This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Koenigsegg Leads the Winter Charge

The barrel roll part of the Forzathon is easily achievable in the airfield ramp near the bonus board atop the concrete pipes. The Raptor must have a 5-star safety rating in the real world because it is impossible to roll while driving on the road/dirt/sand/snow!

Last edited:
YES! I managed to score the X Class last week. Now I get a chance to get the Colorado!!! The Mini will be a good addition too.

Not interested in the Koenigsegg cars, so this should be a quick and stress-free season.

The barrel roll part of the Forzathon is easily achievable in the airfield ramp near the bonus board atop the concrete pipes. The Raptor must have a 5-star safety rating in the real world because it is impossible to roll while driving on the road/dirt/sand/snow!
The Broadway Danger Sign is a good choice, too.

As for the Speed Zone, the Hoonigan RS200 is my go-to. The Speed Trap, pick your flavor *Cough* Rimac *Cough* :)

Got the Colorado. Seems like everyone chooses the wrong setup for these events. Everyone goes for slammed cars with super wide tires and stuff like that. I always end up miles ahead of everything XD

Except for the last race where I accidentally hit "rewind..."

I did the Barrel Roll at Bamburgh Castle. I’d put a V8 in the Raptor.

The Raptor initially caught me out as I didn’t have one. They must have sneaked it in the Autoshow for the Playlist!

I did the Barrel Roll at Bamburgh Castle. I’d put a V8 in the Raptor.

The Raptor initially caught me out as I didn’t have one. They must have sneaked it in the Autoshow for the Playlist!

Yeah they just added it in the autoshow via the recent update

Back