, I'm the sort that pokes my nose into the text on the stereo, the carbon textures on the dashboard and admire the modelling of the seam welds on the roll cage :lol:

And I love that every steering wheel, shifter and dash is different in every car. The VR hands feel like your own, and I'm even obsessive enough to change the position of the shifter, depending on whether the car is LHD or RHD.

One area where triples are probably superior is in endurance races, because VR can get really tiring and sweaty...

That and being able to hear your wife when she's yelling for help while you're jacked into the Matrix. Ask me how I know :lol:
See, I get all the VR pros and I’m a little nerdy too, getting sucked into all the small details and such...
let’s see, maybe I’m changing my mind over time. :)
Next year I plan to build a new gaming PC. Let’s see how the market is evolving...

Last edited:
I feel like I really have to warn you that to get the most out of PC gaming, you HAVE to learn to get your hands dirty with the nerdy details. It's nowhere near as straightforward as console gaming. You have to be competent at troubleshooting, and be ok with spending hours trawling Reddit for solutions to the millions of possible issues you WILL have with drivers, system configurations, hardware issues, BIOS settings, etc.

PC gaming is a complex beast, but that's the price you have to pay to enjoy high frame rates and the best available VR experience on ACC with 30 cars on the grid, weather effects, etc. If you're adverse to solving technical problems, I'm not sure PC gaming will be for you. But if you persist, it'll be really rewarding.

I quit PC gaming 16 years ago and was exclusively on console for precisely this reason. I was sick and tired of troubleshooting and constantly upgrading to play the latest games on maximum settings. But now, I have a bit more money, you can learn anything on YouTube, and well...#PCMasterRace :lol:

My humor is mostly tongue in cheek and only half serious. And like others have said, there’s no way I would build a gaming PC right now. Not with these prices and lead times. Hell, I’m still waiting for my Ford transit I ordered 8 months ago to get a spot on the assembly line. Shoulda been on my driveway 5 months ago! Damn microchip shortage....

in all honesty, I’m hoping and praying Gran Turismo 7 is all I hope it to be when it comes out, but I’ll probably still get a PC to play other titles. And I’m assuming learning PCs is like learning anything else. You just gotta put the time in

Ive had absolutely no issues with my PC. First one i built myself. Just downloaded drivers and off i went.

Ahhhhhhhh................................. (as waves of nostalgia sweep over me). I go back to to the days of 386 machines, when the internet was just a dream and "online" gaming was via dial up to your mate's home phone. The game of choice was Doom and every time I used the Chain gun the CPU was over taxed and everything would slow to a crawl (or crash). Yep, a huge 160meg HD, upgrade to 2 meg of RAM and the huge 15" (yes 15"!!!) colour CRT monitor that used about 6 pixels (or so it seems now) and you played through glasses that seemed to smeared with petroleum jelly. Ah yes, the pinnacle of PC gaming, or so I thought ;-)

Every time a new game was released the machine I had at the time wouldn't run it very well so I was constantly upgrading everything all the time until one day the light dawned and I bought a PS3. Mind you my kids did have the first PS and as such I considered all PS*s just toys until I got mine.

I have never looked back and every time I think I will use another PC to game on I get these waves of nostalgia and just slap myself ;-)

Although, having said all the above and after playing this crashfest of a game called ACC with it's below par graphics and abysmal port I am very, very tempted, especially since all my online PSN friends only play GTS >:-(

I am probably not the only one thinking that GT7 and the PS5 just may be not worth it and the PS4/GTS just may be the last straw. Not to mention once GT7 is released the GTS servers will get shut down within 6 months so no more online racing there.

Ive had absolutely no issues with my PC. First one i built myself. Just downloaded drivers and off i went.
Yeah I was a bit worried by all the talk of people messing with intricate settings etc on their PC.
I've not touched anything, just fire it up and launch the game

This is fun, it went right the other way for me.
I've played racing games with a wheel since last century, mostly on pc.
Am a decent amateur at GTS (bought the ps4 on purpose.) with a fanatec belt wheel and run-of-the-mill pedals (500 to 1500th in EMEA at daily races.).
I also own a 460bhp, 1500kg, Focus Rs in real life, capable of a 0-100kph in under 4seconds, once i have warmed her up.
The driving in GTS feeds directly into my RL driving, and i can take things of RL driving right back into GTS: the driving will improve along with the times, both ways.

Bought ACC yesterday as it was heavily discounted, on PS4, and couldn't make ANY sense of the FFB, the car dynamics, the supposedly cold tyres, zip.
I was a full five seconds off the NPCs pace at Monza (first step of the career), and hoplessly so, with the car heaving and bucking every time i THOUGHT of touching the brakes, the rears lighting up with a metric ton of TC active, the messages from the wheel utterly meaningless, and with a 720deg of rotation (matching both my GTS and my real car settings) i'd go from understeer to hopless oversteer without being able to notice it.
It's precisely the same stuff i felt in the original AC (and at that time, it was much the same with PC1.) on pc.
You feel like you're driving a truck with way too much BHPs and way too little contact on the road, and the inertia is truly off the scale.

I've read a metric ton of guides on how to get this or the other fixed, but they really do not: the trucker-like feel stays a constant with Kunos' games, for me.
GTS, for all its supposed simplicity, is fantastic in the way it communicates the car's behaviour, and -G forces non-withstanding- is truly a lot closer to what i feel, and do, on a real piece of road, or real track.
I uninstalled it, and waved my 20 bucks goodbye.
They'd have been better spent burning petrol to do 50km on the Focus.

Am a decent amateur at GTS (bought the ps4 on purpose.) with a fanatec belt wheel and run-of-the-mill pedals (500 to 1500th in EMEA at daily races.).
I also own a 460bhp, 1500kg, Focus Rs in real life, capable of a 0-100kph in under 4seconds, once i have warmed her up.
The driving in GTS feeds directly into my RL driving, and i can take things of RL driving right back into GTS: the driving will improve along with the times, both ways.

Bought ACC yesterday as it was heavily discounted, on PS4, and couldn't make ANY sense of the FFB, the car dynamics, the supposedly cold tyres, zip.
I was a full five seconds off the NPCs pace at Monza (first step of the career), and hoplessly so, with the car heaving and bucking every time i THOUGHT of touching the brakes, the rears lighting up with a metric ton of TC active, the messages from the wheel utterly meaningless, and with a 720deg of rotation (matching both my GTS and my real car settings) i'd go from understeer to hopless oversteer without being able to notice it.
It's precisely the same stuff i felt in the original AC (and at that time, it was much the same with PC1.) on pc.
You feel like you're driving a truck with way too much BHPs and way too little contact on the road, and the inertia is truly off the scale.

I've read a metric ton of guides on how to get this or the other fixed, but they really do not: the trucker-like feel stays a constant with Kunos' games, for me.
GTS, for all its supposed simplicity, is fantastic in the way it communicates the car's behaviour, and -G forces non-withstanding- is truly a lot closer to what i feel, and do, on a real piece of road, or real track.
You’ve played GT for months or even years and ACC for a few hours at best.

It takes a bit longer than that to get used to a new sim.

There’s a lot of muscle memory involved and also (wrong) expectations how something should feel after playing one game for so long.

I had the same feeling that you describe when moving from GT to ACC and now I have the same feeling when playing GT after playing ACC for a year or so.

Last edited:

A big issue with console ACC is that the game doesn't automatically adjust the wheels degrees of rotation per car, so this has to be done manually, and then saved. It makes a huge difference and it's not really possible to drive accurately without doing so.

I haven't played PC1 or AC for minutes, I played for many tens of thousands of Kms.
What i found in an hour or so in ACC was the same engine at play.
And the mismatch with real life is truly jarring.
If my car behaved like these, i'd have been dead a few times over (and no i don't drive it with training wheels on, and yes, it's prepped for the track, while not being track-only.).

Last edited:
I set both the wheel hardware and the game at 720 (two full rotations).
This is WELL ample enough to warrant precision, precision which is utterly absent in ACC, for me.

Last edited:
I fail to see how 100 degrees of softlock difference may make an impact on straightline braking, acceleration , and first touch-steering inputs (The first career practice is in Monza. Hardly the throttle-control nightmare...).
I will however try to set the wheel as per the kindly linked guide, and be sure to report back should things have improved.
I'm also sorry if i sound mildly grumpy, for i am quite bummed at the ACC experience so far, you guys are being WAY too kind replying to my rants.

I fail to see how 100 degrees of softlock difference may make an impact on straightline braking, acceleration , and first touch-steering inputs (The first career practice is in Monza. Hardly the throttle-control nightmare...).
I will however try to set the wheel as per the kindly linked guide, and be sure to report back should things have improved.
I'm also sorry if i sound mildly grumpy, for i am quite bummed at the ACC experience so far, you guys are being WAY too kind replying to my rants.
I've never played GTS and spent my time prior to ACC with the 2 Project CARS games, AC and some F1.
As soon as I started ACC it felt so much better to drive than those other games in all aspects. Is GTS so different it makes you not enjoy ACC?
It's a strange one if so. Hope it clicks for you though as it really is great imo.

Yeah, day and night.
The general nimbleness of the cars makes GTS infinitely more enjoyable for me.
It's also what i find to be closer to my RL experience, by a country mile.
All of Kunos' (i also played the little known ferrari academy, until they retired it), and the first PC, instead have this unfathomable tendency to exxagerate weight transfers (any car with ohlins DFV suspensions will move once. Why would GT3 cars bounce around and roll like milk trucks?), to overdo the tyre simming (to the point of getting it wrong. if you can't communicate it through the wheel, it's a pointless, fun-detracting excercise.), and to generally call "accurate" what to me always felt "way over the top" unrealistic.
Then again, i've never driven a single sim from inside the cockpit (when i'm inside the car, i don't have the wheel planted in my face, i'm fully focused on a far point outside.), so there are a number of aspects generally considered pleasant and/or proper that i can not wrap my head around of.
Having the luck of being able to drive on track (Magione, Mugello, Imola) and karts in real life perhaps makes me more suspicious than i have any right to be, and the cure would just be to spend time with the sim.
I can't see that happen, however, if it keeps going against all my most-dearly held beliefs about driving.

Yeah, thanks for all the tips but no, thanks.
Changing the wheel setup made nigh no appreciable difference, if anything it made the turning sharper still.
Which made the tyres go well beyond the intended slip angle,with all that that entails.
But the car still feels like the truck it always felt with Kunos', and i ain't going to fork another fifteen bucks to try out the GT4s.
It's not a case of power to weight, it's a case of simming engine i can't begin to agree with.

Changing the wheel setup made nigh no appreciable difference, if anything it made the turning sharper still.
Which made the tyres go well beyond the intended slip angle,with all that that entails.
But the car still feels like the truck it always felt with Kunos', and i ain't going to fork another fifteen bucks to try out the GT4s.
It's not a case of power to weight, it's a case of simming engine i can't begin to agree with.
Look, I can’t tell you what to like, but I can urge you to stick with it for a bit longer.

Actual GT3 drivers play ACC and swear by it.

I’m confident that you are having troubles transitioning from a Sim-Cade game to an actual sim.

I also had massive troubles at first. In fact if you went through my post history you would find rants of mine on how I wasted my money on ACC and what not. It just takes time however the payoff is immense.

But you do you. I also love GTS and can’t wait for 7.

This is actually conforting to hear, thank you.
Feeling this impaired in doing what i love the most is incredibly jarring.
That the game assumes i have the info i need to know that green-colored tyres are not going to byte when it's demanded of them, is frustrating.
But it's also a definite sign I am not reading the info right, be it via the OSD or the FFB cues.
The first week GTS has daily races i don't like, i'll dive back into ACC, while i'll start right away doing (much) more reading about the ins and outs.

Both David Perel and Nicki Thiim both which are actually GT3 drivers on the real world Blancain series which ACC is modeled after have both said that the driving Physics and tire model/grip in ACC is an excellent modelling of how their real life cars actually drive.

When the game first released they both told Kunos what was not right or what felt off in the game as far as the cars were concerned and Kunos fixed the issues and redid the tire model in the game and both drivers have stated since they did those changes they now have it right.

Actually as very few gamers actually know what a real life GT3 car drives like having drivers such as Perel and Thiim giving the devs feedback and actually driving the game and stating whether it is right or wrong is priceless.

So according to the real life pros what you consider feels like a truck is what a real GT3 actually drives like unless you just have your wheel settings all screwed up.
And personally I have not driven a GT3 car since they they released the GT4 class as I think they are a lot more fun to drive in many ways.

But we each have our own preferences. I think many sim racers try to set up too heavy a ffb on their wheels from the way many people talk.
We have actually had power steering on most race cars for the last few decades and having a super heavy steering feel I think is not accurate.
Again if they were fighting a heavy steering feel you would be seeing much larger steering wheels being used to increase a drivers leverage instead of the smaller F1 style wheels as used in many modern race cars.

If you look at most pro race drivers most do not have an upper body build like Arnold Schwarzenegger and many are actually of a smaller slimmer body build as they are not needing raw physical muscle to get a car through the corners.
Might try backing off the ffb level a bit to lose the "truck" feel and see if that helps.

I'm thinking it's due to the PS4, to be honest.
ACC was never CPU friendly (Kunos has an endless history of fudging with their physics, also to ensure it didn't hiccup with lower-power CPUs, something it did throughout the history of AC), and i'm playing this on an aged PS4.
I say aged, as dust and grime surely impair its cooling, the performance may not be as good as when it was new, and while it poses no problem to GTS, it may perhaps declock with ACC, resulting in unpredictable behaviour when the physics calculations kick in (f.e. when the tyres are called into question on braking, turning, acceleration, rather than straightline driving.).

I'm well aware of the GT3 drivers, and i am also quite aware of the sponsorships riding on anything they state (in ACC, iRacing, GTS. you name it.).
David Perel, which i love to follow, used to swear by GTS, its FFB communicativity and so on.
That hasn't changed, but maybe ACC got better on PC.

The truck feeling i describe is essentially down to two things: the tyres not biting, and the side-to-side weight transfer, way too inertial.
I touch the brakes as gently as i dare to, in a straight line, the wheels lock immediately, the dragging of the tyre on the tarmac punctuated by the hopeless ABS.
It's no surprise that when i release the brakes, trailing into the first chicane, there is absolutely no bite, the car slides out as if i took 40km/h too many into the bend, and takes half a day to settle so i can steer on the other side.
When i think of touching the gas, as i am finally pointing where i want to go, with the wheel straight as a fuse, bam, the rears light up as if i floored it, the back of the car tail happy as my car when in drift mode, the TC clanking away in utter desperation.
Cold tyres, it'd look like, but no, they are as bright green as they could, and don't get even orange when the shambolic braking or acceleration phases kick in.
It's just as if ACC couldn't be bothered considering them at all (hint: that's what happens in a fixed-timing simulation when the budget is exceeded. things get dropped to make it in time to the next tick. Cue flying cars.).

I'm no GT3 driver, but in RL i can stop the car fast enough to pop my ears (i mean this literally. ~1G in deceleration), without the ABS even THINKING of coming into play.
I live up some hills, going for milk is a stream of bends and counter-bends, which i take as spiritedly as i feasibly can (it's hardly populated around here), with no TC/ESC, in a car which gets to 30:70 on front to rear drive, so close enough to a rear-wheel driven car, withot so much as an unwanted spin, with over 600Nm of torque at the avail (the gt3 lambo has 510.) and 460 BPH (the lambo has 520), the steering wheel hardly ever straight.
The tyres i have need warming up, as well, and they don't come to the right pressure until a few KMs in, so i am aquainted with having too much torque and too little grip, and having to play at the edge of the available adhesion until that threshold is high enough to have the full bodied fun.
I genuinely think i am not completely hopeless at the wheel. (attached, in red, my torque map. To say i am all too aware of what a first throttle touch may entail.)

I did below 1'56" on GTS, in Monza yesterday evening, on a Gr.4 car, and i can stay within 3 tenths of my best time quite indefinitely.
I can pick any other car, and within reason (some cars are hopeless under BoP), stay well within the second of my best time, done in the best car possible, no matter if it's awd, ff, fr, mr.

I can't get the GT3 lambo to go anywhere near 2 minutes, as i can't do two laps where it goes where i want it to, twice in a row, no matter how quick or slow i go.
Which sums up the totality of my experiences with Kunos' games, i'm afraid.
They're boasted by Ferrari links, they're the dearies of Italy's software houses (along with Milestone and their horrible motoGP franchises) and come with stashes of hype attached, but the quality of their works, for me, stays the same as it's always been: way too low.

Thanks for all the kind words, and sorry for the rain on the parade.
I had hoped i was missing something glaring, alas, no.

Have fun, you lot, race hard, race fair!

Attachments

• Focus_RS_Stage_2_Pacakge_Torque.png
    Focus_RS_Stage_2_Pacakge_Torque.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
You're just not used to the game.
The physics in ACC have been praised again and again by the real drivers of the series on how accurate they feel.

You can flex your focus all you want, either something is actually wrong with your wheel/pedals, or you're just not used to the false sense of grip GTS gives vs ACC.

The lambo in the career mode of ACC in the first monza test is the ST version, which isnt as powerful nor has as much downforce as the GT3. It needs a lot of TC versus the GT3 version as well for some reasons. Its very raw.

The career mode sucks anyway. Just do some single player races, or just practice with a GT3 car and give it time for adaptation.

Your expectations are unrealistic coming from GTS it sounds like.

Heres our old weekly hotlap challenge on the AC forum. Using the Lambo ST at Monza.

Go try it in single player and see how you fare. Practice practice practice. I managed mid 52's myself, putting me top for the ACC challenge.

Last edited:
ACC was never CPU friendly (Kunos has an endless history of fudging with their physics, also to ensure it didn't hiccup with lower-power CPUs, something it did throughout the history of AC), and i'm playing this on an aged PS4.
I will say all my experience with ACC is on the PC platform and my findings which differ from yours totally may be the result of ACC just being better on the PC platform but without having the console version of the game I cannot say this is true.
As far as control of brake pressures or throttle inputs on PC these work flawlessly and during set up you can set maximum pressures or travel limits.
Again maybe it is different on console or either you need to spend more time in the set up options for the game and controls.
It will not be the first time I have heard that the game was not as good on console.

One thing though is ACC was designed and implemented by Kunos as a PC platform game. The port to make it a console game WAS NOT done by Kunos but by the 505 Games studio.
So really any deficiencies of the console port of the game as compared to PC other than what would be the result of the weaker console hardware limitations would be on 505 not Kunos.

Seems most every complaint you have I do not feel on the PC version. One thing I like about ACC is when I lose the car I pretty well know why or what I did wrong rather than just a snap losing the rear or the car just failing to turn for no apparent reason even though it negotiated the same line with the same inputs for multiple prior laps .

Also on cold tires I can feel the predictable lesser grip but it unlike many other sims does not feel like driving on an ice rink on cold tires.
That very predictability is one of the things that make ACC such a good sim title in my opinion.

And yes a GT3 -GT4 car weighs in around 2800+ lbs and you fill the tank with fuel adding in that weight you feel that weight difference in the cars handling as you should, but it is predictable.
But you are not driving a 1600 lb race vehicle when you are driving the GT class cars and you do drive the heavier cars different in game just like in the real world.
I find it fairly easy to run many multiple repeatable lap times within a couple of tenths of each other in ACC.

Edit, One thing with ACC is that correct tire pressures are critical for proper grip and tire temps in ACC. May want to look a bit further into that if the cars are not driving well for you!

Last edited:
Man, I'm just happy I don't have to play with Hot Wheels cars on my sheets and pillows.
Just press the PS button on my controller. Select the 718 and do a five minute race at Hungaroring.

I'm not "flexing" the focus, i'm putting it out there as i drive it daily (i have purposefully left out the track days. too few, too far apart to be a true benchmark, compared to daily driving.), and my expectations for grip and agility are formed on that, not GTS, especially given the power, torque and weight figures are smack in the ballpark of the Huracan (if anything, the Focus is 300 kgs heavier, if with a trick rear.).
That GTS can feed me back a similar level of confidence is incidental, but damning towards my comparison with ACC.

Tyres were set as suggested by Dave Academy, around about 28Psi, the setup the "safe" one.

I'll try ACC on PC, my rig is mighty fine, the wheel has drivers.
The more i think of it, the more the PS4 port seems to be the culprit, you lot would be HOWLING in rage if this was ACC's standard.
As a side note, what i see online (mostly on PC, it has to be said) shows important differences in how the cars behave under very similar inputs.

I'm not "flexing" the focus, i'm putting it out there as i drive it daily (i have purposefully left out the track days. too few, too far apart to be a true benchmark, compared to daily driving.), and my expectations for grip and agility are formed on that, not GTS, especially given the power, torque and weight figures are smack in the ballpark of the Huracan (if anything, the Focus is 300 kgs heavier, if with a trick rear.).
That GTS can feed me back a similar level of confidence is incidental, but damning towards my comparison with ACC.

Tyres were set as suggested by Dave Academy, around about 28Psi, the setup the "safe" one.

I'll try ACC on PC, my rig is mighty fine, the wheel has drivers.
The more i think of it, the more the PS4 port seems to be the culprit, you lot would be HOWLING in rage if this was ACC's standard.
As a side note, what i see online (mostly on PC, it has to be said) shows important differences in how the cars behave under very similar inputs.
I started ACC on ps4 as well then built a gaming PC. I didnt really have any major issues on PS4. Frame pacing wasn't great but i still had a lot of fun with it. The game still feels the same to me on both. The game is definitely more complete on PC, its nice to have a higher steady frame rates for sure. But physics wise they're identical.

So i tried it on Pc.
I can't run it at 4k quite smoothly, so that's the first thing i tried.
While i was suffering from the sub-optimal frame rates (say, 45FPS), the first touch, even with a joypad, was enormously better than on PS4 with a wheel.
The moment of truth came when i switched it to 1440P, @120hz, and lowered graphics enough to be sure to hit the 120 fps mark.
Lo! and behold, tyres grip, i can catch slides with a joypad, i can damn use the car, instead of being (ab)used by it.
I did sub 2'00" mucking about casually with a pad, when i couldn't get to 2'01 with the wheel on ps4.

It'd seem the physics isn't calculated in the background, but it sticks to the actual framerate.
Low framerates, then, mean erratic behaviours: the tyre hasn't been rolling for 60ms as the game hiccuped on three frames? then it's assumed to be skidding.
The car isn't loading the suspensions for those three frames, then the rate at which it loads it is quadruple on the fourth one, the car heaves like a truck.

Maybe something good came out of my tiresome ranting, after all.

Thanks ever so much again for your exceptional patience and help.

Last edited:
So i tried it on Pc.
I can't run it at 4k quite smoothly, so that's the first thing i tried.
While i was suffering from the sub-optimal frame rates (say, 45FPS), the first touch, even with a joypad, was enormously better than on PS4 with a wheel.
The moment of truth came when i switched it to 1440P, @120hz, and lowered graphics enough to be sure to hit the 120 fps mark.
What are your PC specs?

Back