This GT Sport Easter Egg Could Reveal the Return of GT Arena

I can't imagine what will happen on this forum if this turns out to be the new track in the next update instead of something people request here

full

Probably these images have been there for more than a year. It's not in the imminece of coming soon... (Maybe for GT7)

GTPlanet: Check out this cool thing someone found in GT Sport!

Normal people: Haha that's cool and/or funny.

People who simply have to get angry at everything for no reason:

No Spa? No real circuits? No Trial Mountain?

Oh you... Off course not!

Are you Innocent?

Next: Drag Strip Las Vegas (GT4 track).

Pay attention! No questions! Thats free update! Just compliments the PD!

Just remembered. This reminds me of the go-Kart track at Fun World in Orlando! Went there back in 2008.

One of the tracks, features elevation change and overpasses and a rise a couple stories to a corkscrew that takes you back down to level ground. Not the fastest karts, but had full all day. Literally, all day.

Edit: found it... Fun Spot!
IMG_6458.JPG
IMG_6459.JPG

No Spa? No real circuits? No Trial Mountain?

Oh you... Off course not!

Are you Innocent?

Next: Drag Strip Las Vegas (GT4 track).

Pay attention! No questions! Thats free update! Just compliments the PD!

You're trying too hard.

Gonna quote myself here
Remember the variant of GT Arena with boxes and jumps? Looks like PD wanted to go really crazy with this arena. Also, before GT6 release, official site stated players can change the layout of Arena. I think this crazy map is something from that time.

I believe these pictures were made when GT6 was in development and PD planned much more things for GT Arena.

Just get your race suit, helmet and Kart liveries ready!

I might be the only one here, but i absolutely hated karts in GT5. Karting events were such a pain, never completed them

(Apparently PD knows that so they gave me five dupe Shifter Karts in GTS :lol:)

Back