This Game Sucks

• Thread starter SAXGUY
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cannot put two games on a memory card this is just a cheap ploy by sony to make you buy a second memory card

.. or its just a large save file... if u had 2 games on the same mem card, eventually you would have to delete one of the games. thats not cool because you can't partition the data on the PS2 if its fr the same game

Yay!!  Another flame baiter!  I almost thougt that there wasn't enough of you weasels left in the world!

I'm so happy!

(and I wish I was a moderator, instant IP ban...)

SAXGUY is right.

I saved my game file to a memory card with 4 other game files on it. It worked just fine. Wouldn't let me save an additional game file on that card.

So, I thought maybe the card was full. I tried saving two GT3 files on an otherwise blank memory card. Wouldn't let me do that either.

I guess we all know what the point of this little tactic is - getting people to shell out $35 every time they want to save another game file. Funk that. I thought Sony was a little less Nintendo-like, but I guess not.

Sigh...

Buy a cheap card from MadCatz then...they're only like $20.

if I'm not mistaken, all racing games that I have played are like that. at least the previous gran turismo games. I think they do it so you don't cheat by having 2 of the same cars and stuff.

I have like 10 game files on 1 card and still have over half my memory left and one of the files is madden and that is not a small one.  Also the reason you cannot do that is so you cannot sell yourself your cars and keep doing it while only saving one to give yourself unlimited $$$

Pssh,anybody who thinks that GT3 sucks for such a absent minded reason, is a complete loser. Talk about absent minded immaturity! This is hands down the greatest driving simulator ever made on any platform to date.

If you can't see that, then you are the stupidest person on the planet. Get a brain, as well as a life.

I think I feel stupider just having responded to such a retarded thread. Shame on me..

Yeah, and for your first post, too.  It's a sad, sad world.  Isn't it?

It does not suck, but I am disapointed.

I can't complete the license tests.

Just too hard.

I only have it rented.

If I pursue this game it will be if I can get the licenses with a gameshark.

Why the hell is sony so against things like a game shark?

Real plus is better handling.

Presentation/layout, could be better.

Graphics are a tad less than I expected. 90-95%

Don't give up on the licenses.....I posted yesterday on not being able to get past the Super license. I still have two tests to pass, which is 2 and 8...I'll get it sooner or later.

Just hang in there

dude think about it you could total rip the game off if you could save more than one game!!!!!!!save the game somewhere sell everything then trade your cars back totally not fair get my drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back