Thrustmaster T-GT II Leaks Ahead of June 23 Reveal

DD is 350 + new CSL LC is 200 + Rim is 200 + chip/thing for PS5 compatibility and Sony's licensing is 50 = 800 and it's far better than 750's simple plastic pedals with belt-driven base. 50 additional euros worth it...even 100.
Fanatec pedals are 80€ which are better than TGT stock one. If you want LC then its 120eur more. If you calculated for Fanatec LC then you also have to calculate Thrustmaster LC pedals that cost around 150€,so total Thrustmaster bundle would be around 900€.

So realistically speaking, Fanatec bundle is better and cheaper.

BUT if you only play GT sport, TGT is better. It really does have cool features and you can actually feel when car lose control or sliding

Last edited:
If you calculated for Fanatec LC then you also have to calculate Thrustmaster LC pedals that cost around 150€,so total Thrustmaster bundle would be around 900€
Yeah, I've said that Fanatec hardware will be far better with price around 800 euros instead of simpler TGT2 which is 750 euros. TGT2 price must be around 500-600 for that base and pedals - they are outdated already

Man. I'm a big Thrustmaster guy, and with the new Fanatec DD at 350 i was really hoping Thrustmaster would ink into this space with something. I'm pretty disappointed. But I really dont want to switch over to Fanatec as i'm a huge sucker for the SF1000 Wheel coming out soon.... haha

It seems that Fanatec are basically killing TM and Logi right now. Neither company seems to have a response. We'll find out in a week I guess. The only issue ,and it ain't that big, is you can only get Fanatec from them. No Amazon or in store pickup. Their shipping rates are pretty high, with should be factored into the price. Considering Amazon,eBay and other have free shipping most of the time.

If this is what it seems to be - a slightly updated T-GT for about the same price as a Fanatec DD wheel with load cell pedals - then Thrustmaster are in trouble.

I can't imagine why anyone would buy one unless you're the biggest Thrusmaster or GT fanboy or you think you're going to qualify for the GT World Tour and want to practice on the same wheel.

Man. I'm a big Thrustmaster guy, and with the new Fanatec DD at 350 i was really hoping Thrustmaster would ink into this space with something. I'm pretty disappointed. But I really dont want to switch over to Fanatec as i'm a huge sucker for the SF1000 Wheel coming out soon.... haha

What good is a nice rim if the base and pedals are sub par vs. Fanatec?

this is even weirder for me
they did great step forward with their lastest pedals (and they're in great price point for what we get)
then announced great add-on wheel (again looks like decent price point for what we get)
but base still stays in ancient and furthermore they bundle it with some trashy pedals

pedals are sub par vs. Fanatec?
new lc pedals aren't

Last edited:
So Thrustmaster launched the "TM Club" a month ago and one thing was that you could do is download some wallpapers of the SF1000. Effectively, I have this picture as my locked screen for about one month:
Fond-Ecran-SF1000-B.jpg

https://ibb.co/ZMPR0Z8
Realize something? Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thrustmaster and logitech should stick with making good cheap wheels .

If im paying 700 plus for a gaming wheel , i want the best quality .
Really though i would rather buy a 300 dollar good wheel since i dont plan on ever being more than person who likes messing around with racing games .

To be honest i just want updated TS-PC kind of a wheel with 6nm that works with PS5 and costs around 500€. Lets name it Thrustmaster T700.

New, non-DD wheel by the sounds of it and same ol' pedals by the looks of it. They aren't really pushing any boundaries. I would tend to think they are going for more entry level fans, but for $750 and those awful pedals, I couldn't recommend that to anyone at that price point. Unless of course, those pedals just LOOK like the previous ones, but rival CSL Elites.

Jerome

Request to Thrustmaster, please sell just the servo base. I don’t need the mediocre pedals or this rim. Same with the T-GT (I) for that matter.

Request to Thrustmaster, please sell just the servo base. I don’t need the mediocre pedals or this rim. Same with the T-GT (I) for that matter.
And for a decent price. You can get the T300 wheelbase separately, but it's almost as expensive as a T300 with pedals (as T300s are never sold for the listing price).

But well, that would have been a way to go for me, now I'm just waiting for the PS5 compatible Fanatec DD Bundle with the McLaren wheel.

Last edited:
with fanatec entering the mid-level segment with a DD wheel and as it seems more to come from them, i think its time for Logitech and Thrustmaster to add DD to their lineup. DD clearly is the future, so you better make sure to start gathering experience building these at a reasonable price.

It's peculiar that TM isn't considering DD given the recent moves by Fanatec. The fact that they don't want to compete with them for market share in that space might have something to do with a bottleneck to price their iteration competitively. Or just a lack of R&D...

Why would they want to release almost the same wheelbase with same pedals for same price? TGT 1 is also compatible with P55. This is gonna be one of those g29 to g923 fiasco

If they sold the servo base for the price that the t300 currently is and/or just wheel & base for a competitive price, it would keep me from selling off and switching camps.
At least for the near future, I would love to keep my t-lcms, but I ain't payin a thousand bucks for a bundle, with third set of pedals i don't need. Also a 30 cm T-GT wheel with haptics would be swell. Haptic brake ADD-ON as well. Do that with competitive pricing and You got a repeat customer who would forgoe DD tech at least until AC2 comes out :embarrassed: :lol:

Latest Posts

Back