This thread is about Famine

• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 92 comments
I do say they share a striking resemblance, don't you agree? Famine, what exactly is it that you do for a living beside show up our brains on a regular basis (which I envy greatly)? Meh, whatever...

Have fun in Houston, M5.

Is Ken Jennings from the UK? I haven't watched Jeopardy, but I've heard all about him.

What're you going to do in Houston? Buy more oil?

Yeah, what are you goin to houston for? Perhaps I should show you some nice places to eat, specifically - Taste of Texas. Best damn steak there is.

Nah, that looks nothing like Famine, unless he starts wears a Ken Jennings mask....

Of course, you do all realise that Famine is a fat lesbo hockey player and is not what he seems to be.....

When I was reading the "New GTR" thread in the Nissan Section of Cars in General, when i read this:

"Snooper Scoopers:

There is someone who lives in Norfolk — identity unknown — who spends his days lurking in bushes near the Lotus HQ, taking photographs of cars. Not just any old cars, but pre-production models shrouded in secrecy and previously unseen by the outside world. Then he goes home, downloads the digital images, picks up the phone and calls the editor of one of the car magazines. A fee is agreed and a deal is done, and this is how he makes his living."

I thought of Famine, could this be him. Because we all know he talks about the Lotus HQ once in a while. Is he hiding something from us? 💡

Not guilty - although I do know of a fantastic spot around the Hethel track to take snaps.

Who the hell is Ken Jennings anyway?

Famine
Not guilty - although I do know of a fantastic spot around the Hethel track to take snaps.

Who the hell is Ken Jennings anyway?

Really? I thought the guy in Famine's avatar was really Famine...

:lol: :banghead:

Have fun at the all star game. But seriously, gotta check out taste of texas. Rather expensive...but amazing steak. Better than sex!

AP1
Really? I thought the guy in Famine's avatar was really Famine...
Nah, he's not nearly as scary as that in real life. Although it is close..... :scared:

From "should nitros be banned":

Famine
More properly it's not "nitrous" either - it's "Nitrous oxide", since "nitrous" could apply to any number of chemical compounds, often abbreviated to NOx (chemical formula N2O, also called dinitrogen oxide, or "laughing gas").

Dinitrogen monoxide.

Ken Jennings is better at Chemistry.

Famine looks more like Peter Jennings than Ken Jennings , and Canada is closer to the UK than ...wtf am I going on about anyway ? Must be that FAMOUS FAMINE FATOUSE MIND CONTROLL TRICK again...gimme some of that gas !

I think that daan has met Famine.

Funnily, when Famine switched his avatar to be a picture of Bill Bailey, I thought it was a perfect fit for my mental image of him...

Doug, what's happened to the Cayenne?

GilesGuthrie
I think that daan has met Famine.

Funnily, when Famine switched his avatar to be a picture of Bill Bailey, I thought it was a perfect fit for my mental image of him...

Doug, what's happened to the Cayenne?

Nissan gave him a Nissan instead.

The 350Z Roadster has a big butt. Big butt, big butt!

Otherwise, it's a fine car. I've heard stories of people's doors getting open during car-washes though, because the spinning things open the Z's sideways handles.

Are you a demographer at Nissan too?

M5Power
How does everyone seem to know what Famine looks like? :odd:

Aside from the people who think I'm actually a Bill Bailey look-a-like, there is actually a picture of me on this site. And a couple more at GT by the Numbers. From the iLink meet daan and I attended... :D

carncup3.jpg

Post #129 / GTP Gear Thread.

Back